Why Acting “Dark Triad” Is Bullshit

LilJojo

LilJojo

Diamond
First of all before you all flame me being Dark Triad is better than being a normal fuck. Way better mindset, better experiences, better women etc. But the thing is all these guides that tell you to “act” Dark Triad wont work. Having even one of those aforementioned qualities means you had a traumatic experience in the earlier part of your life. You cant act Dark Triad only be.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 27452, Deleted member 16453, Mewton and 4 others
It depends on your personality as well. Most interesting movie villains are ENTP or INTJ.

An INFP acting dark triad would be the weirdest thing ever.

• +1
Reactions: Eren
It depends on your personality as well. Most interesting movie villains are ENTP or INTJ.

Well to be honest you couldn’t differentiate those 2 personalities if you had the people side by side, thats kind of bullshit

Dark triad is natural state of men with high T.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: StalinCel, PURE ARYAN GENETICS, Deleted member 20704 and 2 others
Dark triad is natural state of men with high T.
The rush I get from the narcissism which is a indirect result of High Testosterone and a lets say weird way of living, is cocaine like🤣

• +1
Reactions: StalinCel, Dr.Zobrist, kokoszanel and 1 other person
Well to be honest you couldn’t differentiate those 2 personalities if you had the people side by side, thats kind of bullshit
If I observed for a bit and listen to some private conversations, I could actually in a lot of cases.

• +1
Reactions: LilJojo
dark triad is NOT for sub5s

thats called school shooter pheno

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: StalinCel, risque_dew, a30 and 6 others
dark triad is NOT for sub5s

thats called school shooter pheno
Dark Triad is Dark Triad. The PSL community has made you think that being Dark Triad is a failo if you are sub5, its wrong.

• +1
Reactions: StalinCel
can u make a dark triad guide

can u make a dark triad guide
take risks... it's basically a die or profit scenario life... just like dealers and criminals where they enjoy their moments until something goes wrong and fucks them up forever (unless they escape and have a weird turnover or sum shit).
I personally don't think it's worth the risk for most people unless u're very connected to ur body and mind and manage to stay calm and high iq when it comes to very dangerous and chaotic moments

• +1
Reactions: Dr.Zobrist
take risks... it's basically a die or profit scenario life... just like dealers and criminals where they enjoy their moments until something goes wrong and fucks them up forever (unless they escape and have a weird turnover or sum shit).
I personally don't think it's worth the risk for most people unless u're very connected to ur body and mind and manage to stay calm and high iq when it comes to very dangerous and chaotic moments
so what type of risks? steal purses from old ladies n shit? scream at night and run after women ?

• +1
Reactions: Dr.Zobrist
"Dark triad" is aspie PSL-er cope.

• +1
Reactions: Agendum
@Marsik being dark triad = being Russian @Makhachev

• +1
Reactions: Marsik
so what type of risks? steal purses from old ladies n shit? scream at night and run after women ?
idk bro just go get into a fight with random guys (and take the risk of being shot or having ur figure deformed forever after that lol) and if u managed to pull that out then build urself a criminal reputation... but yeah like I said dark triad isn't worth it unless u're criminal genius and reckless psychopath

idk bro just go get into a fight with random guys (and take the risk of being shot or having ur figure deformed forever after that lol) and if u managed to pull that out then build urself a criminal reputation... but yeah like I said dark triad isn't worth it unless u're criminal genius and reckless psychopath
aight so tonight should i go out looking for some guy thats taller and more built than me and attack him? like i will go spit on him and call him a manlet even tho he mogs me?

aight so tonight should i go out looking for some guy thats taller and more built than me and attack him? like i will go spit on him and call him a manlet even tho he mogs me?
u asked "how to be dark triad" and now u're being autist/troll... go in a club with ur friends and onepunch knockout a guy who's taller than you and you'll see how ur friends will keep mentionning about that moment for the next whole month

u asked "how to be dark triad" and now u're being autist/troll... go in a club with ur friends and onepunch knockout a guy who's taller than you and you'll see how ur friends will keep mentionning about that moment for the next whole month
okay good advice i will try that

That's retarded too lol.
Most real high functioning psychopaths are just highly manipulative charmers.
You mfs watch too many movies learn how to be highly manipulative and charming acting like the average low iq zoomer isn't dark triad.
And guess what most of you aren't gonna be like high functioning psychopaths or aspd because you don't have a fucking personality disorder like that you're just autistic cave dwellers 😂

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: normie_joe
That's retarded too lol.
Most real high functioning psychopaths are just highly manipulative charmers.
You mfs watch too many movies learn how to be highly manipulative and charming acting like the average low iq zoomer isn't dark triad.
And guess what most of you aren't gonna be like high functioning psychopaths or aspd because you don't have a fucking personality disorder like that you're just autistic cave dwellers 😂
We weren't talking about psychopaths in the first place but ok... oh yeah and none of us are fantasazing about becoming psychopaths nor trying to become psychopaths...
Get urself back on the subject wich was "if a dark triad reputation helps with getting girls"..

We weren't talking about psychopaths in the first place but ok... oh yeah and none of us are fantasazing about becoming psychopaths nor trying to become psychopaths...
Get urself back on the subject wich was "if a dark triad reputation helps with getting girls"..
You're literally saying get into street fights to be dark triad.
Dumbest advice ever lmao

Also dark triad is a mix of psychopathy, narcissism and Machiavellianism.
Read some books on the topic and educate yourself.
You're not a psychologist or an actual psychopath, saying oh im gonna suddenly turn dark triad now by having street fights is so fucking stupid.

Last edited:
You're literally saying get into street fights to be dark triad.
Dumbest advice ever lmao
jfl at you... if you randomly get disrespected and knockout a douchebag (especially if he's tall and jacked) in front of everyone you will literally trigger everyone's brain around by letting them know that u're not afraid of anything no matter how ugly/weak you look... And girls are attracted by that mentality especially when it's on action... So yes fucking up someone if u're ugly/avrg height can help you trigger a female brain...

jfl at you... if you randomly get disrespected and knockout a douchebag (especially if he's tall and jacked) in front of everyone you will literally trigger everyone's brain around by letting them know that u're not afraid of anything no matter how ugly/weak you look... And girls are attracted by that mentality especially when it's on action... So yes fucking up someone if u're ugly/avrg height can help you trigger a female brain...
That's not dark triad tho.... It's just having a fight in a club.

That's not dark triad tho.... It's just having a fight in a club.
being "dark triad" is basically having an intimidating reputation... if u're just arrogant with mental trouble weak guy, you have less credibility than the cool guy who shouldn't be messed with so u're not dark triad u're just a dumb lonely human drowning in ur lost mind... U're talking about a psychological state here and I'm talking about the intimidating reputation...
This thread was about acting/being dark triad and how it can help you have a "better" life (females, experiences or whatever OP said)

being "dark triad" is basically having an intimidating reputation... if you're just arrogant with mental trouble weak guy, you have less credibility than the cool guy who shouldn't be messed with so you're not dark triad u're just a dumb lonely human drowning in ur lost mind... U're talking about a psychological state here and I'm talking about the intimidating reputation...
This thread was about acting/being dark triad and how it can help you have a "better" life (females, experiences or whatever OP said)
And in reality being dark triad is much deeper than being just intimidating/getting into fights and being an over compensating aggressive manlet.
Most bankers or high level business men are dark triad and they succeed in those businesses from having low or no empathy and highly charismatic and highly manipulative.
Having an intimidating reputation isn't dark triad all being dark triad as I've said before is what comes naturally to psychopathy/aspd.
Many people with an "intimidating reputation" may not even display many of the important characteristics of being a dark triad.
You are putting out an ignorant image on stuff like this and guess what it isn't gonna help you get laid this ain't sopranos lol

• JFL
Reactions: Beastchodecode
guess what it isn't gonna help you get laid this ain't sopranos lol
JFL AT U I fucked my crush after destroying a 6'6 obese guy... but ok I already know there's no limits to psychopathy or wtver u're talking bout.. u're still out of the original subject of the thread

JFL AT U I fucked my crush after destroying a 6'6 obese guy... but ok I already know there's no limits to psychopathy or wtver u're talking bout.. u're still out of the original subject of the thread
JFL at me? I'm assuming your crush was 6'6 and obese and no I'm pointing out that dark triad is being heavily misinterpreted on this forum and this thread it's genuinely the most sperg view you can have on it.

life fuel as an INTJ

A) You have to be good looking
B) what you are not told about dark triad, is they are more sociable and charming in real life (psychopath trait).

Muh dark triad.

How are the fuckers that over think every social interaction and couldn't even look a cashier in the eyes, think such a thing.

Johan Liebert is Dark Triad and INFP

Dark triad is genetic for the most part and the genes necessary for it are activated during child hood and adolescence via trauma

. Also any one who tells you that having ASPD and or NPD is great is either on drugs or lying and just trying to be cool. Having ASPD/NPD/BPD is awful

-I can’t keep a job
-I overreact to criticism if done in a public space
-I can’t help but steal shit whenever I can
-I had an awful drug addiction
-I can’t understand why I can’t go into someone’s house and claim it as mine. And If some douchebag passes by me with a Ferrari, I spend the whole night w out sleep cause it would ruin me for days from how that faggot has more than me without having suffered for it, some other delusion one believes
-I have a criminal record and can’t find a proper job
-you manipulate a lot of people around you without noticing and then never follow through on what you say, you’re just unreliable
-you end up with domestic abuse charges that I currently am dealing with
-you constantly crave combat and physicality
-you get dropped by therapist because you are basically untreatable
-you lie ab little shit for no reason
-you meet people and give them fake aliases because you’re bored and paranoid
-you have trust issues, you feel alone all the time
-the place you feel the least lonely will be in jail or rehab
-you want to enjoy your relationships w girls but can’t help but manipulate and be promiscuous and also take their account and routing number.
-you become increasingly hostile and violent on some days and only drugs can help u calm down like weed and benzos
-you’re bored as fuck and wanna start shit
-you’re in a state of “calm” rage. A cold anger, ALL THE FUCKING TIME. It’s a constant state of irritation and it’s awful

The only pros of having this garbage disorder is that you make fantastic first impressions and seem very socialble to everyone and are will survive well, act and think fast and calmly in life or death situations.

the worst part of having this disease, you are always irritated, no matter what. Nothing sits right with you, you’re just unhappy, empty bored and you have no direction in life. Any direction you may have while having this shit disorder is for self pleasure
@Scammer

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: Scammer and Deleted member 20631
. Also any one who tells you that having ASPD and or NPD is great is either on drugs or lying and just trying to be cool. Having ASPD/NPD/BPD is awful
Autists on here who glorify dark triad are complete retards, they don’t understand how much of a negative impact it is on someone’s life.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 16453
Dark triad is genetic for the most part and the genes necessary for it are activated during child hood and adolescence via trauma

-I can’t keep a job
-I overreact to criticism if done in a public space
-I can’t help but steal shit whenever I can
-I had an awful drug addiction
-I can’t understand why I can’t go into someone’s house and claim it as mine. And If some douchebag passes by me with a Ferrari, I spend the whole night w out sleep cause it would ruin me for days from how that faggot has more than me without having suffered for it, some other delusion one believes
-I have a criminal record and can’t find a proper job
-you manipulate a lot of people around you without noticing and then never follow through on what you say, you’re just unreliable
-you end up with domestic abuse charges that I currently am dealing with
-you constantly crave combat and physicality
-you get dropped by therapist because you are basically untreatable
-you lie ab little shit for no reason
-you meet people and give them fake aliases because you’re bored and paranoid
-you have trust issues, you feel alone all the time
-the place you feel the least lonely will be in jail or rehab
-you want to enjoy your relationships w girls but can’t help but manipulate and be promiscuous and also take their account and routing number.
-you become increasingly hostile and violent on some days and only drugs can help u calm down like weed and benzos
-you’re bored as fuck and wanna start shit
-you’re in a state of “calm” rage. A cold anger, ALL THE FUCKING TIME. It’s a constant state of irritation and it’s awful

The only pros of having this garbage disorder is that you make fantastic first impressions and seem very socialble to everyone and are will survive well, act and think fast and calmly in life or death situations.

the worst part of having this disease, you are always irritated, no matter what. Nothing sits right with you, you’re just unhappy, empty bored and you have no direction in life. Any direction you may have while having this shit disorder is for self pleasure
@Scammer
I can relate to a lot of that shit it’s brutal and u feel like ur in a constant state of life or death, like ur a wild animal

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 16453
Threaten Walter White GIF by Breaking Bad

I can relate to a lot of that shit it’s brutal and u feel like ur in a constant state of life or death, like ur a wild animal
this exactly, which is why we love benzos, weed, opiates, and alcohol so much, it’s like u can finally breathe or something u feel me? Like “oh shit it ain’t THAT bad, life is okay, no biggie” till the high is over and shit begins all over again.

Also needing a gf or some hoe to be obsessed w us 24/7 while only being able to do this thru manipulation and strong abuse/hot cold attitude and cheating and other shit we low key like and low key don’t wanna have to do to begin with sucks ass.

BUT WE SEE HOW WET THEY GET WHEN THEY GET TREATED LIKE SHIT AND SMACKED. Legit cheated on girls or slap them hard af and they sleep w u 30 min later and cum and squirt 1 million times stronger than usual. LOL AT GIRLS

Having these diseases and also being black pilled is so soooo brutal. Intense and constant suffering
Autists on here who glorify dark triad are complete retards, they don’t understand how much of a negative impact it is on someone’s life.
It’s awfully brutal
Many dudes here will say it’s the best shit or say they have it and would never wish they were NT, these people are just low self esteem seeking a form of identity.

If one actually meets anyone with this condition, the person afflicted will WISH they were normal cause I sure as shit wish I was normal. Go to any shit thug hood or some shit hole place where having to be ruthless is necessary and you will see how much the person desires freedom from that inner pain and suffering.

I look at these normal ass dudes (irl) and part of me feels disgust towards how blind and ignorant they are and a part of me feels envy cause I wish I had that innocent ignorant bliss they have and I don’t.

Rant over

• +1
Reactions: Scammer and Deleted member 20631
lol most retarded shit ive ever seen
do that and spend the night in jail and get banned from the place, lose your friends and have to pay some fine or some shit
no one that is dark triad is ever obvious about it it's all about cunning devious manipulative shit
and it's terrible to have aspd or npd or even both because you're almost always irritated by nothing and everything
sure girls find you interesting and get turned on by imagining you slutting them out but you have to be like that from day 1 there's no faking or acting it or becoming it

You should be a nice person in general but dark triad as fuck when someone disrespects you steps on your toes