Why aint nobody talking about DHT/T + vit D creams for dickmaxxing during growth?

nitesik

nitesik

Kraken
What the fuck guys? Its literally the best single thing to grow your penis retards

• +1
Reactions: TheDragon, Deleted member 51465 and 5.5psl
Elaborate

• +1
Reactions: wsada
Dickmaxxing is useless
Orgasm of girls depends upon how attractive you are and also on the width of your shoulders.

• +1
Reactions: kogosiano, wsada, laaoo and 1 other person
Elaborate
your penis growth due to exposure of angrogens during puberty. You give more adrogens so it grow. Its actually common practice already in some places

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 51465
Is penis size dictated by prenatal testosterone exposure or pubertal testosterone?

• +1
Is penis size dictated by prenatal testosterone exposure or pubertal testosterone?
its dictated my SENSIVITY OF PENIS TO ADGROGENS in the first place.

The fact that you have big dick doesnt mean that your testosterone was high prenatally or during pubertat

But you are MORE LIKELY to have a bigger penis if your testosterone was higher during puberty

• +1
Reactions: Dr SmalCox
your penis growth due to exposure of angrogens during puberty. You give more adrogens so it grow. Its actually common practice already in some place
Im Dht/testo maxxing gonna look into the other1

if you really want to dickmaxx, apply 10k iu of vit d to your balls, abstain from masturbation (the 7 day method), and take vit k2 +boron.

A light sarm cycle could also help. I'm on ostarine and do all of these whilst being in puberty. Definitely noticed some penile growth in regards to girth and length.

One problem though, vit D directly to dick/ballsack could darken that area. Anecdotally, mine has. Take with caution, your penis might turn black if you're already brown or some shit..

• +1
Reactions: HerpDerpson and nitesik
And dont apply dht gel to your penis lmfao. Your 5AR receptors near your penis area are determined by genetics, you need k2+d3 synergesis to try and increase the 5ar receptors in your body overall. DHT gel directly wont do shit and may even cause a shutdown/premature balding.

• JFL
Reactions: nitesik
if you really want to dickmaxx, apply 10k iu of vit d to your balls, abstain from masturbation (the 7 day method), and take vit k2 +boron.

A light sarm cycle could also help. I'm on ostarine and do all of these whilst being in puberty. Definitely noticed some penile growth in regards to girth and length.

One problem though, vit D directly to dick/ballsack could darken that area. Anecdotally, mine has. Take with caution, your penis might turn black if you're already brown or some shit..
dude funny thing. I am pale as fuck but my penis is very dark naturally lfmao. I did not take anything its just the way it is

Thanks for your input

• +1
Reactions: Dr SmalCox
dude funny thing. I am pale as fuck but my penis is very dark naturally lfmao. I did not take anything its just the way it is

Thanks for your input
ahaha same, i'm tanned (fairly lightskinned) but my cock is almost BBC tier. Idk how.

Like it legitimately does not match with my skintone at ALL, hence i never shave my pubes so it doesnt contrast..

• JFL
Reactions: nitesik
because it's cope. dick size is determined by genetics. my dick was already above 7 inches inches while my test levels were like a 14 year old. and now it's 8+ inches.

genetics determine the layout and hormones are the building blocks. if your layout for dick size is determined to be 6 inches nothing will cause your dick to grow bigger than that. only if you have for example low testosterone you won't achieve your full potential, so by injecting testosterone you will achieve the full potential.

the problem is that 99% of guys have normal hormonal levels and still think by injecting test and dht their dick will grow. that's not how it works. and other dickmaxxing methods like penis pumps are cope too since they only temporarily increase the size by increasing blood flow.

• Woah