I'm bored , im gonna troll a racist lol

final boss

final boss

Anti-nihilism / whitepiller
Joined
Apr 10, 2026
Posts
256
Reputation
170
Hey @RICEascension I just saw a brown ( shitskin as you call it ) guy kissing a stacy white girl today believe me .
 
6929074 what is this nigga taklking about
 
  • JFL
  • +1
Reactions: socio, Meteor21, sasha108 and 11 others
Hey @RICEascension I just saw a brown ( shitskin as you call it ) guy kissing a stacy white girl today believe me .

TALES FROM THE DREAMS OF A CUCK
 
  • +1
  • JFL
Reactions: sasha108, freakb0b69, DIY.Suicide and 1 other person
But believe me it's real , how I can make it believed??
This guy full for it easily lol anyway ( @RICEascension ) hehe :lul: .
He is the type of non-White people who worshipping Europeans lmao
 
this is false but even if it were true, exception does not disprove the rule. not understanding this is a sign of low iq.
low iq makes sense for you shitskins because of all the inbreeding and islamic indoctrination u guys do.
try harder
 
  • +1
  • JFL
Reactions: sasha108, Bat, DIY.Suicide and 2 others
i dont even know who you are, i guess dirty shitskin incels have nothing better to do than cope on a INCEL FORUM
 
  • JFL
  • +1
Reactions: sasha108, SuicideBomber, sonic55555 and 1 other person
i dont even know who you are, i guess dirty shitskin incels have nothing better to do than cope on a INCEL FORUM
He fall for the rage bait !!!!:lul::lul::lul: , waaaaaaaaa
 
  • +1
Reactions: pony
shut the fuck up retard
 
  • JFL
Reactions: sasha108 and final boss
this is false but even if it were true, exception does not disprove the rule. not understanding this is a sign of low iq.
Shit had nothing to do with iq , ur paranoid lmao :lul::lul:
low iq makes sense for you shitskins because of all the inbreeding and islamic indoctrination u guys do.
try hard
U just copemaxxing buddy boyo :lul: , religion is not race even Moroccans and East Europe are Muslims and white lmao. Ur the real low iw at this point.
Go watch zionism propaganda copium so u can calm down. JFL:lul::lul:
 
Shit had nothing to do with iq , ur paranoid lmao :lul::lul:

U just copemaxxing buddy boyo :lul: , religion is not race even Moroccans and East Europe are Muslims and white lmao. Ur the real low iw at this point.
Go watch zionism propaganda copium so u can calm down. JFL:lul::lul:
i almost feel sorry for you. the one thats coping is u. "but there are SOME whites who are also part of our SHITTY RELIGION"
its undeniable that inside each muslim who were brainwashed by their shitskin parents feel that they are inferior which is why they go to such lengths to talk about their religion and defend it like this thread
 
  • JFL
Reactions: final boss
and when people critique ur shithole culture and religion u call it ragebait
 
  • JFL
  • +1
Reactions: sasha108 and final boss
why do u even need to looksmax? surely ur shitskin family will just arrrange for u to marry another shitskin hijab wife that u can beat and rape everyday right?
now that i think of it, being muslim might be the method for incels like u, especailly if they have the skin color of literal shit
 
  • +1
Reactions: sasha108
and when people critique ur shithole culture and religion u call it ragebait
I don't have any problems dude hahaha , critique anytime you want , and I don't defend nobody, I know the fact that u are also brown (shitskin or whatever) Asian who worship white people , u have " inferior complex ".
We both know that
 
I don't have any problems dude hahaha , critique anytime you want , and I don't defend nobody, I know the fact that u are also brown (shitskin or whatever) Asian who worship white people , u have " inferior complex ".
We both know that
im east asian lmao, im actually paler than a lot of white people i know.
i dont worship white people; there is a large difference between 'worshipping' white people and understanding that white people are more desirable than other races(like east asians and shitskins)
 
  • JFL
Reactions: final boss
I don't have any problems dude hahaha , critique anytime you want , and I don't defend nobody, I know the fact that u are also brown (shitskin or whatever) Asian who worship white people , u have " inferior complex ".
We both know that
what i find more comical is the lengths u shitskins will go to try to cope with being physically and mentally inferior. not to mention being the laughing stock of the world
 
  • +1
  • JFL
Reactions: sasha108 and final boss
what i find more comical is the lengths u shitskins will go to try to cope with being physically and mentally inferior. not to mention being the laughing stock of the world
I feel sorry for you , I can't argue more than that, what all u said is wrong , but I'm cool , but anyway, I'm happy that someone fall for the rage bait , go and turn on ur TV and start worshipping the zionism propaganda hehehe :lul:
 
I feel sorry for you , I can't argue more than that, what all u said is wrong , but I'm cool , but anyway, I'm happy that someone fall for the rage bait , go and turn on ur TV and start worshipping the zionism propaganda hehehe :lul:
ur just another one of those muslim shitskins who are fucking drones, every muslim shitskin i see are just the same as u.
i think deep down u despise ur parents and ur community for forcing u to be another stereotypical shitskin muslim. maybe in the next life
 
  • +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: sasha108 and final boss
He’s frying your ass😭
 
  • JFL
  • +1
Reactions: sasha108, RICEascension and final boss
imma trollz a racism :feelshehe:
 
  • JFL
Reactions: final boss
He’s frying your ass😭
I have no personal problem with him :lul: , I just saw post of him hating on people with different skins , and that guy sound a little bit paranoid , do i start trolling him . Bro I'm good with everyone and nothing forcing at me
 
Hey @RICEascension I just saw a brown ( shitskin as you call it ) guy kissing a stacy white girl today believe me .
i saw your mother kissing my huge penis
 
  • Hmm...
Reactions: final boss
Hey @RICEascension I just saw a brown ( shitskin as you call it ) guy kissing a stacy white girl today believe me .
 
  • JFL
Reactions: sasha108
I have no personal problem with him :lul: , I just saw post of him hating on people with different skins , and that guy sound a little bit paranoid , do i start trolling him . Bro I'm good with everyone and nothing forcing at me
good "troll"
all u did was make shitskin people sound more retarded
 
  • JFL
Reactions: final boss
this is false but even if it were true, exception does not disprove the rule. not understanding this is a sign of low iq.
low iq makes sense for you shitskins because of all the inbreeding and islamic indoctrination u guys do.
try harder
who is this nigger
 
  • JFL
Reactions: final boss
ur the equivalent of jeets on this forum spamming "indians have the highest smv" under every fucking thread.
No one takes u serious, they don't respond because they think ur retarded
 
  • JFL
  • +1
Reactions: sasha108 and final boss
ur the equivalent of jeets on this forum spamming "indians have the highest smv" under every fucking thread.
No one takes u serious, they don't respond because they think ur retarded
Calm down dude i just joking wtf:DESPAIR:
 
1790780958069
ur future wife is waiting for u
 
  • JFL
Reactions: sasha108 and final boss
don't u guys say inshalllah every time u shitskins want something to happen.
well "inshallah" all u shitskin muslims retards like u should be stoned or deported back to whatever third world country u came from
 
  • JFL
  • +1
Reactions: sasha108 and final boss
u might be the FINAL BOSS of coping and being retarded
 
  • JFL
  • +1
Reactions: sasha108 and final boss
1790781099572

Yo thats lowkey brutal ngl :feelskek::feelskek:
 
  • JFL
Reactions: Meteor21, sasha108 and final boss
@final boss wrote "I always think about suicide , but still not gonna give in , like yall demanding a kid to do it ....." on one of his threads
ngl, this explains alot, you are a shitskin sub5 who was forced into a pedo religion(islam) and feels so unlucky that you are contemplating suicide
 
  • JFL
Reactions: sasha108 and final boss
@final boss wrote "I always think about suicide , but still not gonna give in , like yall demanding a kid to do it ....." on one of his threads
ngl, this explains alot, you are a shitskin sub5 who was forced into a pedo religion(islam) and feels so unlucky that you are contemplating suicide
@final boss rn after failing racebait and getting cucked
6933311 oppenheimer hat
 
Last edited:
  • JFL
Reactions: voks and final boss
He’s frying your ass😭
@final boss wrote "I always think about suicide , but still not gonna give in , like yall demanding a kid to do it ....." on one of his threads
ngl, this explains alot, you are a shitskin sub5 who was forced into a pedo religion(islam) and feels so unlucky that you are contemplating suicide
 
  • JFL
Reactions: voks and horseman
Nothing serious , everyone have a bad day , and this shit have nothing to do with religion, my parents never forcing me :)
Yep, nothing serious. Just another white superior gentleman who put you in your place
 
@final boss wrote "I always think about suicide , but still not gonna give in , like yall demanding a kid to do it ....." on one of his threads
ngl, this explains alot, you are a shitskin sub5 who was forced into a pedo religion(islam) and feels so unlucky that you are contemplating suicide
That's not explain a lot , and I'm white sub8 , I'm sorry to tell you this surprise :lul: , everyone have a bad day , and guess what , my parents never forcing me religion , u talking like u are the one who chose he's spawnpoint lmao
 
Yep, nothing serious. Just another white superior gentleman who put you in your place
He is not :lul: , and maybe you with him to , putting people on pedestal like him 😭
 
  • JFL
  • +1
Reactions: RICEascension and final boss

Similar threads

kbj
Replies
2
Views
25
NOMALICIOUSINTENT
NOMALICIOUSINTENT
ØUROBOROS
Replies
5
Views
73
ØUROBOROS
ØUROBOROS
the zodiac
Replies
7
Views
52
the zodiac
the zodiac
ESR
Replies
17
Views
111
J B C
J B C
LA_vxmpk1NG
Replies
35
Views
173
sørenyuko
sørenyuko

Users who are viewing this thread

  • trustfund
  • final boss
  • wigglethatshakethat
  • pony
  • jflmeister
  • Animepilled
  • Shrek2OnDvD
  • anabolic_o
  • no1softee
  • voks
  • horseman
  • sanz
  • Meteor21
  • ilya202
  • D69mo
  • Emancipator
  • sonic55555
  • freakb0b69
  • CloudyCuck
  • foreverstuckinLTN
Back
Top