Who wants to troll LoL Iron/Bronze/Silver in EUW?

StolenDays

StolenDays

Kommunast
Joined
Mar 24, 2020
Posts
1,610
Reputation
3,463
I am trolling down there with my smurf, but it is boring alone

someone want to join ?
 
I can troll golds
Wait, do u have a shit account that u can lend me ? Never managed to get under silver jfl
 
League has been shit for too many years. It`s not fun to play anymore.
 
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 4804
League has been shit for too many years. It`s not fun to play anymore.

dont tell me its this
indeed, it is shit

especially the constant changes which on one patch makes your onetrick pretty op and on the other so weak
and jungle changes "Just learn and master new pathings every 3 patches as a casual player brO"
But one thing I like about this game is: That you can still be decent if you get the hang of it and know the typical movement and structure of the game

I think in the last 2 years I have played 100 games MAX but few irl acquintances still adore me because I am basically Silver but play like Plat (nearly got plat when I was younger, 15 sth)
 
Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 4804 and Deleted member 6902

Similar threads

final boss
Replies
30
Views
62
sanz
sanz
the_machinist_786
Replies
4
Views
45
I need a new face
I need a new face
IndecentEyes
Replies
2
Views
26
IndecentEyes
IndecentEyes
klip11
Replies
6
Views
58
klip11
klip11
Joeseminate
Replies
1
Views
26
sasha108
sasha108

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top