Who to trust to design implants?

G

greycel

It's hard to be Good in a World of Evil 🧑🏻‍🌾
People say that @RealSurgerymax is a good implant designer, but for all we could know he is making 10 alts and using them to promote himself. Do people seriously have such low-inhib that they trust any random surgeon to design their implant for them (for life). That just make it look uncanny af as hardly any surgeon knows about aesthetics

Who is the best for designing infra-malar implants? People say Pagnoni here, but there aren’t many results. Who’s the best at infra-malar with results?

I want to see concrete evidence. Enough with the Pagnoni and RSM alts.

Dr. Mike Mew

• WTF
Reactions: greycel
People say that @RealSurgerymax is a good implant designer, but for all we could know he is making 10 alts and using them to promote himself. Do people seriously have such low-inhib that they trust any random surgeon to design their implant for them (for life). That just make it look uncanny af as hardly any surgeon knows about aesthetics

Who is the best for designing infra-malar implants? People say Pagnoni here, but there aren’t many results. Who’s the best at infra-malar with results?

I want to see concrete evidence. Enough with the Pagnoni and RSM alts.
You can see results on zoom. Most people who come to me are in discords or instagram groups where previous patients showed their results to them, but don’t want them on the forum. So you could also try joining some of those and then it won’t be long before someone shows you.

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: NegativeNorwood, greycel and Deleted member 3105
I would say be skeptical of Eppley or whoever designs fo him. I have seen too many people get a fake sideshow freak appearance with him.

• +1
Reactions: greycel
You can see results on zoom. Most people who come to me are in discords or instagram groups where previous patients showed their results to them, but don’t want them on the forum. So you could also try joining some of those and then it won’t be long before someone shows you.
Damn where are the prices, lifefuel

I would say be skeptical of Eppley or whoever designs fo him. I have seen too many people get a fake sideshow freak appearance with him.
People go to him with their fake sideshow ideas and he indulges them. You don't think he recommended this shit to someone:

970a645f-cdc8-4db9-b81b-dacc50cc75ab-jpeg.2212559

• +1
Reactions: Lawton88