Why accutane isn't that bad actually

ndos

ndos

6'4.5'',wide frame,acnecel,here to looksmax
Joined
Sep 14, 2022
Posts
742
Reputation
498
What would prefer. Having pizza face or fix ur acne finally. Only if u megadose accutane for like a year or smth it will potentially stunt ur growth.
Also, depression side effect is kinda overrated
 
What would prefer. Having pizza face or fix ur acne finally. Only if u megadose accutane for like a year or smth it will potentially stunt ur growth.
Also, depression side effect is kinda overrated
You’re 6’4.5, stunted growth wouldn’t be an issue for you.
 
use me as an example. took and taking accutane rn
How old were you when you started vs now and how much have you grown?
 
  • +1
Reactions: PG4BINX
What would prefer. Having pizza face or fix ur acne finally. Only if u megadose accutane for like a year or smth it will potentially stunt ur growth.
Also, depression side effect is kinda overrated
its like my 5 month doing 6 im taking 60mg rn. Im only 16 tho 183cm tall will it stunt my growth?
 
its like my 5 month doing 6 im taking 60mg rn. Im only 16 tho 183cm tall will it stunt my growth?
no obviously, but my dermatologist told she lowkey does not give prescriptions for accutane cuz some guys might be growing still in 18-19. So idk, but I believe it does not stunt
 
no obviously, but my dermatologist told she lowkey does not give prescriptions for accutane cuz some guys might be growing still in 18-19. So idk, but I believe it does not stunt
lol my dermatologist before I began i asked him should I wait im still growing and he said he once prescribed it to a 11 year old
 
  • JFL
Reactions: Patient A
lol my dermatologist before I began i asked him should I wait im still growing and he said he once prescribed it to a 11 year old
it is concerning, figure out uself, some studies show that, some dont
 

Similar threads

ntfoid
Replies
16
Views
72
ntfoid
ntfoid
maxerrr420
Looksmax Accutane
Replies
1
Views
25
7iqp
7iqp
enten
Replies
2
Views
28
1jg9
1jg9
petrov mosorski
Replies
5
Views
52
petrov mosorski
petrov mosorski
StarveIQ
Replies
1
Views
43
rockstarr
rockstarr

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top