Whoever’s on minox needs to run this experiment (might increase upper eyelid fat)

J

Jerryterry129

Zephir
Basically put minox on your upper eyelids and it might increase UUE fat giving more hooded eyes

My theory is that it’s lack of blood flow over time in the upper face that leads to less fat getting to the tissues

Hell, anyone who used minox for the eyebrows did you see more hooded eyes? Since eyebrows are close to the site

Not a doctor so do this at ur own risk

Last edited:
crease UUE fat giving more hooded eyes

My theory is that it’s lack of blood flow over time in the upper face that leads to less fat getting to the tissues

Hell, anyone who used minox for the eyebrows did you see more hooded e
no

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 8988, Bitchwhipper2 and Deleted member 16834
Do it yourself

No one is doing this bullshit for you old man

• +1
Reactions: Bitchwhipper2 and Deleted member 9670
Been using minox on my eyebrows for 2 years and 0 changes to my hooding.

• +1
Reactions: Edgar, Deleted member 8988 and HighClassMaxing
Been using minox on my eyebrows for 2 years and 0 changes to my hooding.

Just put it on ur eyelids for a week on a slight surplus and see what happens

• Ugh..
Reactions: Deleted member 9670
I’m trying it right now OP

Will update soon. Anywhere else you recommend?
If not trolling then undereyes temples etc maybe cheeks

My theory is that over time lack of blood flow is cut off to the upper face (including the scalp) which leads to loss of fat pads and hairloss

Just put it on ur eyelids for a week on a slight surplus and see what happens
Who tf is going to put minox on their undereyes

do it yourself then moron

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 18439
dude just do it yourself and post results:rolleyes:

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 13787 and Deleted member 9670
I've been doing this for a while. Started minox in November. It doesn't increase fat but it can either give you temporary uee (because of blood circulation increasing and the eyelids get swollen) or the opposite, temporary hooded eyes , this is if you already have good hooding and the blood circulation increasing affects the fat there and swells more than the eyelids.

I did see improvements in eyelashes if somebody is curious. I would say ice hooding is better and more legit

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 9670
I've been doing this for a while. Started minox in November. It doesn't increase fat but it can either give you temporary uee (because of blood circulation increasing and the eyelids get swollen) or the opposite, temporary hooded eyes , this is if you already have good hooding and the blood circulation increasing affects the fat there and swells more than the eyelids.

I did see improvements in eyelashes if somebody is curious. I would say ice hooding is better and more legit
You actually
Put minox directly on your eyelids/the are under ur brows?

Or just ur eyebrows

Also how would it give u uee? Swollen eyelids would give more hooded eyes?

You actually
Put minox directly on your eyelids/the are under ur brows?

Or just ur eyebrows

Also how would it give u uee? Swollen eyelids would give more hooded eyes?
I put on my stubble, eyebrows, eyelids and lower eyelashes ( it stings hard if it gets in ur eyes and u cant open ur eyes for like 30mins if u dont wash it off, but u wont go blind, happened to me many times)

It will give u uee by swelling your eyelids and the eyelids being swollen push up your upper eye fat, but it's temporary. This is different for everyone, depending on the eye structure, hooding etc

also someone here bonesmashed his browridge and put min on his eyebrows then he got hooding (deleted post)
238BDC9B E72F 4815 BBE7 31EC079C6AF6
0E2D4234 1A39 473C 81BD 27316632093A