cb006
6’2 19yo mtn
- Joined
- Dec 3, 2025
- Posts
- 1,085
- Reputation
- 1,420
I can’t wait to go looksmax with clav and hex hopefully Marlon is there too so we can all rizz the Stacy’s and ascend


@scuderia @IOD
Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.
Note: this_feature_currently_requires_accessing_site_using_safari


plane ticket + go to camp lookmaxx + get mogged + have fun with lord hexView attachment 5699323
I can’t wait to go looksmax with clav and hex hopefully Marlon is there too so we can all rizz the Stacy’s and ascend
@scuderia @IOD
It’s just some ad on this siteDid everyone get the invite?







I got itDid everyone get the invite?
Me and @Bat already signed upView attachment 5699323
I can’t wait to go looksmax with clav and hex hopefully Marlon is there too so we can all rizz the Stacy’s and ascend
@scuderia @IOD

Lmao if I had nothing better to do it does sound interesting to say the leastIf I was a trust fund baby I would unironically go, not because I think theres any value in it but js becasue ik its gonna be stupid
My school is launching a bp club ahh statementView attachment 5699323
I can’t wait to go looksmax with clav and hex hopefully Marlon is there too so we can all rizz the Stacy’s and ascend
@scuderia @IOD
Didn’t care to extend the invite to me?Me and @Bat already signed up
We sold our kidneys to afford it![]()

Grrr lemme send it hold the phoneDidn’t care to extend the invite to me?![]()
Didn’t care to extend the invite to me?![]()