Whos fucking these hot girls?

this guy doesn't believe in rejection due to his 'game'!

OP blatantly gets rejected based on age, and read his cringy reply lol. He larps about being able to bang ANY girl he wants due to his method of dealing with objections lol

PUAs are delusional retards, but at least they're funny

"Another option is to sexualize and make a joke of it, "woah calm down there. Thanks for letting me know, but we aren't going to do anything that requires me knowing you're legal... yet," giving her solid eye-contact and a knowing look."

Imagine some oldcel doing that IRL

• JFL
Reactions: wristcel
PUAs are delusional retards, but at least they're funny

"Another option is to sexualize and make a joke of it, "woah calm down there. Thanks for letting me know, but we aren't going to do anything that requires me knowing you're legal... yet," giving her solid eye-contact and a knowing look."

Imagine some oldcel doing that IRL
thing is that guy giving this advice claims to be 40+, ugly, and always banging teenage models and stuff.
Claims he just uses his 'method':
'objection handling': (so if she says 'i'm not attracted', he says something like 'Who said anything about being attracted?' and then carries on trying.
Baby stepping compliance: Keep asking for smaller and smaller compliance in baby steps, from asking to move 1 foot to the left all the way to sex

Every time soemone posts a rejection of some sort, he's like you 'should have just solved her objection' lol. As if girls are computers without the abililty to feel attraction haha

It's so funny. I wish we had a big group of us here who could constantly troll them and call them out. Would be hilarious. There's like 4 regular offenders on there who just talk pure shit

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: MiroslavBulldosex
Guy gets rejected for not being her type, and the advcice as always is that he could have got her.

''turn your back on her and ignore her completely, she no longer exists, and play around at the bar, or talk to some other dudes without moving. You've moved on from giving her attention and she no longer matters. A lot of times these girls may then chase.''