Who's the worst user on the forum?

DildoFaggins

DildoFaggins

Illuminated by God (6’4) Highest SMV on the forum
I'll go first. @Lebgfinal followed shortly by @BrahminBoss

• +1
Reactions: whiteislandpill, Deleted member 28541, GuyFromSingapore and 1 other person
idk I don’t wanna make a new schery6

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Mewton, Deleted member 16275, Deleted member 29167 and 7 others
retards like @WishIwasChico, who are trying to sell cheap bragging (with fucking 5/10 sluts with 3-digit bodycounts) as "teaching incels how to succeed with women"

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Mewton, iblamechico, ConfusedBolivian and 14 others
so accurate.

andy bro is 29 spends his day dick riding flamingo every post,rates ever user ltn for some reason even tho 90 percent of those ppl most likely look way better then him,i just think bro needs to get his prorities in life

• JFL
Reactions: Mewton, efidescontinuado, try2beme and 1 other person
Idk just not me

• +1
Reactions: Manletmachine
  • +1
Reactions: autistic_tendencies and PseudoMaxxer
fuck all you guys man !

• +1
Reactions: Manletmachine
3757305 IMG 5100

• JFL
Reactions: Mewton, GuyFromSingapore and wsada
  • JFL
  • +1
Reactions: aesthetic beauty, finn899, PseudoMaxxer and 1 other person
@AlexBrown84 he's the most ignored user here and for good reasons.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Mewton, Deleted member 41749, efidescontinuado and 5 others
@Ai Impact and it’s not even close.

• JFL
  • Love it
  • +1
Reactions: Mewton, iblamechico, 12PSLsubhuman and 4 others
retards like @WishIwasChico, who are trying to sell cheap bragging (with fucking 5/10 sluts with 3-digit bodycounts) as "teaching incels how to succeed with women"
How about @5.5psl check his bio

How about @5.5psl check his bio

doesn't strike me as that type. probably because his entire forum opus doesn't break down to what i explained on the example of the shitskin i tagged above

doesn't strike me as that type. probably because his entire forum opus doesn't break down to what i explained on the example of the shitskin i tagged above
I mean the stats

Surprised no one has tagged @Xangsane yet, usually the first nigga people mention in threads like these

• JFL
  • WTF
  • +1
Reactions: Mewton, GuyFromSingapore, Sprinkles and 2 others
  • WTF
  • JFL
Reactions: aesthetic beauty, datboijj, Sprinkles and 1 other person
  • +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Xangsane and PseudoMaxxer
been telling you you're the next @Xangsane once he ropes
no i’ll do a satanic ritual before that and become king of the world and a demon

• JFL
Reactions: aesthetic beauty
i think its me im more irrelevant then greycel with 15 posts

• So Sad
Reactions: DildoFaggins
@LampPostPrime

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: LampPostPrime and DildoFaggins
@BrahminBoss IQ Mogs @Lebgfinal To Grave and back.

• JFL
Reactions: LampPostPrime
@Average Aryan tbh.
@Ai Impact is up there too

• JFL
Reactions: LampPostPrime
The Worst Users on this forum imo are @Itsmelurking505 and @iam good boy

• +1
Reactions: DildoFaggins
The Worst Users on this forum imo are @Itsmelurking505 and @iam good boy
fuck forgot about @Itsmelurking505 yeah he's the worst for sure, number 1 spot

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 43403
first we start with the forum narcies this reclusive Species typically include the ones who try to get validation from the forum Autists some notable ones are @Flunkyflamigo aka can’t stop posting his face @WishIwasChico it was ok for like 3 days before the constant unending bragging of merely matching with mid tinder whores got annoying and thirdly we have @BrahminBoss who never posts anything besides dim lighting photos squintmaxxes and screams about zygos and fucking thyroid now we move on to the annoying fuckers we start with the most notable one @Ai Impact 99 percent of his threads are just shitty race baits using the same recycled points and studies and then we got @Xangsane the ceo of autism himself his threads consist of hating white folk hurricanes meaningless statistics and constant asking for validation “am I masc or pretty boy”. “Would I get butt fucked in prison”. “Why”. On a positive note he does occasionally send out a useful thread like the one about gpt

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Mewton, GuyFromSingapore, LampPostPrime and 1 other person
first we start with the forum narcies this reclusive Species typically include the ones who try to get validation from the forum Autists some notable ones are @Flunkyflamigo aka can’t stop posting his face @WishIwasChico it was ok for like 3 days before the constant unending bragging of merely matching with mid tinder whores got annoying and thirdly we have @BrahminBoss who never posts anything besides dim lighting photos squintmaxxes and screams about zygos and fucking thyroid now we move on to the annoying fuckers we start with the most notable one @Ai Impact 99 percent of his threads are just shitty race baits using the same recycled points and studies and then we got @Xangsane the ceo of autism himself his threads consist of hating white folk hurricanes meaningless statistics and constant asking for validation “am I masc or pretty boy”. “Would I get butt fucked in prison”. “Why”. On a positive note he does occasionally send out a useful thread like the one about gpt
DOKI DOKI MORNING!!!!

@Xangsane all the other users r funny or mentally ill which adds to the mystic of the forum, this faggot is neither who farms for post clout, he has never posted a picture aside from an AI generated one which isnt even frauding its straight up false.

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Mewton, SidharthTheSlayer and GuyFromSingapore
@Xangsane all the other users r funny or mentally ill which adds to the mystic of the forum, this faggot is neither who farms for post clout, he has never posted a picture aside from an AI generated one which isnt even frauding its straight up false.
SQUISHY SQUISHY!!!

• +1
Reactions: Banasura
Lebg is dead btw.

The worst user on every forum is always a contrarian asshole who likes to start debates out of nowhere just to see the other person pissed off. I hate low agreeable, highly confrontational people. They make the worst people in society.

basically @mogger123. but he's so bad at it that it doesnt really have an effect

Surprised no one has tagged @Xangsane yet, usually the first nigga people mention in threads like these
He's a nice kind hearted man his autism gets out of control sometimes though

• +1
Reactions: Mewton, Kamui and Nick.Harte