Who wants to start a PSL breeding facility with me?

N

NoReedemingFeature

eede
I want to start a gigachad breeding facility. All autistic PSL obsessions materialized in physical form to which curries can mentally jizz to.

• +1
  • Love it
Reactions: mvp2v1, Patriot, Pogin_chan and 5 others
im sold

• +1
Reactions: northern mogger and NoReedemingFeature
we should start a stacy breeding factory, feed/grow them up and then fuck them daily

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: xuzky, 97baHater, northern mogger and 1 other person
  • +1
  • JFL
Reactions: 97baHater, manletmogger, northern mogger and 1 other person
We need to kidnap good looking women then forcibly breed them until you have a slave population
yes and purchase aryan chad sperm and artifically inseminate them. once we have the babies we will put them in facilities where they have 0 contact with the outside world. By 5-6 years old we can see if they are ugly or not.

the ugly ones we kill (or use as slaves) and the good looking ones we keep for sex and pleasure. honestly once they reach 13 years old we can probs start using and fucking them.

rinse and repeat.

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: NoReedemingFeature, gigell and northern mogger
yes and purchase aryan chad sperm and make them breed. once we have their babies we will put them in facilities where they have 0 contact with the outside world. By 5-6 years old we can see if they are ugly or not.

the ugly ones we kill (or use as slaves) and the good looking ones we keep sex and pleasure. honestly once they reach 13 years old we can probs start using and fucking them.

rinse and repeat.
Can do it in a shitty country like russia and build specifically in the wilderness with no inhabitants. Once done with establishing good genetic stock we can then make our own race of gigamoggers

Can do it in a shitty country like russia and build specifically in the wilderness with no inhabitants. Once done with establishing good genetic stock we can then make our own race of gigamoggers
Or South East Asia. Instead of wilderness i'm thinking underground bunker as well*

We can select for genes such as earlier development so that they grow quicker into fine women. We can also reuse the foids so they can produce babies as well by purchasing mogger sperm.

Use the ugly ones as slaves for cleaning/maintenance and to teach the pretty ones how to do things (ofc without language/social contact).

We create a language and social construct for them to use to only submit to us and please us.

(Within a few generations - we would have perfect specimen's). Foids that after 2-3 years are fully developed women which we can utilize daily).

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: NoReedemingFeature
Or South East Asia. Instead of wilderness i'm thinking underground bunker as well*

We can select for genes such as earlier development so that they grow quicker into fine women. We can also reuse the foids so they can produce babies as well by purchasing mogger sperm.

Use the ugly ones as slaves for cleaning/maintenance and to teach the pretty ones how to do things (ofc without language/social contact).

We create a language and social construct for them to use to only submit to us and please us.

(Within a few generations - we would have perfect specimen's). Foids that after 2-3 years are fully developed women which we can utilize daily).
nah bro surely blud has to get some jail time for this what have i just read

• JFL
Reactions: xuzky and NoReedemingFeature
Are we going to breed you?

I want to start a gigachad breeding facility. All autistic PSL obsessions materialized in physical form to which curries can mentally jizz to.
I like the idea but I don’t see how u could actualy make this happen. Maybe if you’re very rich u could force it through. But for example there used to be a sperm bank for geniuses and other highly talented people, it was closed down bc of woke bullshit

• +1
JFL your sorry sperm will be the first to be put on the blacklist

• JFL
I like the idea but I don’t see how u could actualy make this happen. Maybe if you’re very rich u could force it through. But for example there used to be a sperm bank for geniuses and other highly talented people, it was closed down bc of woke bullshit
I read jeffrey epstein was going to make a similar thing happen but then decided not to

I read jeffrey epstein was going to make a similar thing happen but then decided not to
I was gonna say this before I read your reply but yeah maybe if you're epstein you could do this JFL

That was just his fake story. Epstein was a construct made by the cia and or mossad. :feelshah: Get dirt of powerful people -> control them.

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: IndraBC and NoReedemingFeature
That was just his fake story. Epstein was a construct made by the cia and or mossad. :feelshah: Get dirt of powerful people -> control them.
Yeah it was just disclosure