Who’s the most overrated fictional character?

You havent read/watched any of the others:feelskek::feelskek:
Keep coping fakecel
they are written no better than characters from Naruto fillers unironically

• JFL
Reactions: Rea and ChadL1te
Ngl dunno how much stronger she is now but she has Haxx which means I don’t think Saitama can actually hit her but I don’t think she can kill him either due to saitamas durabikity
True. She’d just keep him in perfect cube then use infinity and he’s stuck forever

• +1
Reactions: PrinceLuenLeoncur
Uncle Grandpa, Don’t Know How I Used To Watch That Garbage Religiously.

• +1
Reactions: Sub5UglyMan
True. She’d just keep him in perfect cube then use infinity and he’s stuck forever
Asssuming Saitama doesn’t use meme power to break out and one tap her lol

Anime characters so fodder to comics lol

Darksied would solo 99% of all anime on his own lol. Yes goku would also lose (he’d give a good go tbh)

• JFL
Asssuming Saitama doesn’t use meme power to break out and one tap her lol

Anime characters so fodder to comics lol
Madelyn Pryor mogs both at the same time :geek:

Assuming anyone goes hes fodder in the marvel verse sadly
comics scaling is so ridiculous all these characters have at least one variant that's retardedly powerful

comics scaling is so ridiculous all these characters have at least one variant that's retardedly powerful
Everyone has reality warping in comics now. Idk why Storm from x men is a reality warping goddess now :ROFLMAO:

• +1
Reactions: 0S4MA
From that gay unrealistic feat about him kicking the universe:feelskek: hes not meant to be scaled
Nope. From him busting stars when fighting garou. He never kicked the or a universe it was a hypergate portal… which is just an warp hole nothing impressive tbh

Goku would still effortlessly slap Saitama to death

So fer saitama is at most fat buu/SSJ3 level

Gojo

• +1
Reactions: ChadL1te
Mfs on Tiktok always spam Goku in any anime debate, thats why I said hes overrated.
Goku is a shit character and he is weak asf, dies in the eternal tsukuyomi Madara.
A manlet and a kid ok buddy ok lol…. Fact is goku is the reason you prob even know what anime is that’s the impact he has had on anime as a whole

• JFL
Reactions: 0S4MA and Deleted member 33711
  • +1
Reactions: PrinceLuenLeoncur, Deleted member 33711 and ChadL1te
Nope. From him busting stars when fighting garou. He never kicked the or a universe it was a hypergate portal… which is just an warp hole nothing impressive tbh

Goku would still effortlessly slap Saitama to death

So fer saitama is at most fat buu/SSJ3 level
that got debunked

Goku is a shit character and he is weak asf, dies in the eternal tsukuyomi Madara.
Dragonball characters are immune to haxx from weaker characters :feelshmm:

So no naruto character can even hurt him. That’s not mentioning goku is so fucking fast he’d wipe all the narutardverse in less than 1 second

• +1
itachi is the most glazed character in naruto
I agree, but still stronger than whole big three and db character combined (without Naruto verse ofc)

Tony Montana

that got debunked

I know but it’s debated still that’s why I said anywhere from solar to galaxy but tbh I consider him multi solar but still
Place him in early Buu saga/ cell games saga

• +1
I agree, but still stronger than whole big three and db character combined (without Naruto verse ofc)
Who’s the big three

I can name tons

1. Kaneki(manga)
  2. Okabe
  3. Tenma
  4. Nakoshi(manga)
  5. Phos(manga)
  6. Mori
  7. Baku (manga)
  8. Akagi(manga)
  9. Lelouch
  10. Light
these are legit the first 10 animanga characters that came to mind, i could go on for days
Baku is the smartest fictional character of all time

• Love it
Dragonball characters are immune to haxx from weaker characters :feelshmm:
Madara is not a weaker.
And db characters aren't immune to someone's hax
So no naruto character can even hurt him. That’s not mentioning goku is so fucking fast he’d wipe all the narutardverse in less than 1 second
Goku is slower. Naruto and Sasuke have already reached above light speed in the battle against haku dodging his needles.

Baku is the smartest fictional character oat
Hes up there, I hope you actually read usogui bc its great and not just for feats

Patrick jane or WJM might be slightly above baku

• +1
Reactions: Ultimate Subhuman™
@Sub5UglyMan @0S4MA @murdah @ChadL1te we found the disabled Narutard he says itachi can solo
IMG 9202

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 33711, 0S4MA and ChadL1te
Madara is not a weaker.
And db characters aren't immune to someone's hax

Goku is slower. Naruto and Sasuke have already reached above light speed in the battle against haku dodging his needles.
They are immune to people who are weaker than thems haxx. So no Naruto character can use haxx on DBZ guys even Yamcha would pimp slap itachi

Yamcha in Narutoverse would be considered a God on par with Natuto ultimate form alone :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::hnghn:. Brutal knowing Yamcha would slap One peace, natuto and most other verses

Bleach verse would clap Yamcha tbf

Eren Jeager, Anakin, any marvel character, Sasuke Uchiha, the list goes on

basically everyone here is fodder compared to characters like phosphophylite, elliot alderson, nate fisher
that nigga eren isn't even in the convo for being in the top 5 in his own show
overrated as hell

• +1
They are immune to people who are weaker than thems haxx. So no Naruto character can use haxx on DBZ guys even Yamcha would pimp slap itachi

Yamcha in Narutoverse would be considered a God on par with Natuto ultimate form alone :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::hnghn:
I can also say that the characters of romance are immune to all kinds of attacks, just like you do with dragonball characters.

I wonder what he thinks itachi is going to do when he gets hit with a universe shaking punch
He forgets perception is speed + light.

He won’t even be able to see goku before he gets to use that shit. Even SAITAMA WOULD ONE TAP THE NARUTO VERSE

• +1
How? DBZ characters destroy planets regularly.
Itachi is not strong bro. But db character are even weaker
king vegeta was destryoing 3 planets at a time and he was giga fodder and gets cliffed harder than I can describe by ultra instinct, black freiza,beast gohan and broly

He forgets perception is speed + light.

He won’t even be able to see goku before he gets to use that shit. Even SAITAMA WOULD ONE TAP THE NARUTO VERSE
Goku would unironically solo the naruto verse in less than a second lol

• +1
Patrick Bateman

• +1
How? DBZ characters destroy planets regularly.
these planets are very small and fragile. A single pin is enough for Kaguya to kill them.

sukuna and gojo are glazed so much too, 0 character development they are just strong
They are auramaxxed

True aura means no past