Why all babies have compact midface and a lot of forward growth

D

Deleted member 5385

Truth seeker
Of course those who born without Cruzon etc.
Is that mean that long midface is not genetic in most cases?
Or there are genes who lenghten face during puberty?

• Hmm...
Reactions: thecel
Babies do not have forward grown maxillas.

• +1
Reactions: Beastchodecode, TheEndHasNoEnd, Deleted member 9344 and 7 others
Muh genetics copers are the stupidiest people on this forum.

Having recessed jaws isn't fucking genetic if you don't have some sort of fucked up syndrome.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 11770, Deleted member 7651, Deleted member 7866 and 12 others

Having recessed jaws isn't fucking genetic if you don't have some sort of fucked up syndrome.
mewtard cope

• Ugh..
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 4416, Mouthbreath and wasted

true lol
ur bone structure has nothing to do with genetics, its all ur tongue bro totally
in fact, genetics dont even matter
just lol at people ever even mentioning genetics, what even are genetics?

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 7651, CommanderCope, Deleted member 4416 and 3 others
true lol
ur bone structure has nothing to do with genetics, its all ur tongue bro totally
genetics of course matter but the vast majority of modern humans are somewhat recessed while both ancient humans and animals rarely are

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 7125 and IndianJock
4,506 Baby Side Profile Photos and Premium High Res Pictures ...
yes giga mogger

• JFL
  • +1
  • Ugh..
Reactions: DutchPrettyBoy, Deleted member 4213, IndianJock and 1 other person

Where are all the twins where one’s subhuman and one’s chad?

genetics of course matter but the vast majority of modern humans are somewhat recessed while both ancient humans and animals rarely are
animals are completely different to humans retard

• Hmm...
  • Ugh..
Reactions: Deleted member 2157, Deleted member 7651, spark and 1 other person

Genetics determine up to 80% of your bone structure. That’s why almost all gooks have flat maxilla and bimaxillary protrusion, almost all blacks have recessed chin + bimaxillary protrusion, why almost all australian aboriginals have extremely small orbitals with large browridge. I could go on and on but environmental factors have a small influence. It is basically the same as how height is 80% genetic and 20% environmental factors such as diet, sleep, etc...

• +1
Reactions: sl8terboi and Vidyacoper
For example my midface descend really hard from 1.15 to 1.00
20200320 2152413
A702E86E 528B 422A A398 B60FE4563C282

I know first photo was made with asshole but still visible

true lol
Yes bro those african tribes had their genetic profile completely changed for some unknown reason

Definitely not caused because of the modern westren diet

Africa 500x373 1

Every single person in that picture has 0 smv in the west. I'm not talking about being good looking which genetics massively impact. I'm talking about having properly developed jaws which is mostly environmental.
You can have proper development and still be an incel because of race/pheno/height etc etc

• +1
Reactions: JawGuyFatFaceGuy, sl8terboi, PURE ARYAN GENETICS and 1 other person
Yes bro those african tribes had their genetic profile completely changed for some unknown reason

Definitely not caused because of the modern westren diet

View attachment 622814

Every single person in that picture has 0 smv in the west. I'm not talking about being good looking which genetics massively impact. I'm talking about having properly developed jaws which is mostly environmental.
You can have proper development and still be an incel because of race/pheno/height etc etc
lol like 0,5% of people i know have teeth/occlusion like that
ur coping hard, its easier to blame diet and things out of ur control for ur face than genetics

• +1
Reactions: Taylorswift
Genetics determine up to 80% of your bone structure. That’s why almost all gooks have flat maxilla and bimaxillary protrusion, almost all blacks have recessed chin + bimaxillary protrusion, why almost all australian aboriginals have extremely small orbitals with large browridge. I could go on and on but environmental factors have a small influence. It is basically the same as how height is 80% genetic and 20% environmental factors such as diet, sleep, etc...

I wouln't be so sure about height.

I mean, all it did was rising for the last century so I think it has more to do with children + pregnant mother diet than genetics.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 5385
yup exactly, id say more like 95%

Of course those who born without Cruzon etc.
Is that mean that long midface is not genetic in most cases?
Or there are genes who lenghten face during puberty?

Its because babies are fat blobs and having lots ot fat stored on your face decreases midface length, you will never see an obese person with a long midface

I wouln't be so sure about height.

I mean, all it did was rising for the last century so I think it has more to do with children + pregnant mother diet than genetics.

Height is determined somewhat by your ethnic heritage and then strongly by your Estrogen levels. Estrogen stops growth earlier, which is the only reason why men are on average taller than women. Being a high E soyboy=stunted height confirmed.

• So Sad
Reactions: JawGuyFatFaceGuy
Okay 95% is too much. Best to follow 80/20 rule just like with height.
unless a person was mouthbreathing hard or something, then its 95%, the other 5% is maybe from intense chewing or extra hormones (ur hormonal profile and androgen receptor sensitivity is dictated by ur genetics anyway)

• +1
Reactions: Taylorswift
lol like 0,5% of people i know have teeth/occlusion like that
ur coping hard, its easier to blame diet and things out of ur control for ur face than genetics
As if genetics are in your control? I'm not blaming anything or anyone for our looks. I'm just stating facts... Modern diet negatively affected your craniofacial strucute development. I never said all of your problems would be solved if you were raised on an optimal diet.

I agree with @Taylorswift %80 of your looks are determined by genetics. However, having recessed jaws and malocclusions that prevent you from breathing and chewing properly is mostly enviromental.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 7651 and Deleted member 5385
As if genetics are in your control? I'm not blaming anything or anyone for our looks. I'm just stating facts... Modern diet negatively affected your craniofacial strucute development. I never said all of your problems would be solved if you were raised on an optimal diet.

I agree with @Taylorswift %80 of your looks are determined by genetics. However, having recessed jaws and malocclusions that prevent you from breathing and chewing properly is mostly enviromental.
Malocclusions are caused by genetics as well. Bimaxillary protrusion has been proven to be caused by genetics which is why it’s almost exclusively only found in gooks and blacks
https://www.ijcmr.com/uploads/7/7/4/6/77464738/ijcmr_1907_v3.pdf

Not to mention flat maxilla (gooks), recessed chin (blacks), huge browridge/small orbitals (australian aboriginals), etc...Environmental causes either lessen or worsen the malocclusions that you are destined to have depending on your genetics.

• +1
Reactions: wasted
bimaxillary protrusion is an illusion

Malocclusions are caused by genetics as well. Bimaxillary protrusion has been proven to be caused by genetics which is why it’s almost exclusively only found in gooks and blacks
https://www.ijcmr.com/uploads/7/7/4/6/77464738/ijcmr_1907_v3.pdf

Not to mention flat maxilla (gooks), recessed chin (blacks), huge browridge/small orbitals (australian aboriginals), etc...Environmental causes either lessen or worsen the malocclusions that you are destined to have depending on your genetics.
None of those features you mentioned hinder someone's ability to breath and chew properly... Do they? (I might be wrong so please correct me if so)

Some features are less aesthetic than other ones but not all unaesthetic features limit the chances of survivability which is probably why natural selection didn't wipe them off.

• +1
Reactions: IKnowYourStats
Don’t listen to the idiots saying they haven’t been tainted by their environment yet.

Babies haven’t finished or even reached close the end of their facial development, so ther noses and philtrum are incredibly short, along with their ramus and thus entire jaw. As you grow, your nose will lengthen according to your genetics, and your philtrum as well.

It’s the same way babies’ eyes looks almost identical. Their orbits haven’t grown yet.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 4430 and Clark69
Don’t listen to the idiots saying they haven’t been tainted by their environment yet.

Babies haven’t finished or even reached close the end of their facial development, so ther noses and philtrum are incredibly short, along with their ramus and thus entire jaw. As you grow, your nose will lengthen according to your genetics, and your philtrum as well.

It’s the same way babies’ eyes looks almost identical. Their orbits haven’t grown yet.
highest iq on this forum dropping another atomic bomb

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 4430

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 5385
Bumi to get this

for once youre right

• Love it
Reactions: Toth's thot