Who the fuck coined the term "Religion of Peace" ????

Turks and Jews are only people that occupy other peoples lands and play the innocent and hurt side afterwards
I like Iranian peoples, therefore I support Kurds over Turkic and Arabic peoples.

• +1
Reactions: Rojda Lipa
She’s not, you’re just downbad.
mommy Maryam. not kidding she mogs . just look at her:

now look at these :

• +1
Reactions: Michael Myers
it's strategically the smartest thing to claim when you are inferior. us christians were doing the same thing before we took over. too bad islam is just a shitty remake of christianity, so there's no way they are compensating for being 700 or so years too late
didnt think rl was religious, but christinaity is dead in 2023 no matter how you frame it.

• +1
Reactions: alpha_provider
Your room temperature IQ is showing.
Whatever you say you heretic.

Not like you can prove me wrong. “Muh Jesus was a prophet of AlLaH” headass 💀

I like Iranian peoples, therefore I support Kurds over Turkic and Arabic peoples.
Kurds don't like the term "Iranian" or "Iranic" tbh, we have a massive population (40 million) and are different from Persians. Most Kurds don't even live in Iranian pletau.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 28896
Whatever you say you heretic.

Not like you can prove me wrong. “Muh Jesus was a prophet of AlLaH” headass 💀
You that lonely you starting religious debates on .org? Poor you.

Just let them inject Botox into their faces while using skin lightening creams and you get the same results.
nah bro. the Jaw is different and Jaw is law.

Kurds don't like the term "Iranian" or "Iranic" tbh, we have a massive population (40 million) and are different from Persians. Most Kurds don't even live in Iranian pletau.
Kurdish is an Iranian language, that is why you’re considered Iranian or Iranic, not because we say you are the same as Persians.

nah bro. the Jaw is different and Jaw is law.
Plenty of hot Bharati women but you neglect them because their skin is brown. Lame!

• Hmm...
Reactions: human304
You that lonely you starting religious debates on .org? Poor you.
It’s not a religious debate your religion is just a that laughable mate

Yes, it is. Only libtards will claim otherwise.
Why would you say libtards? Isn't that quite condescending?
They might have different values but that doesn't make them retarded.
Nonetheless, I will research Islam and then I will conclude whether it's a religion of justice or not.
Thanks for your input sir.

• +1
Reactions: Michael Myers
The subject is religion, no? Therefore it’s a religious debate. Perhaps hire a hooker to deal with the loneliness?

Kurdish is an Iranian language, that is why you’re considered Iranian or Iranic, not because we say you are the same as Persians.
Yeah it is but most don't like Iranian identity

Why would you say libtards? Isn't that quite condescending?
They might have different values but that doesn't make them retarded.
Nonetheless, I will research Islam and then I will conclude whether it's a religion of justice or not.
Thanks for your input sir.
Because libtards don’t understand nor practice their religion properly, which is why I call them such. You should read the Qur’an from start to finish in your own language. That way you can see the verses in their context. We all know people like to cherrypick verses and take them out of context to give it a malicious spin. And no need to thank me. :)

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 28896
The subject is religion, no? Therefore it’s a religious debate. Perhaps hire a hooker to deal with the loneliness?
Of course loneliness wouldn’t be an issue for you Muhammad’s promised you 70 virgins in the afterlife yes?

Yeah it is but most don't like Iranian identity
Too bad. Iranians have been highly cultured peoples and of course, there is some kind of connection to you as well. Otherwise you would have been Turkic, for instance.

this religion now has the highest demography, 2.1 billion population, 57 independent countries.

huge of amount of people of this religion are now in Europe, UK, USA and they vote and act as a single entity.

I dont think Islam can be taken this lightly.

this religion now has the highest demography, 2.1 billion population, 57 independent countries.

huge of amount of people of this religion are now in Europe, UK, USA and they vote and act as a single entity.

I dont think Islam can be taken this lightly.
I’m not talking about it spreading.

They are very effective at that considering how dogmatic it’s tenets are but the religion itself is built on quicksand foundations if you bother looking into it.

these people are so stupid, terrorists, barbaric, not educated, rapists, violent, liers and the list go on
Im waiting for the day Elon Musk will send all of them to live on Mars.

* there are some good muslims (they are not religious)

Damn, you really are a sad person. I think a few muzzies treated you badly and now you bark for us constantly.
I’d like it to be noted this guy didn’t refute a single thing I said lol.

they coined that term when people started to recognize their religion was very anti-peace
much like the terms pro choice and pro life it’s just propaganda
Pro life is accurate pro choice is the propaganda.

• +1
Reactions: Researcher of Incel and human304
I’m not talking about it spreading.

They are very effective at that considering how dogmatic it’s tenets are but the religion itself is built on quicksand foundations if you bother looking into it.
Dogmatic talks dont mean anything in nature.

nature doesn't care about being right or wrong, being morally superior or inferior.

it cares if you survive or not .

you have the same type of thinking like my parents : "but we are not like them, we are not violent. our tradition and culture is 5000 years old"

all of this means nothing when your son is beheaded and daughter is getting raped.

also Islam being based on simple practices is not its weakness, in a sense all this 5 times a day praying , every friday community gathering, covering women from head to toe, having large families is actually making it unstoppable.

Dogmatic talks dont mean anything in nature.

nature doesn't care about being right or wrong, being morally superior or inferior.

it cares if you survive or not .

you have the same type of thinking like my parents : "but we are not like them, we are not violent. our tradition and culture is 5000 years old"

all of this means nothing when your son is beheaded and daughter is getting raped.

also Islam being based on simple practices is not its weakness, in a sense all this 5 times a day praying , every friday community gathering, covering women from head to toe, having large families is actually making it unstoppable.
Lol I’m literally not even disagreeing with you

• +1
Pro life is accurate pro choice is the propaganda.
white women are evil.
how can you chop a baby off. these people are inhuman.

• +1
Reactions: Researcher of Incel and Fiqh
I just wanna hurt her

• +1
Too bad. Iranians have been highly cultured peoples and of course, there is some kind of connection to you as well. Otherwise you would have been Turkic, for instance.
Kurds were always mountain nomads, Persians are a city people

these people are so stupid, terrorists, barbaric, not educated, rapists, violent, liers and the list go on
Im waiting for the day Elon Musk will send all of them to live on Mars.

* there are some good muslims (they are not religious)
never gonna happen. already there are muslim astronatus and religious leaders are already discussing which direct a Muslim astronaut has to sit to offer Namaz.

i am not even kidding a bit.

Kurds were always mountain nomads, Persians are a city people
Persians, maybe. But Iran is a large country and there are various Iranian ethnic groups living there. I’m sure there are also mountain people over there as well.

That’s because I see no point in arguing with a guy who has room temperature IQ.
No you can’t argue because everything I said is accurate and your stinky religion leaves no room for intellectual debate cause it’s ideas are so trash

All you have are as homenin attacks as a result

• +1
Reactions: Aladin
No you can’t argue because everything I said is accurate and your stinky religion leaves no room for intellectual debate cause it’s ideas are so trash

All you have are as homenin attacks as a result
Perhaps your lousy statements are accurate in the slums of Nairobi.

Perhaps your lousy statements are accurate in the slums of Nairobi.
Like I said deflect deflect deflect away from the fact Muhammad was a delusional warlord who ripped off judeo-Christianity and married a little girl. All there in your holy book

• +1
Reactions: Aladin
Lol look at this twat comparing Christianity to a religion that thinks setting off bombs is the answer to disagreements 😭😂

NPC
Because ur not real christians just fake pagan cucks. real christians would be doing the same kind of violence

Like I said deflect deflect deflect away from the fact Muhammad was a delusional warlord who ripped off judeo-Christianity and married a little girl. All there in your holy book
Not gonna argue with you. :)

• JFL
Reactions: Researcher of Incel
Because refutations are online for you to see, instead of trying to have a "debate" on .org.

Ignorance is bliss.
Your religion is literally a rip off. Ignorance truly is bliss lol

Because ur not real christians just fake pagan cucks. real christians would be doing the same kind of violence
Jesus Christ rebukes you and everything you stand for