Why am I able to slay?

koreancel

koreancel

Iron
Joined
Sep 28, 2026
Posts
44
Reputation
55
Why is it that I’m able to slay? I’m current 18 with close to 10 bodies. Not tall but not too short I’m about 5’8, I’d say I look pretty decent placing my self at LMTN frauded. Maybe it’s not over for yall because I’m able to slay 👀 I’m also Korean… so my niche appeal is prob off the charts I mog about 80% of Asians
 
  • +1
Reactions: YungVampLyfe, not.lovable_Lawa and Gen1leman
Why is it that I’m able to slay? I’m current 18 with close to 10 bodies. Not tall but not too short I’m about 5’8, I’d say I look pretty decent placing my self at LMTN frauded. Maybe it’s not over for yall because I’m able to slay 👀 I’m also Korean… so my niche appeal is prob off the charts I mog about 80% of Asians
is korea lobby free koreans are hella fine
 
  • +1
Reactions: witty, not.lovable_Lawa and Gen1leman
  • +1
Reactions: witty, levisko and Gen1leman
Why is it that I’m able to slay? I’m current 18 with close to 10 bodies. Not tall but not too short I’m about 5’8, I’d say I look pretty decent placing my self at LMTN frauded. Maybe it’s not over for yall because I’m able to slay 👀 I’m also Korean… so my niche appeal is prob off the charts I mog about 80% of Asians
Yes my friend also wonder
 

Attachments

  • IMG_20260726_184653.jpg
    IMG_20260726_184653.jpg
    333.6 KB · Views: 0
  • +1
Reactions: cold_nano and witty
Yes my friend also wonder
Man I wish this applied to me but I’m genuinely cooked in the facial department. So I’m just curious to why
 
  • +1
Reactions: witty and Gen1leman
I’m in the west and never been to Korea so I wouldn’t know lul
makes sense how you can slay koreans are rare thats why you can slay imo
 
  • +1
Reactions: witty
Why is it that I’m able to slay? I’m current 18 with close to 10 bodies. Not tall but not too short I’m about 5’8, I’d say I look pretty decent placing my self at LMTN frauded. Maybe it’s not over for yall because I’m able to slay 👀 I’m also Korean… so my niche appeal is prob off the charts I mog about 80% of Asians
mirin man
 

Similar threads

J
Replies
10
Views
54
Idontknow- is a fag
Idontknow- is a fag
thehand
Replies
1
Views
13
levisko
L
BigBallsLarry
Replies
40
Views
229
Buddyboyo2
Buddyboyo2
Lorence
Replies
1
Views
37
slaviccartfiend
slaviccartfiend
the zodiac
Replies
1
Views
29
the zodiac
the zodiac

Users who are viewing this thread

  • koreancel
  • idfkwtr
  • YungVampLyfe
  • levisko
  • jflmeister
  • cold_nano
  • gnoyim
  • witty
  • not.lovable_Lawa
  • Gen1leman
  • batman1997
  • bnugly
  • mxl4chi1
  • i<3cats
  • anaverageman
  • lafreestyle
Back
Top