Who would JBs (up to age 20) pick as their first choice?

Who would JBs (up to age 20) pick as their first choice?

• Total voters
It is difficult to say, perhaps my personal experiences make me think so. I think I have a good point with the earrings, and the goatee.

Now, if you look up images of buffoons, clowns, and even the racist caricatures of people of colour, that made them look "dumb". All of these aesthetic constructions share some of the boy's characteristics.

Bigger buttocks than the muscular mass, big, fat lips, clothing or accessories on the side of the head. Maybe that has something to do with it.
He’s white with TikTok lip filler

In terms of appeal and looks
Chadlite. High appeal but not "trendy" (high JB appeal) neccesarily. I think he still would have high appeal with younger women though, just not as much as the other guy.

BTW, what do you use to generate the images for your threads? and could you give an example of the kind of prompt you'd use for whatever AI tool you use?

• +1
Reactions: Xangsane
It is difficult to say, perhaps my personal experiences make me think so. I think I have a good point with the earrings, and the goatee.

Now, if you look up images of buffoons, clowns, and even the racist caricatures of people of colour, that made them look "dumb". All of these aesthetic constructions share some of the boy's characteristics.

Bigger buttocks than the muscular mass, big, fat lips, clothing or accessories on the side of the head. Maybe that has something to do with it.
By the way, I apologize for translation errors, and for the time it takes me to reply, I don't speak English and I sometimes use a corrector that changes several words, and I usually don't check the shit it changes. I apologise and feel free to laugh at this greycel.

Here are some notes, as I can't edit the original post.

Buttlocks (wtf)=cheekbones
Muscular Mass = masseter muscle.

• JFL
Reactions: Xangsane and Deleted member 32485
By the way, I apologize for translation errors, and for the time it takes me to reply, I don't speak English and I sometimes use a corrector that changes several words, and I usually don't check the shit it changes. I apologise and feel free to laugh at this greycel.

Here are some notes, as I can't edit the original post.

Buttlocks (wtf)=cheekbones
Muscular Mass = masseter muscle.
Are you gay

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 32485
Chadlite.
What is keeping him from Chad and what about guy 1
High appeal but not "trendy" (high JB appeal) neccesarily.
Why isn’t he trendy? Is he a male roastie?
I think he still would have high appeal with younger women though, just not as much as the other guy.
Why and why not? The earrings and hair?
BTW, what do you use to generate the images for your threads?
Hugging face stable diffusion xl
and could you give an example of the kind of prompt you'd use for whatever AI tool you use?
I use a prompt generator and you always have to state “in 1991” or some year like that to make the images look more realistic

• +1
What is keeping him from Chad and what about guy 1
Not enough jaw/chin height, and I think he'd need wider pfl and ipd to be chad. Guy 1 is HTN I think. he is lacking in jaw and eye area. They both have good zygos and undereye, maybe because they're super smooth AI creations.

• +1
Reactions: Xangsane and toji.
Are you gay
I love pussies.

I'm French, I know english and I can talk it and write it, but I'm lazy and I haven't practised it much. So don't judge me, I do my best.

The arrival of immigrants in France has brought people who don't speak French, but not English either, so I haven't been able to practise with them, so this site tests me every day to comunicate in english, i love you more than african immigrants, xoxoxo.

• +1
Reactions: hammy5241, Xangsane and Deleted member 32485
He’s white with TikTok lip filler
Returning to the subject, I think it is necessary to distinguish a few things. First, both subjects are attractive. The first boy's proportions and measurements are far from ideal proportions. But he is attractive nonetheless.

The second one is closer to the ideal, but I couldn't say that he is more beautiful than the other one, I can only assure that at first sight he is the one who is closer to the proportional ideal between both.

Now, if we imagine a spectrum of attractive men, I would say that aesthetically the one has the aesthetics of an attractive young boy and the other of an attractive man.

Why each has that aesthetic, I think, would have to go into a very deep analysis. But I would like to say that much of the aesthetics of both depends on everyday practices. I mean, which guy cuts his hair like guy 1? which guy gets earrings like guy 1? what kind of food does guy 1 eat? and vice versa.

• +1
@looksmaxprofile @WanderingBurro i am very surprised most are picking the masc guy
Option 2 is more masculine but he's not malegazed masculine. He fits somewhere between robust prettyboy and maesthetic (both of which are high in SMV). Option two has a more harmonised face which would probably look better both on camera and IRL. Option 1's face whilst still clearly GL is a bit odd and might need a little bit of frauding to really shine. (Option 1 pretty much looks like a slightly uglier Damian Kater whom which .org constantly clowns on for frauding)

• +1
Option 2 is more masculine but he's not malegazed masculine. He fits somewhere between robust prettyboy and maesthetic (both of which are high in SMV). Option two has a more harmonised face which would probably look better both on camera and IRL. Option 1's face whilst still clearly GL is a bit odd and might need a little bit of frauding to really shine. (Option 1 pretty much looks like a slightly uglier Damian Kater whom which .org constantly clowns on for frauding)
And you think jbs would actually see past the hair and jewellery and over plumped lips?

Why is he not malegazed masc and is he closer to robust prettyboy or Maesthetic?

Returning to the subject, I think it is necessary to distinguish a few things. First, both subjects are attractive. The first boy's proportions and measurements are far from ideal proportions. But he is attractive nonetheless.

The second one is closer to the ideal, but I couldn't say that he is more beautiful than the other one, I can only assure that at first sight he is the one who is closer to the proportional ideal between both.

Now, if we imagine a spectrum of attractive men, I would say that aesthetically the one has the aesthetics of an attractive young boy and the other of an attractive man.

Why each has that aesthetic, I think, would have to go into a very deep analysis. But I would like to say that much of the aesthetics of both depends on everyday practices. I mean, which guy cuts his hair like guy 1? which guy gets earrings like guy 1? what kind of food does guy 1 eat? and vice versa.
They’re both men

Not enough jaw/chin height, and I think he'd need wider pfl and ipd to be chad. Guy 1 is HTN I think. he is lacking in jaw and eye area. They both have good zygos and undereye, maybe because they're super smooth AI creations.
Oof even for ai they’re not chad

• So Sad
Why is he not malegazed masc and is he closer to robust prettyboy or Maesthetic?
When I think of the malegaze I think of someone who's usually unattractive facially (though sometimes they can have decent bases) that's heavily covered up in an attempt to cover up their flaws (usually in the shape of a full set of facial hair be it somewhat groomed though often very bushy to hide more, sunglasses), and usually little thought for their hair (usually very short, bald, hidden under a hat), usually almost always lacks a sense of youth to their appearance.

Option 2 has what would largely be considered a handsome face by both normies and by PSL standards through having decent harmony and robusticity, hair is full, well kept and stylised, skin albeit slightly aged is still somewhat youthful and glowing. All of which are traits of the prettyboy-maesthetic spectrum.

And you think jbs would actually see past the hair and jewellery and over plumped lips?
See past? I reckoned those would be stronger points for JB appeal. Maybe I'm confused.

• +1
When I think of the malegaze I think of someone who's usually unattractive facially (though sometimes they can have decent bases) that's heavily covered up in an attempt to cover up their flaws (usually in the shape of a full set of facial hair be it somewhat groomed though often very bushy to hide more, sunglasses), and usually little thought for their hair (usually very short, bald, hidden under a hat), usually almost always lacks a sense of youth to their appearance.

Option 2 has what would largely be considered a handsome face by both normies and by PSL standards through having decent harmony and robusticity, hair is full, well kept and stylised, skin albeit slightly aged is still somewhat youthful and glowing. All of which are traits of the prettyboy-maesthetic spectrum.
Why does he looo somewhat aged?
See past? I reckoned those would be stronger points for JB appeal. Maybe I'm confused.
Yeah as he doesn’t have that
Now how would he compare to these three?
IMG 5554
IMG 5557
IMG 5556
IMG 5555

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 30037
Why does he looo somewhat aged?
Hard to describe though it's mostly in the skin quality. It doesn't look as robust and tight as someone younger. Along with the slight presence of a five o'clock shadow.
Yeah as he doesn’t have that
He has one of them (hair), lips would help though not every box needs to be ticked to have appeal, as long as you tick a good chunk of them. Jewelry is just an accessory which will add to your appeal if you're GL but will come off as tryhard if you're ugly.
I'd say close to being looksmatched though the fuller lips and more striking/contrast full eye area gives them a bit of an edge compared to option 2.

• +1
Hard to describe though it's mostly in the skin quality. It doesn't look as robust and tight as someone younger. Along with the slight presence of a five o'clock shadow.
How old would you say he and Guy 3 are?
He has one of them (hair), lips would help though not every box needs to be ticked to have appeal, as long as you tick a good chunk of them.
Does he have roastie appeal rather?
Jewelry is just an accessory which will add to your appeal if you're GL but will come off as tryhard if you're ugly.
Why?
I'd say close to being looksmatched though the fuller lips and more striking/contrast full eye area gives them a bit of an edge compared to option 2.
Why would you say it gives him an edge? What PSL?
Does he also have a more mature look like Guy 2?

How old would you say he and Guy 3 are?
Mid 20's would be my guess for all of them (maybe about 24-26).
Does he have roastie appeal rather?
A lot of things have roastie appeal. Roasties will hit on teens if they could. Roastie appeal is usually used as an insult when that's your only option.
It's the no [blank] for your face point. Beyond face and build (frame and height) a lot of things just become boosters. If you're GL with jewelry then you're probably GL without it.
Why would you say it gives him an edge? What PSL?
Fuller lips are an indicator of youth and strong contrast lends to a more interesting looking eye area. High contrast is usually created through a prominent eye colour, strong long and dark eye lashes, and thick nicely shaped brows. Option 2 has some of those features but they stand out a bit more in the other examples.
Does he also have a more mature look like Guy 2?
They all look a bit masc-prettyboy/maesthetic. Option 1 looks more masc-prettyboy. His features aren't as strong and dimorphic but he still holds more robusticity.

• +1
Mid 20's would be my guess for all of them (maybe about 24-26).
Why for all three men?
A lot of things have roastie appeal. Roasties will hit on teens if they could. Roastie appeal is usually used as an insult when that's your only option.
So they're not just roastie?
It's the no [blank] for your face point. Beyond face and build (frame and height) a lot of things just become boosters. If you're GL with jewelry then you're probably GL without it.
I gotcha.
Fuller lips are an indicator of youth and strong contrast lends to a more interesting looking eye area. High contrast is usually created through a prominent eye colour, strong long and dark eye lashes, and thick nicely shaped brows. Option 2 has some of those features but they stand out a bit more in the other examples.
What about taking all of 1, 2 and 3 into consideration?
They all look a bit masc-prettyboy/maesthetic. Option 1 looks more masc-prettyboy. His features aren't as strong and dimorphic but he still holds more robusticity.
And what do Option 2 and 3 look like on the scale?

Users who are viewing this thread

Back