Why a longer mandible isn't ideal

Feliezzx

Feliezzx

Final stage- hardmaxxing
As a continuation of my gonion visibility thread, I am going to explain why you want a relatively short and wide mandible instead of a longer one: https://looksmax.org/threads/does-this-gonion-checking-theory-make-sense.951189/

As you can clearly see the relative width to the length of the mandible ratio needs to be low (according to the angle) in order to have visible gonions from the front profile

A prime example is chico, he has a very average mandible length due to which he has really sharp and angular gonions
Nowadays he doesn't look like hed have angular gonions due to his fat

While people like opry and gandy do not due to their extremely long mandible

I see people on here wanting more mandible growth which is necessary but ratios are MUCH more important than features

So your chin should be in line with your lips, no more, no less and your bigonial width should be close to 90% of your bizygomatic width with an fwhr of 1.9

Angularity is very female gaze and mogs ogres back to their mothers vagina

• +1
  • Hmm...
  • Ugh..
Reactions: gookstar, fuxkdakikez, datboijj and 2 others
your a nigger

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: roping3264, Lonenely sigma, smoth and 2 others
As a continuation of my gonion visibility thread, I am going to explain why you want a relatively short and wide mandible instead of a longer one: https://looksmax.org/threads/does-this-gonion-checking-theory-make-sense.951189/

View attachment 2753875

As you can clearly see the relative width to the length of the mandible ratio needs to be low (according to the angle) in order to have visible gonions from the front profile

A prime example is chico, he has a very average mandible length due to which he has really sharp and angular gonions

I see people on here wanting more mandible growth which is necessary but ratios are MUCH more important than features

So your chin should be in line with your lips, no more, no less and your bigonial width should be close to 90% of your bizygomatic width

ramus mogs, opry is overrated asf has a short ass ramus unlike chico

• +1
Reactions: Clavicular
  • JFL
  • +1
Reactions: arabcelxxx, smoth, Kevin Logan and 1 other person
ogrecel psl copers think this is the ideal male :feelskek:

• +1
Reactions: smoth, Deleted member 51465, Kevin Logan and 3 others
Shit thread.

• +1
Reactions: datboijj, Kevin Logan and Heinrich Schmidt
Dogshit

• +1
Reactions: datboijj
Most based user in this shithole

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Kevin Logan and Feliezzx
Asians have wide and short mandibles, no wonder why they have the highest smv in the world!

Good idea but gonial flare impacts jawline definition because of additional bone mass along the entire width of the jawline. This is what creates the greater angle from the centre of the chin. The actual angle itself doesn’t matter, therefore neither does mandible length.

Good idea but gonial flare impacts jawline definition because of additional bone mass along the entire width of the jawline. This is what creates the greater angle from the centre of the chin. The actual angle itself doesn’t matter, therefore neither does mandible length.
Are you trying to say that opry and gandy have less jaw bonemass than chico?
The flare is created as an illusion
These two jaws are of about the same width
One looks wider than the other and objectively more angular

• +1
Reactions: depressionmaxxing
No? Chico has less jaw definition than those two because his jaw is narrower.

Sure I guess? Doesn’t really matter overall for aesthetics as long as your mandible isn’t death-tier recessed.
OIP 7
His angularity is excellent, that's what the thread is about

Are you trying to say that opry and gandy have less jaw bonemass than chico?
The flare is created as an illusion
View attachment 2754113 These two jaws are of about the same width View attachment 2754114 One looks wider than the other and objectively more angular
The gonions are part of the mandible, so if you ignore the cubes you can clearly see the shorter pyramid has more visibility of its lateral sides than the longer pyramid
Thus giving angularity and "flared gonion" look

slit your throat, dog

• JFL
Reactions: Kevin Logan
life fuel tbh
my front profile moggs , but my side is mildly average
my gonions are pretty wide aswell
good thread

life fuel tbh
my front profile moggs , but my side is mildly average
my gonions are pretty wide aswell
good thread
id rather slit my throat, kys tiktokcel

• JFL
Reactions: Kevin Logan
id rather slit my throat, kys tiktokcel
nigga i knew about looksmaxxing before you were born , i just wasnt active on this forum

• +1
Reactions: Zikel_Nut and depressionmaxxing
Ah yes the classic lurking since 1994
i wasnt lurking on this shithole
ive been on looksmax-net in the end of its life then moved to .com , never liked this one tbh

• JFL
Reactions: Axii, hytt, moreroidsmoredates and 2 others
You judge it as if it isn't 99 percentile jfl
View attachment 2754207
You clearly know nothing about aesthetics which is fine but don’t respond with some silly little meme lol. Chico has above average jawline definition but it’s nothing crazy in regular lighting. If you want to suck his cock that’s fine too just don’t quote me when you want to do it.

• +1
Reactions: Axii
Wrong, you want as much sagittal length as possible. Facial depth and splanchnocranium size is the most important trait. I wouldn't even call it a trait, it is entire foundation and the biggest determinator of your potential, everything else is secondary.
Sacrificing the third dimensionality of your face for some untrue theory about gonion angularity is crazy. For instance the shorter the jaw, the less distance there is between the zygoma and gonion and therefore the space for hollow cheeks is reduced and that just captures one aspect of how a short jaw fucks you. Also a shorter jaw implies the entire splanchnocranium is reduced in length and god I do not want to get into how brutal that is, all I can say is that it will make all your other features look flatter, rounder and more neotenous in general

• +1
Reactions: trueceI, mvp2v1, AscendingHero and 5 others
Wrong, you want as much sagittal length as possible. Facial depth and splanchnocranium size is the most important trait. I wouldn't even call it a trait, it is entire foundation and the biggest determinator of your potential, everything else is secondary.
Sacrificing the third dimensionality of your face for some untrue theory about gonion angularity is crazy. For instance the shorter the jaw, the less distance there is between the zygoma and gonion and therefore the space for hollow cheeks is reduced and that just captures one aspect of how a short jaw fucks you. Also a shorter jaw implies the entire splanchnocranium is reduced in length and god I do not want to get into how brutal that is, all I can say is that it will make all your other features look flatter, rounder and more neotenous in general
Like I said this is a continuation of my previous thread, no shit you don't want a short jaw, but a too long jaw relative to the width can fuck you over
I'm talking about another potential 'ideal ratio' here not some thread to get your jaw shaved ffs

Like I said this is a continuation of my previous thread, no shit you don't want a short jaw, but a too long jaw relative to the width can fuck you over
I'm talking about another potential 'ideal ratio' here not some thread to get your jaw shaved ffs
The problem is never the jaw being too long but the mandible being too narrow

• +1
Reactions: AscendingHero and datboijj
The problem is never the jaw being too long but the mandible being too narrow
If the fwhr is ideal and the bizygomatic width is ideal then it cannot possibly be about the mandible, those two ratios tie into each other

SD where did you learn about aesthetics
i think i need to increase my knowledge too

• +1
Reactions: StrangerDanger
If the fwhr is ideal and the bizygomatic width is ideal then it cannot possibly be about the mandible, those two ratios tie into each other
What cannot possibly be? Gonion angularity? Sorry but some of the people reaching the extremities of standard deviation in mandible length has defined gonions and also you are discounting other factors such as vertical gonion placement, soft tissue, gonion shape, masseter size & insertions, the distinction from the midmandible etc

What cannot possibly be? Gonion angularity? Sorry but some of the people reaching the extremities of standard deviation in mandible length has defined gonions and also you are discounting other factors such as vertical gonion placement, soft tissue, gonion shape, masseter size & insertions, the distinction from the midmandible etc
Sure but to reiterate myself, I'm not discussing features here, peak gonion angularity has favourable ratios and I'm hypothesizing that
I'm not here to argue in favor of a cucked jaw or a crescent moon or to measure facial depth
I'm talking about the mandibular angle alone

SD where did you learn about aesthetics
i think i need to increase my knowledge too
I just consume a lot of information from all over the web, I don't even know where I get it from but theapricity may be a good start that can change your entire perspective. They have better information about structural morphology and skull development than PSL although limited but it will plant a seed in your mind you will start noticing shit and hyperfixating on certain skull quirks and how they relate to eachother and build your own understanding around it

• +1
Reactions: LooksOrDeath
Since cavill is looking up by rougly 45 degrees, his mandibular angle would also deviate by 45 degrees (basic math), (tilt angle - tilt = original angle) therefore 187-45 = 82, which falls within my gonion mandibular angle theory??? He is not an exception-
He has a perfect jaw for angularity

• JFL
Reactions: Allornothing
View attachment 2754331 Since cavill is looking up by rougly 45 degrees, his mandibular angle would also deviate by 45 degrees (basic math), (tilt angle - tilt = original angle) therefore 187-45 = 82, which falls within my gonion mandibular angle theory???
He has a perfectly jaw for angularity
His mandible is still very long, the width is just proportional to the length and therefore balanced. Conclusion: Mandible length is not the problem. You should reframe the hypothesis to why a narrow mandible is bad instead

• +1
Reactions: AscendingHero and nullandvoid
His mandible is still very long, the width is just proportional to the length and therefore balanced. Conclusion: Mandible length is not the problem. You should reframe the hypothesis to why a narrow mandible is bad instead
View attachment 2754336
Who wants to click on that title jfl

I just consume a lot of information from all over the web, I don't even know where I get it from but theapricity may be a good start that can change your entire perspective. They have better information about structural morphology and skull development than PSL although limited but it will plant a seed in your mind you will start noticing shit and hyperfixating on certain skull quirks and how they relate to eachother and build your own understanding around it
May you link the threads from the apricity? As i cannot find them.

• +1
May you link the threads from the apricity? As i cannot find them.
There is no specific thread I had in mind, there is no big organized collection of information you just pick it up while digging around. I guess you could also read books from Coon or Lundman. Best would be to learn in detail about phenotypes and when you come across some obscure term you hyperfixate on it and try learning everything you can find. It's enlightening and you will begin to notice patterns in appearences and skull shapes, think about traits you never thought about before and being able to clearly differentiate between different shapes of bones etc. It will give you a new perspective and you will begin too see things from a different angle and this is where I think you learn most of the stuff, on your own when being obsessed and overanalyzing everything from this lens over time

• +1
There is no specific thread I had in mind, there is no big organized collection of information you just pick it up while digging around. I guess you could also read books from Coon or Lundman. Best would be to learn in detail about phenotypes and when you come across some obscure term you hyperfixate on it and try learning everything you can find. It's enlightening and you will begin to notice patterns in appearences and skull shapes, think about traits you never thought about before and being able to clearly differentiate between different shapes of bones etc. It will give you a new perspective and you will begin too see things from a different angle and this is where I think you learn most of the stuff, on your own when being obsessed and overanalyzing everything from this lens over time
Thanks! Is it worth learning about for fun even if i have chad bones? (slightly uncanny harmony tho)

• +1
Thanks! Is it worth learning about for fun even if i have chad bones? (slightly uncanny harmony tho)
Yes, if you find it interesting or want to gain a new perspective. You know how blackpill changed your entire worldview, it's like that but with patterns of appearences instead. I love conceptual models like this that makes you see things differently

• +1
Yes, if you find it interesting or want to gain a new perspective. You know how blackpill changed your entire worldview, it's like that but with patterns of appearences instead. I love conceptual models like this that makes you see things differently
I'd love a new perspective on the BP as opposed to the usual PSL autist perspective.

How is a shorter jaw correlated with a a shorter splanchnocranium? These two aren't tied in growth you can be recessed fuck in jaw but have a giant cranium actually this is extremely common to happen and what makes someone a subhuman. The OP is right it's all about the ideal chin ration.
But I agree with your point, a shorter chin is way worse than a longer chin. But the ideal it's to be at ground 0.

How is a shorter jaw correlated with a a shorter splanchnocranium? These two aren't tied in growth you can be recessed fuck in jaw but have a giant cranium actually this is extremely common to happen and what makes someone a subhuman. The OP is right it's all about the ideal chin ration.
But I agree with your point, a shorter chin is way worse than a longer chin. But the ideal it's to be at ground 0.
The chin can be independent to the mandible, but the golden rule is for it to be on the lip line

I can't find the forum and don't even know where to begin searching for the threads that changed your perspective

This is of course assuming you dont have skeletal issues such as a recessed jaw
I can't find the forum and don't even know where to begin searching for the threads that changed your perspective
Theapricity.com and theres nothing particular to search for, its just going deeper down the rabbithole. Most of the info there isnt valuable by itself so you need to add to your own inner framework of how things relate to eachother, it's spergy. If you dont get strong hyperfixations from the obscure stuff its worthless as you wont constantly be paying attention to it. The forum is fucking dogshit so if you dont have an interest dont bother

• +1
Reactions: AscendingHero

View attachment 2753875

So your chin should be in line with your lips, no more, no less and your bigonial width should be close to 90% of your bizygomatic width with an fwhr of 1.9

I can’t stop laughing at this thread….. is this ironic?

short and wide is better than long and narrow but long and wide is what makes a giga chad
IMG 3271 IMG 3224 Facetune 07 03 2024 13 43 36 IMG 3084 IMG 3010 IMG 2755

Attachments

• IMG_3224.jpeg
    IMG_3224.jpeg
    682.4 KB · Views: 0
  • IMG_3103.jpeg
    IMG_3103.jpeg
    1.3 MB · Views: 0
  • IMG_3088.png
    IMG_3088.png
    2.3 MB · Views: 0