Who’s the most overrated fictional character?

I can also say that the characters of romance are immune to all kinds of attacks, just like you do with dragonball characters.
Differnce is I have evidence from the show to back this up, while you don’t, your just being an idiot and throwing red herrings because you know if you remain in topic you’d lose. Keep sucking off Itachis fodder cock he’d get clapped by 90% of them names listed in this thread without trying. Even the faghot OPM would fart itachi to death

king vegeta was destryoing 3 planets at a time and he was giga fodder and gets cliffed harder than I can describe by ultra instinct, black freiza,beast gohan and broly
Kaguya is immune to all types of attacks (Naruto databook 4 275 page)

these planets are very small and fragile. A single pin is enough for Kaguya to kill them.
planet vegeta was 4x bigger than the earth and freiza blew it up with one finger AT THE VERY START OF THE SERIES

Differnce is I have evidence from the show to back this up, while you don’t, your just being an idiot and throwing red herrings because you know if you remain in topic you’d lose. Keep sucking off Itachis fodder cock he’d get clapped by 90% of them names listed in this thread without trying. Even the faghot OPM would fart itachi to death
Opm and db verse are raping Itachi in Mugen Tsukuyomi

planet vegeta was 4x bigger than the earth and freiza blew it up with one finger AT THE VERY START OF THE SERIES
They still have nothing against Kaguya.

sukuna and gojo are glazed so much too, 0 character development they are just strong
I agree but only for their verse Sukuna is a mid tier villain in a weak asf universe so he’s a god. I love JJK ngl.
Goku would unironically solo the naruto verse in less than a second lol
watch the video brutal video. Man goes in deths as to why a blind armless legless goku would kill naruto
@murdah @jisko32 @Sub5UglyMan

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 33711 and 0S4MA
I agree but only for their verse Sukuna is a mid tier villain in a weak asf universe so he’s a god. I love JJK ngl.

watch the video brutal video. Man goes in deths as to why a blind armless legless goku would kill naruto

based video but seth:feelskek::feelskek:

Its over for him in 2024, dude was a fucking freak

• JFL
Reactions: try2beme
What happened to him?
Got exposed about a year+ ago for being a pedo, asking 15 year olds on disc for nudes, sharing them, being racist, etc

some was goy cancel shit but hes an actual weirdo, i also talked to him once in a few discs a while back hes narcy asf

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: try2beme, Deleted member 33711, PrinceLuenLeoncur and 1 other person

Would kill narutos shadow clone in base form of lucky* Naruto is immortal tho

True immortality or just no aging?
this is a form of immortality, although all Naruto characters are immortal in some way because they have chakra
Kaguya and Madara are fully immortal tho

Got exposed about a year+ ago for being a pedo, asking 15 year olds on disc for nudes, sharing them, being racist, etc

some was goy cancel shit but hes an actual weirdo, i also talked to him once in a few discs a while back hes narcy asf
Yeah I have seen him bullying Saitmatards in his lives he’s brutal but those retsrds need to be bullied.

Based getting nudes from JB sluts. But retsrded for letting them post that shit to him

What racist shit did he say lol

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 33711 and ChadL1te
Jesus Christ

this is a form of immortality, although all Naruto characters are immortal in some way because they have chakra
Kaguya and Madara are fully immortal tho
So if they were atomized by a metaversal being like the phoenix they would come back? 🧐
IMG 1064

Yeah I have seen him bullying Saitmatards in his lives he’s brutal but those retsrds need to be bullied.

Based getting nudes from JB sluts. But retsrded for letting them post that shit to him

What racist shit did he say lol
I don’t exactly remember, he also got accused of some other stuff. Basically anything you can think of, keemstar evicerated him look it up

That live interview was fucking hilarious :feelskek::feelskek:

I don’t exactly remember, he also got accused of some other stuff. Basically anything you can think of, keemstar evicerated him look it up

That live interview was fucking hilarious :feelskek::feelskek:
Just checked it out. He’s a terra narcie lmfao he’s a evil nigga mans Frieza lmfao

• +1
Reactions: ChadL1te
Just checked it out. He’s a terra narcie lmfao he’s a evil nigga mans Frieza lmfao
yup he legit thinks he is on a different plane. He thinks he is god. You should discipline him for that

• JFL
Reactions: PrinceLuenLeoncur
yup he legit thinks he is on a different plane. He thinks he is god. You should discipline him for that
Nah. Leave him, it’s the faggots who suck his cock and give him power that should suffer him as their ruler. I watched his videos then dipped simple as hence why I never knew this issue. The isolators who sub to him and worship him deserve EVERYTHING he gives to them NO EXCEPTION.

• +1
Reactions: ChadL1te
Why 3 pages ?