Who was the greatest general of all time?

Pretty much any marriage before like 100 years was rape
Bro genghis khan would literally force groups of women from places he conquered to be brought to him and he’d rape them this is not the same :lul:

• +1
Reactions: Jason Voorhees and iloveboobs
Rapemaxxed*
@Jason Voorhees @sportsmogger

Jan Zhika

He was basically the Protestant equivalent of khalid. This guy would fight using levy peasants and carts against European heavy knights and cannons and win every battle using sheer IQ and tactics.

Let’s just say this man was so good he made the Roman Catholics give up and sue for peace. Not only this but once he died his son took command and lost his first battle and all zikhas gains were overturned. Let that sink in, this man single handedly was the MVP keeping the thing alive

Last edited:
  • JFL
  • Woah
  • +1
Reactions: Yliaster, Jason Voorhees, Ghoulish and 1 other person

Jan Zhika

He was basically the Protestant equivalent of khalid. This guy would fight using levy peasants and carts against European heavy knights and cannons and win every battle using sheer IQ and tactics.

Let’s just say this man was so good he made the Roman Catholics give up and sue for peace. Not only this but once he died his son took command and lost his first battle and all zikhas gains were overturned. Let that sink in, this man single handedly was the MVP keeping the thing alive

Zizka

Fair enough lmao

• +1
Reactions: Jason Voorhees

Jan Zhika

IMG 2134

Confused Mark Wahlberg GIF by 20th Century Fox Home Entertainment

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Ghoulish and Jason Voorhees
  • +1
Reactions: Yliaster
Yes, the General for Muhammad

Never lost a battle in his life
he was never the general for Prophet Muhammad ﷺ
on the contrary he fought against the Muslims for most of the Prophet's life

he was the general for the 2nd caliph Umar ibn Khattab

• +1
Reactions: Ghoulish, Jason Voorhees and sportsmogger
WW2 Germany and whoever directed the Blitz onto France while invading the eastern front should be up there

Its probably the most iconic quick invasion. Of course we are biased because its in the beggining of the TV era and so on, but it still sounds crazy. They totally destroyed tactically France and their reputation at that time in a matter of weeks, which was of the greatest and most solid army in Europe at the time, with weaker equipment in regards to tanks and vehicles and so on from what i've heard.
Erwin Rommel outlasts every Blitz general. He managed Afrika Korps with a crazy scarcity of oil and ammunition, and still he managed to win sometimes, even with the Italians that only were a load for the germans to carry up.

• +1
Reactions: gigell, MaghrebGator and Jason Voorhees
WW2 Germany and whoever directed the Blitz onto France while invading the eastern front should be up there

Its probably the most iconic quick invasion. Of course we are biased because its in the beggining of the TV era and so on, but it still sounds crazy. They totally destroyed tactically France and their reputation at that time in a matter of weeks, which was of the greatest and most solid army in Europe at the time, with weaker equipment in regards to tanks and vehicles and so on from what i've heard.
I agree. It was one of the most iconic invasions of all time. Nobody even expected france to fall so quickly. A decisive german victory.
Luck had a major role too. France had the magginot line and fully prepared. The French never expected a blitzkrieg from the ardnese forest. Had germany fought in thr traditional way like in WW1. Germans would have been pushed back within a few months. .

• +1
Reactions: Yliaster and MaghrebGator
he was never the general for Prophet Muhammad ﷺ
on the contrary he fought against the Muslims for most of the Prophet's life

he was the general for the 2nd caliph Umar ibn Khattab
Mb i didnt know

I do remember someone saying no women will ever birth another Khalid

• +1
alexander, hannibal barca, caesar, attila the hun, odoacer, gustavus adolphus, sun tzu, cyrus, saladin, there are many you can make an argument for tbh

• +1
Reactions: Jason Voorhees and TUSSELEIF
It's between Napoleon, Hannibal, Khalid ibn al-Walid, Harald Hardrada, Alexander and Belisarius

• +1
Reactions: widdi, Yliaster, Ghoulish and 3 others
Subutai

• +1
Erwin Rommel outlasts every Blitz general. He managed Afrika Korps with a crazy scarcity of oil and ammunition, and still he managed to win sometimes, even with the Italians that only were a load for the germans to carry up.
Also a great general because of desert campaigns against Montgomery but he doesn't have the same kind of resume that manstein and guderian had. Guderian and Manstein handled the most important and key battles of thr war and had a greater impact.

• +1
Reactions: 14vic and Yliaster
alexander, hannibal barca, caesar, attila the hun, odoacer, gustavus adolphus, sun tzu, cyrus, saladin, there are many you can make an argument for tbh
Atilla the hun was 4’3

• JFL
Reactions: Kelly Oubre Jr
Never heard of him but cool

I dont think hes equal to Khalid tho, no offense

He moggs Khalid sorry. I love Khalid but once I heard about this guy I refused to believe he was real it’s bullshit how this guy did what he did it is like playing videos game with cheat codes on this guy shouldn’t had won honestly you @Jason Voorhees and @Ghoulish should watch this video it’s only 2 mins long but once you see it you’ll learn why I hold this guy so highly. He made levy peasants beat full clad knights with cannons. I’m sorry but Khalid was never at such an disadvantage it’s bullshit how he did it

IMG 0630

IMG 0631
IMG 0632

He’s the embodiment of a literal GIGGA UBER CHAD

Last edited:
  • Woah
  • JFL
  • +1
Reactions: TechnoBoss, sportsmogger and Jason Voorhees
  • +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Jason Voorhees and sportsmogger
Napoleon

• +1
Ante Gotovina

He moggs Khalid sorry. I love Khalid but once I heard about this guy I refused to believe he was real it’s bullshit how this guy did what he did it is like playing videos game with cheat codes on this guy shouldn’t had won honestly you @Jason Voorhees and @Ghoulish should watch this video it’s only 2 mins long but once you see it you’ll learn why I hold this guy so highly. He made levy peasants beat full clad knights with cannons. I’m sorry but Khalid was never at such an disadvantage it’s bullshit how he did it

View attachment 3211594
View attachment 3211614View attachment 3211615

He’s the embodiment of a literal GIGGA UBER CHAD

Probably shit generals on the Hungarian holy Roman side whatever bhai was fighting.

• +1
Probably shit generals on the Hungarian holy Roman side whatever bhai was fighting.
You can say that but 7000-8000 men vs 78 men and the 78 men win lol, I’m sorry but even a shit general should win that fight just due to numbers

And yet Jan Zizka won those battles because he’s the chad amongst chads. JAN WAS ALSO BLIND :hnghn: A BLIND MAN. Remember his army was mostly peasant farmers going against high quality troops with muskets knights and top tier cannons and he was still fucking them all up

Anyways once he died of OLD AGE his son took control and lost his first battle and nobody could defend the land Jan had kept essentially it wasn’t “luck” but pure skill Jan managed to cuck Central Europe with skill

• +1
Did I show you this already?

• +1
Also wasn’t the mongol’s general Subutai?

Also wasn’t the mongol’s general Subutai?
They had a few. Subutai was a Christian btw (Nestorian church of the east heretical Christian)

• +1
Reactions: ElTruecel
McArthur

if he had his way, gooks would glow in the dark