Why am I a virgin?

Zer0/∞

Zer0/∞

No Women's Type
Joined
Jan 16, 2022
Posts
18,253
Reputation
26,700
3FB69709 893C 40AD 872A E9A9B8522EA8
333F8C4F 1C3D 4143 B408 8D90EF3BC67C
 
@defezman why do I get no bitches?
 
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 19174
 
  • +1
Reactions: aBetterMii
indian cookie monster
 
  • JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 23558, Deleted member 21700 and Zer0/∞
@TRUE_CEL do I look unkempt to you here?
 
Gym, barber, swag
 
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 23615
I wonder that too, you’re wearing Ralph Lauren
 
Is the second photo recent? If so, You've lost hella weight keep it up bro
 
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 19036
Cause you don't have BBC
 
If you honestly can't tell why, you are low IQ.
 
Because you need to have one of these to the max: Looks, money and status, on top of being decently NT.
You probably lack on all three of them on top of being non NT, if you at least maximize one of those qualities and become NT then you will get pussy in no time

Hamza.
 

Similar threads

BigBallsLarry
Replies
40
Views
233
Buddyboyo2
Buddyboyo2
iblamexyz
Replies
4
Views
51
Seven
Seven
koreancel
Replies
9
Views
68
YungVampLyfe
YungVampLyfe
JackieOff
Replies
3
Views
28
JackieOff
JackieOff
thehand
Replies
1
Views
14
levisko
L

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top