Whos fucking these hot girls?

D

Deleted member 15441

Bronze
When I am around my apartment complex, I see loads and loads of like 7-9/10 blondes in tight leggins. I live in a big community with alot of traffic/dog parks

Who is fucking these girls? Before you say CHAD. Does he really monopolize stacey with hareems of 10-15? I don't think so the chads I know/See are LTRing

I saw two with their boyfriends and both we're like 6' and above average looking but not chad at all.

Is just be above average, NT, and tallish =Stacey?

I feel like im Doomed to lead on/string along and pump and dump Beckies when all i want is a stacey gf.

• +1
Reactions: Yerico7, Deleted member 7224, NormieKilla and 4 others
chris brown and ozuna

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 11053
6'1, tanned, gymmaxed HTNs

• +1
Reactions: Boxingfan, Deleted member 15099, Yerico7 and 15 others
6'1, tanned, gymmaxed HTNs
Yeap. I think thats what I saw with those staceys last night.

Social Circles, Bumble, Bars? Where they meeting

This is why i feel so doomed at 5'10. My Most iOis we're coming when I was tanned and running 4-5mm facial hair. So I guess im gonna start masculine maxing agian.

• +1
Reactions: Yerico7, Chadeep, AscendingHero and 2 others
Thanks for the Looksmaxing advice.
30667182-0-image-a-5_1594535508954.jpg

• +1
Reactions: lasthope
At least here in LA, they date like a 6 or 7/10 dude who is on the taller end, and they're literally one foot out the door ready to jump to a chad.

• +1
Reactions: JawGuyFatFaceGuy, Chadeep, AscendingHero and 1 other person
At least here in LA, they date like a 6 or 7/10 dude who is on the taller end, and they're literally one foot out the door ready to jump to a chad.
This. All those girls are with some high tier normie but they don't really like him and are just chasing Chad while they're young.

• +1
Reactions: Acromegaly_Chad, Yerico7, aBetterMii and 5 others
When I am around my apartment complex, I see loads and loads of like 7-9/10 blondes in tight leggins. I live in a big community with alot of traffic/dog parks
Pics or larp

• Love it
Reactions: Deleted member 4614
This. All those girls are with some high tier normie but they don't really like him and are just chasing Chad while they're young.
This is what I am seeing too, for some reason I can't present myself to be that guy as Im only 5-10ish and mabey laking a point on the face.

My stacie iOis we're coming in when I was really tanned and had like 5mm facial hair.

I think Im gonna start tanning, put on some more muscle, grow facial hair and accept being mid-20s. For awhile i went Shaven, botox, leanmaxxing to try to appear more young/boyfriend material to get with a stacey. But I guess Im gonna fuckboymax agian.

• +1
Reactions: Chadeep, AscendingHero and everydayfun
Tall high tier normie white guys are fucking them

• +1
Reactions: Boxingfan, Chadeep, klamus and 4 others
How long does that chad chase last? I see it start dwindling down for hot girls like 23, the slooters keep it going till like 27-28.

• +1
Reactions: Chadeep, AscendingHero and Deleted member 7725
  • +1
Reactions: AscendingHero
sleeve tattoo maxx and tan maxx and wear lifts and you can slay them.
Too high inhib for tatts, but gonna tan and start bulking up back/shoulders/chest agian. Most iOis were coming when I was masculine maxing.

Then i got botox/shaved/pale/lean from swimming and now only beckies look. I thought I was gonna try to run some boyfriend game for a hot babe, didn't pan out lol.

Their boyfriends also tend to not have bodies or be upper class and simpy. washed up fraternity guys.

• +1
Reactions: AscendingHero and ScreaM
Social Circles, Bumble, Bars? Where they meeting
This is a part of the equation many ignore I think.
I think pretty much all of them are basically social circle. It's so rare that people are banging beacuse he approached her in a bar or whatever. I feel like most girls massively give the advantage to guys they already know through work and college and mutual friends etc.

Obviously chad can slay with cold approach, but in general if she actually knows a guy and assuming he looks semi decent, he has a good headstart on a slightly better dude who she doesn't know.

Probably how these sorts of couples get together

1633795103137-png.1358610

1633795111099-png.1358612

1633795116989-png.1358613

• +1
Reactions: Xangsane, Chadeep, randomvanish and 3 others
someone called tyrone

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Chadeep, Frank Jack, Deleted member 2733 and 3 others
Episode 4 Movie GIF by Star Wars

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 14867, Chadeep, AlwaysHaveQuestions and 7 others

Who is fucking these girls? Before you say CHAD. Does he really monopolize stacey with hareems of 10-15? I don't think so the chads I know/See are LTRing

I saw two with their boyfriends and both we're like 6' and above average looking but not chad at all.

I feel like im Doomed to lead on/string along and pump and dump Beckies when all i want is a stacey gf.
Literally all it is is that they have better personalities than us. Firstly they aren’t subhuman, don’t have to be chad tho. Secondly they simply fit into the lifestyle of staceys and have better more trendy personalities.

• +1
Reactions: AscendingHero
I think pretty much all of them are basically social circle. It's so rare that people are banging beacuse he approached her in a bar or whatever. I feel like most girls massively give the advantage to guys they already know through work and college and mutual friends etc.

Obviously chad can slay with cold approach, but in general if she actually knows a guy and assuming he looks semi decent, he has a good headstart on a slightly better dude who she doesn't know.

Yeah your right. They're all social circles. Saw 3 guys 1 was boyfriends moving in a girl. There all best friends. Chick was hot ass hell.

HOWEVER my city does have a TON of transplants and is trendy/popular so their are defiently some bumble bangs going on. I also see a ton of normies out at dog park socializeing and making friends, I however cannot go out their and hold normie convos. I look good and have a dog and can talk a bit but they sit their for 30 mins and chat.

Literally all it is is that they have better personalities than us. Firstly they aren’t subhuman, don’t have to be chad tho. Secondly they simply fit into the lifestyle of staceys and have better more trendy personalities.
Don't doubt the personality. Thats a huge part, alongside social circle. If their in social circles together personalitys will be well developed.

I and everyone here knows this is the truth. But we lack both above and so must looksmax/fraud/approach/dating app to try and get some tail.

Not all roses though for normies. Most get stuck in relationships as social cuircles force continued dating. And their lifestyle/partystyle leads to getting washed up asap.

You are most likely overrating them

Agree with this. Also it's easier to justify relationship in their own mind and to their social circle if it's someone they already know. Sure she'll cheat with Chad but it requires a bit more effort on her part if she were to get in to a relationship with Chad through meeting him at a bar

Agree with this. Also it's easier to justify relationship in their own mind and to their social circle if it's someone they already know. Sure she'll cheat with Chad but it requires a bit more effort on her part if she were to get in to a relationship with Chad through meeting him at a bar
It's always social circles. Also chicks like to date guys that they know has family/ beta tendicies like might actually marry her.

VS some bumble/Bar HTN/chadlite who will pump and dump and then ghost since they have no past/friendships/interlocking friends.

• +1
Reactions: Carolus
Very tall, overly confident normies.
Too much masculine game is not a good thing, at one point I was 230lb Jacked and got zero attention from anything greater than an 7/10. Asked a few friends who all reiterated that I looked too intimidating.
Perhaps the masculinemaxx works on 7/10s with low IQs but definitely not on professional girls with their shit together.
The fit birds from work all have tall,lanky boyfriends with abysmal rigs and facial proportions that would distress most looksmax users.

• +1
Reactions: Ethniframementalcel
Too much masculine game is not a good thing, at one point I was 230lb Jacked and got zero attention from anything greater than an 7/10. Asked a few friends who all reiterated that I looked too intimidating.
Perhaps the masculinemaxx works on 7/10s with low IQs but definitely not on professional girls with their shit together.
The fit birds from work all have tall,lanky boyfriends with abysmal rigs and facial proportions that would distress most looksmax users.
This is 25+ though. In college the low IQ jacked guy gets laid. It's only when a girl is 25+ that they want some stable lanky tall guy.

Well Yeah masculine game like that is ridiculous. I am talking about Lowbody fat, shoulder/neck/arms and bit of facial hair.

Yeah I agree it's all 6'+s from their social circles.

Girls really do date only height. I honestly feel like these chicks write me off for dating, best bet is to appear ONS masculine

The problem is getting random beckies, it's how to be taken serioues by staceys at 5'10. Whenever i see them with their boyfriends their all 6'-6'3 NT from social circles

Well Yeah masculine game like that is ridiculous. I am talking about Lowbody fat, shoulder/neck/arms and bit of facial hair.
View attachment 1365032

Yeah I agree it's all 6'+s from their social circles.

Girls really do date only height. I honestly feel like these chicks write me off for dating, best bet is to appear ONS masculine

The problem is getting random beckies, it's how to be taken serioues by staceys at 5'10. Whenever i see them with their boyfriends their all 6'-6'3 NT from social circles
Stacey also have massive bitch sheilds and NO-stranger approach sheilds on at all times outside of bars/friends of friends social events.

Beckies are much more open and smile, put themselves around you for approach.

Dogs in dog parks

This is 25+ though. In college the low IQ jacked guy gets laid. It's only when a girl is 25+ that they want some stable lanky tall guy.
I would say more like 22-23. Post college dynamics are vastly different than college. In college 5'7-5'10 were biggest slayer all HTN/chadlite super social/party animals.

Post 22 is a different animal. Your as a male are immediately competeing for young sub 26 year old women with guys aged 22-35.

Girls that are single after college have their eyes Height HTN or Betabux(older).

Post 26 girls are gross 9/10 times. Everyone wants 21-25. Yeah some 28 year olds are "fuckable" but even if you date the hag for 1-2 years she will be a 30 year old roastie in no time.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 7725
I would say more like 22-23. Post college dynamics are vastly different than college. In college 5'7-5'10 were biggest slayer all HTN/chadlite super social/party animals.

Post 22 is a different animal. Your as a male are immediately competeing for young sub 26 year old women with guys aged 22-35.

Girls that are single after college have their eyes Height HTN or Betabux(older).

Post 26 girls are gross 9/10 times. Everyone wants 21-25. Yeah some 28 year olds are "fuckable" but even if you date the hag for 1-2 years she will be a 30 year old roastie in no time.
I'm 22 and girls around my age at work still don't show interest in me or the other ltn/normie guys. They're still dating the tatted up badboys and 5'7"-6' chadlites/chads, possibly giving a chance to the htn guys if they're stylemaxxed wearing the latest trends.

I'm 22 and girls around my age at work still don't show interest in me or the other ltn/normie guys. They're still dating the tatted up badboys and 5'7"-6' chadlites/chads. Possibly giving a chance to the htn guys if they're stylemaxxed wearing the latest trends.
Yeah girls 18-22 are still not intrested in Normies/ltn it takes time. They have to get out of college+get taste of wageceling+city living costs than their prefreences change. Trust me.

Girls ur age are still dating/fucking guys from HTN socialites, and Chadlite/chad

22-25 sucked after college for me.

I am 26.5 now and it's alot better almost all the girls that check me out that i know are like 23, like they are easy it's great. I however did some serious LMS maxing.

• +1
Yeah girls 18-22 are still not intrested in Normies/ltn it takes time. They have to get out of college+get taste of wageceling+city living costs than their prefreences change. Trust me.

Girls ur age are still dating/fucking guys from HTN socialites, and Chadlite/chad

22-25 sucked after college for me.

I am 26.5 now and it's alot better almost all the girls that check me out that i know are like 23, like they are easy it's great. I however did some serious LMS maxing.
Forgot to put "tall" after normie/ltns. I'm have some friends who are around 6'4"-6'7" but are normie/ltn facially and don't get any attention from girls. It seems guys with the exact same height + face level as them who are 25+ are basically Chads whereas they are not far from being incel if they aren't already.

Forgot to put "tall" after normie/ltns. I'm 6'7" and have some friends who area around the same height but are normie/ltn facially and don't get any attention. It seems those same guys with the exact same height + face level who are 25+ are basically Chads.
Oh dude. 6'7? Lol you will be a big chad at 25-30.

Best advice, what I did, is recognize that you can only looksmax so much and it's actually not alot of PSL points. So focus on $$$. My chadlite friends are fat and broke as shit at 26 and I am complete opposite. It's literally so over for most after 25 if your a normie(debt,fat,balding).

For every 20 looksmaxers their is 1 moneymaxer. My gym is packed full of 23-35 year old guys gymceling. Bet only a few have $

Last edited:
  • +1
No offense but that last part sounds like a lot of cope and projection

• JFL
Reactions: Chadeep and Deleted member 7725
What proportion of gl men do you see in contrast to gl women? 1 for every 5? I honestly think its 80/20 most guys are trash tier ugly

Usual reddit larper PUA with the usual ''my friend has no arms or legs and i'm a male model, but he used to steal my girls because he knew 'game' and I didn't '' - lol

Probably selling shit

Last edited:
  • JFL
Reactions: randomvanish
Giving you a hint
I live in a big community with alot of traffic/dog parks

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: bobt and thereallegend

@Ed676

• Love it
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 7224 and Deleted member 3828
Crazy larp jfl
this guy doesn't believe in rejection due to his 'game'!

OP blatantly gets rejected based on age, and read his cringy reply lol. He larps about being able to bang ANY girl he wants due to his method of dealing with objections lol

Tall HTNs who are successful, gymmaxxed, fashionmaxxed and tan.