Who’s applying for Looksmax camp

cb006

cb006

6’2 19yo mtn
Joined
Dec 3, 2025
Posts
1,085
Reputation
1,420
IMG 4361

I can’t wait to go looksmax with clav and hex hopefully Marlon is there too so we can all rizz the Stacy’s and ascend 💀💀
@scuderia @IOD
 
  • +1
  • Love it
Reactions: shortmanlett, n1ks09, scuderia and 1 other person
Father I want to go with chadz to serve me the biwisi
 
  • +1
  • Woah
Reactions: shortmanlett, scuderia, IOD and 1 other person
Did everyone get the invite?
 
  • +1
Reactions: scuderia, cb006 and IOD
View attachment 5699323
I can’t wait to go looksmax with clav and hex hopefully Marlon is there too so we can all rizz the Stacy’s and ascend 💀💀
@scuderia @IOD
plane ticket + go to camp lookmaxx + get mogged + have fun with lord hex :LOL:
 
  • +1
  • JFL
  • Love it
Reactions: scuderia, YoloHatesFoids666, cb006 and 1 other person
If I was a trust fund baby I would unironically go, not because I think theres any value in it but js becasue ik its gonna be stupid
 
  • +1
Reactions: TheWigger, cb006 and scuderia
Yo how tf this nigga going to run a camp while he got rape allegations 💀💀💀💀😂😂👋🏻
 
  • JFL
  • +1
Reactions: cb006, scuderia and ℤ𝕪𝕘𝕠
no sry, im already at the bp club
 
  • JFL
  • +1
Reactions: cb006 and scuderia
I think that shi will actually be fun as hell. IF anyone pays 8k tho:forcedsmile:
 
  • +1
Reactions: cb006
If I was a trust fund baby I would unironically go, not because I think theres any value in it but js becasue ik its gonna be stupid
Lmao if I had nothing better to do it does sound interesting to say the least
 
  • Love it
Reactions: IOD

Similar threads

TGUN.
Replies
8
Views
71
Joeseminate
Joeseminate
VIGILIANT
Replies
1
Views
17
yemen
yemen
6'2 HTN
Replies
0
Views
14
6'2 HTN
6'2 HTN
dourememberme
Replies
5
Views
60
kbj
kbj
optimisticzoomer
Replies
9
Views
98
Mooks Laxx
Mooks Laxx

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top