Why a khalistan sikh majority country and Paki punjab muslim maxxing is necessary rn for sikhs, seperate from curry and leave dhindu caste system comp

justinzayn

justinzayn

Sikh lion SidhuMosewala u will always b remembered
7i6oh9fkcmzz.png
yj1e28qovws01.png

Pakistan Punjab and East Punjab same ethnic group phenotype and look but insane gap in fertlity rate

UFC_MONCTON_ARJAN_SINGH_BHULLAR_2018.jpg
2436065_vvggduqgkiu61-png.1519815
a1621c3a7993ad8240ef6a7be828d7e6--middle-east-pakistani.jpg

just like muslim kashmiris,Sikhs are the minority South Asian that dont look curry and overall more west asian looking,despite having the Indid skull,bcoz their phenotype is not typical anywhere in curryland except them and their feathures are overal similiar to the baloch people with sythian(turkroach) and indo european(slav) influened phenos,and even almost half of them even have the iranid pheno
being less then 2%,probably less 1.75/1.50%,gives them no space space,their homeland is invaded by rappist pajeet immigrant from New Delhi etc,who can only get laid with nob n vagene rape or status/moneymaxxed arrange marriage
and sikh living outside of Punjab,(mostly NewDelhi),find it difficult to fit in,being a minority,not just outside of Punjab and evenn in Punjab,
since there are so many non sikhs pajeets living in Punjab and sikhs immigrating,

most importantly ,biggest reasonthey have the worst female to male ratio of all relgions in South Asia,bcoz sikhs prefer son so they can give their land to their son,rather then giving it to their husband as bribe and sikh males relatively less educated then females counterpart(less nerdy males)
sikhs are confused retards,most sikhs need to build their own safe space,their own sikh majority country with bery minimum influx of non sikh immigrants

and also one of the most importantly ,sikhs need to give up on dhindu propaganda bulshit of caste system,cuz according to it ,most sikh(jatts) are below Dhindus,bcoz pajeet truecel have a brahmin surname,while they still looks like tech support 7/11 scammer,but curries think that makes them superior and they think that sikhs are part of greater dhindu relgion,so according to dhindu streetshit they are below them
when their avg dhindu pajeet face looks like these,
(sikhs looks the same Pak average face)
am7kqhp9uih81.jpg

sikhs living in India,need to muslim max,get rid of turban,get a trimmed khat beard or plain clean shaven(preffered),and get a muslim surname like khan and get rid of singh middle name and first name ending with preet/jeet/it/deep etc
or anything feminine sounding and adopt soft/charming but also aggresive/masculine pakistani punjabi names,including "z" etc for ex
just to get rid of dhindu grouping and form a seperate muslim paki idenity suiting their looks and pheno way more,most sikhs ruin their potention with relgion bullshit,they dont have to change their relgion,just islamified themselves,islamified sikhs
dhinuds see them as some priveldge rich strong tall people ,who most important puropose is to protect dhindhusim,but that dhindu cope
sikhs males are tall strong and light skin handsome,with very high look ceiling,they ar excatky the same as Pakis punjabi,but they need to islammax,while still being a sikh technically
to get rid of dhindu caste system cope and take control over your west asian look
even if you got many and huge land as a sikh,you still need a serperate sikh majourity country and more female births and need to islamaxx,and get rid of forced dhinduism competely

this is how kashmiri brothers do it,they do have thir own isolated mooutain land,but still,they do it mostly to keep their females and children,fertlity and interracial marriage rate safe,bcoz they are hardcore islam maxxed
seperate and build your majourity and cuck gangs/dindhus/pajeet/curries bob n vagne even more while still being yourself

Last edited:

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 25190
Whats the average height over there brah . In a normal city in india i see a lot of people over and near 5 10 . I think next ten years 6 ft will get average. Man it sucks we need to calculate beforehand to achieve sucess cause things get normalized and saturated same with jobs . I want to get out of india . I think of doing mathematics and computer science degree then get an analyst job to get out of this place.

• Woah
Reactions: justinzayn
I don't understand how khalistan is going to even work? Wouldn't Lahore also be considered apart of khalistan, how are you going to work that out with Pakistanis? South asia is a place where pakistan and India are constantly antagonizing one another? You guys will constantly be caught in the crossfire cause you are the land in between. You do understand how the geopolitical game works right? Large countries bully small countries, small countries align themselves with other bigger countries in their sphere of influence and usually tie their economies to the bigger countries market being reliant on that bigger country, and basically become client states to that bigger country. Look at the relationships of the Caucasian countries and Russia. I don't mind Punjab becoming it's own country but it would eventually be bullied into compliance by the bigger countries around it.

Also you say you have a problem with caste system but you unironically agree with said caste system when you deride hindu looks to your "west Asian" look.

Modern hindu dindus will never admit it and will deny it because they want to appear as innocent peaceful vegan tree huggers to white people who are surrounded by the big bad meanie Muslims, but the caste system was literally made because the aryans thought that the native abos were ugly asf and didn't want to mix with them and wanted to keep themselves separated. I already made a post about it look it up type in "PROOF" as a word in the title.

Here I'll just put it here actually:

https://looksmax.org/threads/proof-...kin-were-desirable-before-colonialism.762293/

Last edited:
  • Woah
Reactions: justinzayn