Who the fuck coined the term "Religion of Peace" ????

Your religion is literally a rip off. Ignorance truly is bliss lol
A layperson spews nonsense, people love to say things without studying the religion itself.

Barking any louder won't prove that you're right :lul:

Religion of Pee

yea we're not low iq enough to believe in a fantasy god lol
Only giving your life to Christ will you have the chance of not being a Manlet in the afterlife

A layperson spews nonsense, people love to say things without studying the religion itself.

Barking any louder won't prove that you're right :lul:
I asssure you all it would take is a layman’s understating of Islam to realize why it’s utter pony.

• JFL
Reactions: Fiqh
Who cares he's gook and brown while I'm brown and Caucasian. I'm better than him. :owo::owo::owo:

His wimp gook bald head vs my muslim warrior bald head
His females are better

Tinderstat5  country percentage

• So Sad
Reactions: CFW432
How to tell me you’re a retarded faggot without telling me you’re a retarded faggot:
He’s another guy who bum licks the western media and believes whatever they say. Niggas know nothing about Islam yet they chat shit

• +1
Reactions: emeraldglass
He’s another guy who bum licks the western media and believes whatever they say. Niggas know nothing about Islam yet they chat shit
Cope harder you pleb

Yes, he’s already showed his lack of knowledge by the things he’s claiming. JFL.

• +1
Reactions: flippasav
Cope harder you pleb
Yet there are literal chadlites out in the world who are practicing not to slay and do not doing haram shit. I am not using Islam is cope. My life is great.

Another western cuck muh “Islam was made for desert dwelling bug eyed arabs who can’t get pussy other than arranged marriage”
No nigga it’s the fucking truth

• +1
Reactions: Michael Myers
Yet there are literal chadlites out in the world who are practicing not to slay and do not doing haram shit. I am not using Islam is cope. My life is great.

Another western cuck muh “Islam was made for desert dwelling bug eyed arabs who can’t get pussy other than arranged marriage”
No nigga it’s the fucking truth
Lmao 😂 72 virgins just for you my friend

Islam is religion of war and conquest and all the true Muslims would say this unlike pussies
Yes, and this is better has peace isnt natural or something to be proud of

Lmao 😂 72 virgins just for you my friend
I’m good, I’m not even religious myself tbh
Yes I am muslim but not extremist to the extent where I believe in such gibberish.

• JFL
Reactions: Researcher of Incel
Right wingers did but it was response to left wingers that said islam is peaceful

Yes, he’s already showed his lack of knowledge by the things he’s claiming. JFL.
Bros one true religion is a rip off of a book made 600 years before its prophet even existed lol.

Bro talks about Jesus being a prophet someone who’s life he never even saw. How retarded can you be???

Bros one true religion is a rip off of a book made 600 years before its prophet even existed lol.

Bro talks about Jesus being a prophet someone who’s life he never even saw. How retarded can you be???
The irony of your last two statements. :feelskek: Mirin your room temperature IQ.

The irony of your last two statements. :feelskek: Mirin your room temperature IQ.
why are their biblical figures in your “holy” book moron???

She hasn't hurt anyone has she? She is peacefully protesting.
breaking up the Idols of Lord Ganesha, who we 1 billion Hindus pray to.

and you are saying she is "Peacefully" protesting.

Jeez this level of cope I’ve never seen before. What no 72 virgins does to a mothafucka
Before calling others retarded, it’s better to have a better grasp of the English language, so we can take you seriously at least. :feelskek:

• +1
Reactions: st.hamudi but 6‘5
Before calling others retarded, it’s better to have a better grasp of the English language, so we can take you seriously at least. :feelskek:
School grade tactics. Bro thinks he’s Aisha 😂😭

He’s not Somali. He’s a Christian from another country.
oh i was just wondering he posted himself and looked recessed

• JFL
oh i just wondered he posted himself and looked recessed
JFL, I just took a look. I mean, I can tell he’s not East African by looking at his pictures. It’s joever. Instead of looksmaxxing, he’s too busy trying to start religious debates on .org.

• +1
JFL, I just took a look. I mean, I can tell he’s not East African by looking at his pictures. It’s joever. Instead of looksmaxxing, he’s too busy trying to start religious debates on .org.
I mog you unironically

• JFL
east africans mog the shit out of west africans in terms of history

west africans history is basically just slavery now he‘s worshiping his slave masters

• +1
east africans mog the shit out of west africans in terms of history

west africans history is basically just slavery now he‘s worshiping his slave masters
West Africans have the Mali empire, which was a giga mogger empire. However it belongs to the Islamic people and not the Christians. JFL.

• +1
West Africans have the Mali empire, which was a giga mogger empire. However it belongs to the Islamic people and not the Christians. JFL.
yes yes that’s the only thing i even did add it to the text but deleted it afterwards

• +1
yes yes that’s the only thing i even did add it to the text but deleted it afterwards
Mirin, at least you knew about it. Mansa Musa was probably the richest man to have existed. Keep in mind he retained this title despite giving away gold for free and building mosques wherever he went. Mirin hard.

• +1
  • Love it
Reactions: emeraldglass, Fiqh and st.hamudi but 6‘5
Religions are so dumb in 2023. Only one I like is Christianity, because generally the people aren't very deluded dolts but use it as a tool for community and positive beliefs

breaking up the Idols of Lord Ganesha, who we 1 billion Hindus pray to.

and you are saying she is "Peacefully" protesting.
Let me tell you an interesting fact. Your toys are not real people. 😀

another stupid cuck.
Laughs in Shia Iran
View attachment 2524128
At least shias don’t form terrorist organizations that go around killing people and threatening jihad against the west like Sunnis. Name a single Shia terrorist organization like isis, al qaeda like the loads of Sunni ones.

Religion of peace… within their Caliphate

'al-taqiya' - permitted in order to deceive the Infidels.

Dar-al-Harb : aka house of war, in 0-5 age group Muslims are now almost 35% in whole Europe. so this supporting of Leftists is a strategy for Muslims.

once the muslims come into power. leftists will be the first one to be get butchered.
Bit like when Americans left Afghanistan with how Taliban seized it.

When wokies are "antifascist" yet support Muslims.

this religion now has the highest demography, 2.1 billion population, 57 independent countries.

huge of amount of people of this religion are now in Europe, UK, USA and they vote and act as a single entity.

I dont think Islam can be taken this lightly.
Christians view that muham(oink)mid (yes, mid) coming be the false prophet or as the antichrist.

Islam is a literal society for incels.

Last edited: