Whole family thought i killed myself because i didn't respond for 18 hours

BigBallsLarry

BigBallsLarry

๐•ธ๐–Š๐–—๐–ˆ๐–Š๐–“๐–†๐–—๐–ž ๐•ฎ๐–”๐–—๐–• ๐Ÿ‡ต๐Ÿ‡ฑ | ๐Ÿ๐ŸŽ๐Ÿ๐Ÿ“ ๐Ÿฅ‡
Contributor
Joined
Jun 8, 2025
Posts
22,351
Reputation
86,172
What the fuck?

What kind of sign is this? You know i always try to signal that I'm cool and laid back whenever I'm near someone but apparently the pure NDness oozing out of me signals that I'm at the verge of suicide?

Basically my sister completely moved out of my house yesterday so im alone in the town. I knew my mom would be a little over-sensitive but not THIS much.

I saw my mom messaging me around 7am, i woke up at 11am and wasn't in the mood to respond, then forgot, and went to sleep later again around 6pm

I woke up to my phone being absolutely blown up by every single person in my family

12 calls from my mom, 3 from my sister, 7 from my dad and tens of texts in every group chat

It took me like half an hour alone to respond and explain everything.

My mom said she almost called 112 and that she thought she lost me..

Like Jesus, what if one day i break my phone and i get swatted because i don't respond to texts?

Don't get me wrong, i appreciate that my family cares so much, but damn i really didn't think i gave off suicidal vibes or something.

If i was a low inhib chad they'd think 'ahh he's probably out partying and having sex, classic son!'

instead they think I'm hanging off the roof

Brutal shit ngl

@Orka @iblamexyz @Daddy's Home @TechnoBoss
 
Last edited:
  • +1
  • JFL
  • So Sad
Reactions: Jason Voorhees, HST, ragingmanlet and 23 others
@Gengarโ€™s Ghost
 
  • +1
Reactions: Fridx, Gengarโ€™s Ghost, _Jason_ and 2 others
What the fuck?

What kind of sign is this? You know i always try to signal that I'm cool and laid back whenever I'm near someone but apparently the pure NDness oozing out of me signals that I'm at the verge of suicide?

Basically my sister completely moved out of my house yesterday so im alone in the town. I knew my mom would be a little over-sensitive but not THIS much.

I saw my mom messaging me around 7am, i woke up at 11am and wasn't in the mood to respond, then forgot, and went to sleep later again around 6pm

I woke up to my phone being absolutely blown up by every single person in my damy

12 calls from my mom, 3 from my sister, 7 from my dad and tens of texts in every group chat

It took me like half an hour alone to respond and explain everything.

My mom said she almost called 112 and that she thought she lost me..

Like Jesus, what if one day i break my phone and i get swatted because i don't respond to texts?

Don't get me wrong, i appreciate that my family cares so much, but damn i really didn't think i gave off suicidal vibes or something.

If i was a low inhib chad they'd think 'ahh he's probably out partying and having sex, classic son!'

instead they think I'm hanging off the roof

Brutal shit ngl

@Orka @iblamexyz @Daddy's Home @TechnoBoss
Man your family shouldn't be that worried about you if you are over 18, you've got better things to like rot on an incel forum. How dare they disturb your peace king
 
  • +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Askinov, lurkkk, Bat and 5 others
Im not reading all that
 
  • +1
Reactions: Oscaridk and BigBallsLarry
Man your family shouldn't be that worried about you if you are over 18, you've got better things to like rot on an incel forum. How dare they disturb your peace king
they don't know that I'm living the peak unemployment life (barely affording living) and have 0 suicidal thoughts at all.
 
  • Love it
  • +1
Reactions: _Jason_ and Oscaridk
  • +1
Reactions: Gengarโ€™s Ghost, idontmogYET and Oscaridk
they don't know that I'm living the peak unemployment life (barely affording living) and have 0 suicidal thoughts at all.
If you honestly don't have any suicidal thoughs, I'm happy for you man, wish you the best.
 
  • +1
Reactions: BigBallsLarry
@Jason Voorhees
 
  • +1
Reactions: Jason Voorhees and Oscaridk
I mean itโ€™s better that they noticed
 
  • +1
Reactions: neznamkosam, _Jason_ and BigBallsLarry
at least they care mom thinks im gonna be a drug addict so im stuck in a fucking dessert
 
  • +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: _Jason_ and BigBallsLarry
I mean itโ€™s better that they noticed
It's a sign of a horrid halo effect if everyone around you thinks you're suicidal
 
  • +1
Reactions: _Jason_ and ANON
  • So Sad
Reactions: muhajudin21
maybe cuz I said marlon is Adam :forcedsmile: unignore me brah I was just joking
Tbh i have ignored a bunch of people for bullshit reasons because i was on a loss streak in league of legends and had to take out my emotions in a super truecel way

You're unignored now
 
  • JFL
  • Love it
Reactions: shngstaaaa107 and muhajudin21
18 hours is a long time with no response icl if your like 14-17
 
  • +1
Reactions: BigBallsLarry
why did they think you were suiciadal?
 
  • +1
Reactions: BigBallsLarry
Man your family shouldn't be that worried about you if you are over 18, you've got better things to like rot on an incel forum. How dare they disturb your peace king
Many parents are like this now, overprotective cause the news scared them.
 
  • +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: BigBallsLarry and Oscaridk
Well at least they care. Mirin. But I guess you give off more sui vibes than you thought you did. :p
IDEK how to fix it. I made it my entire life mission to seem cool and now i find out that it's not working.. :fuk:
 
  • +1
Reactions: Gengarโ€™s Ghost
hm yeah tbh. I wont sugarcoat it but when i was less ascended my mom would act almost identical to what youre describing. Now that i'm more ascended my mom ignores my calls

so we must draw the conclusion that she does indeed look down on you

the fix is to start working out and do roids
 
  • +1
Reactions: BigBallsLarry
why did they think you were suiciadal?
i have no idea man. maybe i gave off some depressive vibes when i was 15 but that's it.
 
  • +1
Reactions: _Jason_
the fix is to start working out and do roids
Already doing the first one, second is coming soon

Glad to hear someone has a similar experience ngl, ironically enough it's actual suifuel to know that people think you're extremely suicidal. I knew from the beginning it was a bad sign.
 
  • +1
Reactions: sonic55555
Already doing the first one, second is coming soon

Glad to hear someone has a similar experience ngl, ironically enough it's actual suifuel to know that people think you're extremely suicidal. I knew from the beginning it was a bad sign.
My mom threatened to come beat me up because i ignored her calls for 3 days once

Now she wont even pick up my calls because im too ascended

You should start roids, i dont see the point of natty lifting the roi is extremely low
 
  • +1
Reactions: BigBallsLarry
IDEK how to fix it. I made it my entire life mission to seem cool and now i find out that it's not working.. :fuk:
Brootal. I guess being cool in Poland means being depressed.
 
  • +1
Reactions: BigBallsLarry
My mom threatened to come beat me up because i ignored her calls for 3 days once

Now she wont even pick up my calls because im too ascended

You should start roids, i dont see the point of natty lifting the roi is extremely low
i didn't have money before but got a great offer from someone very cool so I'll be starting next month.
 
  • +1
Reactions: sonic55555
What the fuck?

What kind of sign is this? You know i always try to signal that I'm cool and laid back whenever I'm near someone but apparently the pure NDness oozing out of me signals that I'm at the verge of suicide?

Basically my sister completely moved out of my house yesterday so im alone in the town. I knew my mom would be a little over-sensitive but not THIS much.

I saw my mom messaging me around 7am, i woke up at 11am and wasn't in the mood to respond, then forgot, and went to sleep later again around 6pm

I woke up to my phone being absolutely blown up by every single person in my family

12 calls from my mom, 3 from my sister, 7 from my dad and tens of texts in every group chat

It took me like half an hour alone to respond and explain everything.

My mom said she almost called 112 and that she thought she lost me..

Like Jesus, what if one day i break my phone and i get swatted because i don't respond to texts?

Don't get me wrong, i appreciate that my family cares so much, but damn i really didn't think i gave off suicidal vibes or something.

If i was a low inhib chad they'd think 'ahh he's probably out partying and having sex, classic son!'

instead they think I'm hanging off the roof

Brutal shit ngl

@Orka @iblamexyz @Daddy's Home @TechnoBoss
So this just proves you were wrong in the gc

your parents would care
 
  • +1
Reactions: BigBallsLarry
The lower you are in life, the more they will monitor you. The higher you are, the less frequently they will contact you

Itโ€™s not really about you personally as an individual, itโ€™s more of a coping mechanism on their part, because they believe that if they contact you often, your life will somehow improve, like they keep holding onto that hope or something
 
  • So Sad
Reactions: BigBallsLarry
  • +1
Reactions: iblamexyz
you always need to larp nt and sane by making small efforts like being present
 
  • +1
Reactions: BigBallsLarry
What the fuck?

What kind of sign is this? You know i always try to signal that I'm cool and laid back whenever I'm near someone but apparently the pure NDness oozing out of me signals that I'm at the verge of suicide?

Basically my sister completely moved out of my house yesterday so im alone in the town. I knew my mom would be a little over-sensitive but not THIS much.

I saw my mom messaging me around 7am, i woke up at 11am and wasn't in the mood to respond, then forgot, and went to sleep later again around 6pm

I woke up to my phone being absolutely blown up by every single person in my family

12 calls from my mom, 3 from my sister, 7 from my dad and tens of texts in every group chat

It took me like half an hour alone to respond and explain everything.

My mom said she almost called 112 and that she thought she lost me..

Like Jesus, what if one day i break my phone and i get swatted because i don't respond to texts?

Don't get me wrong, i appreciate that my family cares so much, but damn i really didn't think i gave off suicidal vibes or something.

If i was a low inhib chad they'd think 'ahh he's probably out partying and having sex, classic son!'

instead they think I'm hanging off the roof

Brutal shit ngl

@Orka @iblamexyz @Daddy's Home @TechnoBoss
When I think Iโ€™m a nonchalant laidback chill person with high apeal but my family thinks Iโ€™m a gay autistic suicidal schizo
 
  • +1
Reactions: BigBallsLarry
@Hernan
 
  • +1
Reactions: Hernan
What the fuck?

What kind of sign is this? You know i always try to signal that I'm cool and laid back whenever I'm near someone but apparently the pure NDness oozing out of me signals that I'm at the verge of suicide?

Basically my sister completely moved out of my house yesterday so im alone in the town. I knew my mom would be a little over-sensitive but not THIS much.

I saw my mom messaging me around 7am, i woke up at 11am and wasn't in the mood to respond, then forgot, and went to sleep later again around 6pm

I woke up to my phone being absolutely blown up by every single person in my family

12 calls from my mom, 3 from my sister, 7 from my dad and tens of texts in every group chat

It took me like half an hour alone to respond and explain everything.

My mom said she almost called 112 and that she thought she lost me..

Like Jesus, what if one day i break my phone and i get swatted because i don't respond to texts?

Don't get me wrong, i appreciate that my family cares so much, but damn i really didn't think i gave off suicidal vibes or something.

If i was a low inhib chad they'd think 'ahh he's probably out partying and having sex, classic son!'

instead they think I'm hanging off the roof

Brutal shit ngl

@Orka @iblamexyz @Daddy's Home @TechnoBoss
Ey good family man they love you.
 
  • +1
Reactions: BigBallsLarry
Be grateful and appreciative of them man. Youโ€™re a lucky man to have such a caring family.

Some people go missing for long periods of time without anyone reaching out to them.
 
  • +1
Reactions: BigBallsLarry
What the fuck?

What kind of sign is this? You know i always try to signal that I'm cool and laid back whenever I'm near someone but apparently the pure NDness oozing out of me signals that I'm at the verge of suicide?

Basically my sister completely moved out of my house yesterday so im alone in the town. I knew my mom would be a little over-sensitive but not THIS much.

I saw my mom messaging me around 7am, i woke up at 11am and wasn't in the mood to respond, then forgot, and went to sleep later again around 6pm

I woke up to my phone being absolutely blown up by every single person in my family

12 calls from my mom, 3 from my sister, 7 from my dad and tens of texts in every group chat

It took me like half an hour alone to respond and explain everything.

My mom said she almost called 112 and that she thought she lost me..

Like Jesus, what if one day i break my phone and i get swatted because i don't respond to texts?

Don't get me wrong, i appreciate that my family cares so much, but damn i really didn't think i gave off suicidal vibes or something.

If i was a low inhib chad they'd think 'ahh he's probably out partying and having sex, classic son!'

instead they think I'm hanging off the roof

Brutal shit ngl

@Orka @iblamexyz @Daddy's Home @TechnoBoss
Maybe cuz they somehow read about your telekinetic abilities thread and that you want to hang yourself to gain superpowers?
 
  • +1
Reactions: BigBallsLarry
  • +1
Reactions: DrRodger
  • +1
Reactions: BigBallsLarry
Very dark thread
Entire situation made me look at myself in a whole other light ngl. It's those dark realisations that make you really depressed.
 
  • +1
Reactions: Jason Voorhees

Similar threads

Bizygomatic
Replies
4
Views
54
Bizygomatic
Bizygomatic
Surfsup
Replies
12
Views
54
sonic55555
S
SuicideBomber
Replies
5
Views
35
SuicideBomber
SuicideBomber
RedDragonSlayer
Replies
15
Views
136
IwillRope2024
IwillRope2024

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top