Who tf even wants JBs

D

Deleted member 14693

Kraken
Teenage girls are the most annoying things, least self-counciess beings on the planet.
couldn't stand bein with one, why are people so obsessed tf?

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 22918, Dr. Mog, Kroker and 4 others
Teenage girls are the most annoying things, least self-counciess beings on the planet.

raypey

• +1
Reactions: alriodai
Most userz here dont go outside, are ugly socially awkward and never experienced teenage love.
They r obsessed w jbs because they think they can groom them and get them easily

• +1
  • JFL
  • Woah
Reactions: Deleted member 12330, Deleted member 16369, litaz and 17 others
Most userz here dont go outside, are ugly socially awkward and never experienced teenage love.
They r obsessed w jbs because they think they can groom them and get them easily
Like I understand that they look good in 2022 with the shit in our waters.

But everything else, hell nah, not preferable for a relationship (if your a adult obv)

Most users on don't reply to people DMs too.

• JFL
Reactions: GetShrekt, MentalistKebab, Deleted member 22126 and 3 others
Most users on don't reply to people DMs too.
Übermogger
Leo69

Like I understand that they look good in 2022 with the shit in our waters.

But everything else, hell nah, not preferable for a relationship (if your a adult obv)
90% of jbs only look good bcus of collagen. They look shit on average and underdvelopped body

U only see the gl oneso

• +1
Reactions: Offensive Bias, Enfant terrible, buckchadley31 and 5 others

I liked the last teen girl. I would keep her around.

When the famine starts, I would make a nice barbecue out of her :feelshehe:

As for "Why JBs"?

WOULD you rather eat the PORK which was made yesterday, or PORK which has an expiry date tomorrow? :feelshehe:

• +1
Reactions: PURE ARYAN GENETICS
they're on birth control and can't even produce sons for you, why would you waste time and energy on it.

by the time they stop taking it their preference shifts to more masculine men and they break up with you, but by all means keep on jbmaxxing.

• +1
Reactions: boss8055, Elvisandreaa and Artemis
90% of jbs only look good bcus of collagen. They look shit on average and underdvelopped body
But tbh, isn't this collagen pretty mcuh 90% of woman's attractiveness?

Bones are actually a DRAWBACK for a female: a female should have small jaw, small chin, her cheekbones should NOT be defined, like male's, but small. The cheek of woman is supposed to be fat. Her nose should be small. Her brow ridge non-existent.

So pretty much

woman = collagen + fat + tits

:feelshehe:

• +1
Reactions: litaz, Deleted member 17920 and dimorphism
I had this discussion before today. I matched with a few 18 year olds this morning and it hit me like a truck that I view them as little more than children. Barely legal girls are essentially adult bodies housing a childs brain. Weird to think about

Doesn't mean they arent physically attractive, I just wouldnt be able to relate to them at all.

• JFL
Reactions: Artemis
I had this discussion before today. I matched with a few 18 year olds this morning and it hit me like a truck that I view them as little more than children. Barely legal girls are essentially adult bodies housing a childs brain. Weird to think about

Doesn't mean they arent physically attractive, I just wouldnt be able to relate to them at all.
"Yes, Sweetie!

Everyone else is a paedo here. Time to date some mature woman!

Brain stops developing at 30! Now take me for 5 dates!"

Guess which other site I use? :feelshehe:

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: PURE ARYAN GENETICS, LowTrust and MentalistKebab

Weren't u crying about wanting to fuck JBs on lookism and calling me weird for liking Milfs?

Image 1

hmm yeah why would I want JB. Hmm really dont know

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 20679, TITUS, n0rthface and 1 other person
I just think they're beautiful and sexy

• +1
Reactions: LowTrust
JB's are super delicious.

If you don't like JB's that means you're a LOW-T SOYBOY LOSER FAGGOT CUCK WHO PREFERS POST-WALL ROASTIE CHAD LEFTOVERS LIKE THE GOOD LITTLE NPC NIGGER YOU ARE.

• Love it
  • JFL
Reactions: PURE ARYAN GENETICS and Deleted member 19798
You wouldn't talk like that if 14yo prime virgin white jbs got wet over your 5 PSL face and sent you nudes on instagram replays

True teens foid are essentially like 20s foids these days
Teen foids are no longer innocent naive girls but they now give Stanford level lectures about consent and gender intersectionality
Most femalew are shit

• JFL
Maybe jbs in Russia Ukraine and ee are better

Attachments

• bravo-applause.gif
    bravo-applause.gif
    2.1 MB · Views: 0
  • +1
You wouldn't talk like that if 14yo prime virgin white jbs got wet over your 5 PSL face and sent you nudes on instagram replays
Cope, I would go for 18+ girls

That's only a problem if you're a LTRcuck.

Bs, JB's are fun to be around, they are smiling at you, giving you obvious IOI's when they like what they see, they even approach you, while bitches in their 20's are stuck up cunts.

• +1
Reactions: p0lishsubhuman and TITUS
Bs, JB's are fun to be around, they are smiling at you, giving you obvious IOI's when they like what they see, they even approach you, while bitches in their 20's are stuck up cunts.
Only if ur attractive

Which makes all girls do theses to u

just know your worth and dont put up with this bullshit tbh
they will get there reality check as adults atleast after college

The naturally submissive/shy JBs who have not yet turned into cunts from influence from their friends are what is sought after

• +1
Reactions: p0lishsubhuman, Deleted member 22126 and PURE ARYAN GENETICS

Sure if you count my brutal pedo grooming and subsequent usage of their holes as "being with them"

• Love it
Reactions: PURE ARYAN GENETICS
water, this is why 12 is ideal. pre jb or turbo jb if you will. jfl at the idea that they can magically mature on their own, they need a strong handed :feelsez: experienced man to guide them :feelsez: once they're shlomo's zogcattle it's over for them. just get them later when they're turbo used, old and same IQ bro :feelsuhh::feelsuhh:

• Love it
Reactions: Deleted member 19453
@JBcollector are you Pinkwell, son ?

Foid infiltrator detected :feelshehe::feelshehe::feelshehe::feelshehe::feelshehe::feelshehe:
Feminazi propaganda deflected :feelsree::feelsree::feelsree::feelsree::feelsree::feelsree::feelsree::feelsree::feelsree:
retarditt post rejected :feelshmm::feelshmm::feelshmm::feelshmm::feelshmm::feelshmm::feelshmm::feelshmm::feelshmm::feelshmm::feelshmm::feelshmm:
Coom from micropenis ejected :feelsohh::feelsohh::feelsohh::feelsohh::feelsohh::feelsohh::feelsohh:

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 14693
Only if ur attractive

Which makes all girls do theses to u
Not for me. Girls my age won't even look at me while mid-late teen girls are often interested in me. I was approached handful of times in my adult life and all of the girls were 15-18 years old.

• +1
Reactions: p0lishsubhuman and alriodai