why am i bloated despite low bf?

D

Deleted member 15854

Kraken
you can see how lean i am in this vid( ik its cringe but low inhib maxxing)

maybe its thyroid, stress, salt, water retention, bad skin(inflammation from hormonal acne in piberty) idk

i look like jeremy fragrance lol

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: pneumocystosis, Artemis and Elvisandreaa
Solution
D
thank you man, really. i appreciate your comment and kindness. its weird how you, someone on the internet thousands of kms away has been a realer nigga than any1 ive known irl. you're a true friend, ive never had any1 stand up for me like that, im truly grateful for and will remember this. wishing you good karma from the universe bhaicel, i look forward to the ascension youll make.

youre right, this forum has gotten pretty shit recently ngl. im glad whenever i get comments like his tho. im not offended, its simply the truth. hes listing my failos and im given another thing to improve on. the difference is i acknowledge this and actually try to do something about it than coping. sure, some stuff cant be helped without excessive...
could i have jeremy fragrance lower third after few yrs if i have chin and leanmaxxed, fixed skin?

for ppl who dont know jeremy fragrance

you can see how lean i am in this vid( ik its cringe but low inhib maxxing)

maybe its thyroid, stress, salt, water retention, bad skin(inflammation from hormonal acne in piberty) idk

i look like jeremy fragrance lol

Nigga,if that you on video than dont bother with bonesmashing or anything,it never began for your

• JFL
Reactions: ....
why? is it really that over? brutal
What the hell are you gonna bonesmash when you dont have bones in first place...your cheekbones are flat as fuck,negative tilt,bulge nose...if you are also under 6'0, than just restart life

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 8608
What the hell are you gonna bonesmash when you dont have bones in first place...your cheekbones are flat as fuck,negative tilt,bulge nose...if you are also under 6'0, than just restart life
JFL

Just eat meat and eggs for a week and you should be debloated, cook it in lard or butter

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 15854
why? is it really that over? brutal
don't listen to this ignorant fucking greycel shitskin bastard
you got this bro bonesmashing works you got the hammer all it takes is 6+ months of dedication
no pain no gain blood sweat and tears you can work with NCT for now bonesmash now surgery later you gotta build out the base before you get surgery and your nose is fine it's all bones i hate when greycels fucking join this site and act like they know everything about the blackpill when they don't even bonesmash my nigga this is a rotten userbase don't ask questions because just random NPC tiktok normies who found this site will come like this faggot vladimir and try to make you feel like shit for trying to improve he wanna drag u down bro keep smashing all these haters just want you to lose prove them wrong so what youre under six foot you can get ll theres never an excuse to stop trying i believe in you bonesmashing worked for me it worked for salludon it worked for many of my other friends youre gonna do this and have a fucking kickass transformation you just gotta stop posting here and work in secret never let them kknow your next move because the members of this site are no better or worse than people in your every day life, the state of this forum has gone to shit. i know you can do it, you just gotta have a good mindset, and SMASH THE FUCK OUT OF YOUR FACE! WHO CARES IF YTOU DONT HAVE GOOD BONES RIGHT NOW? YOURE GONNA LOOK BACK AT THIS THREAD IN 6 MONTHS AND LAUGH BECAUSE YOU HAVE A MAHER CHIN THATS THE WHOLE PREMISE OF BONESMASHING TO GO FROM BAD TO GOOD BONES SO FUCK YOU VLADIMIR U COME FOR THE WHITEPILLEDINDIAN U COME FOR ME SO I SUGGEST U EITHER IGNORE THIS APOLOGIZE AND ADMIT U WERE WRONG OR DELETE YOUR ACCOUNT U LOW IQ FAGGOT!

• +1
Reactions: copefuel and Deleted member 15854
Just eat meat and eggs for a week and you should be debloated, cook it in lard or butter
hes not bloated he has little facial fat, it's all bones. hes like sub 12% and has veins and abs, it's all bones. and hes gonna get them, but it takes time.

• +1
you got this bro bonesmashing works you got the hammer all it takes is 6+ months of dedication
no pain no gain blood sweat and tears you can work with NCT for now bonesmash now surgery later you gotta build out the base before you get surgery and your nose is fine it's all bones i hate when greycels fucking join this site and act like they know everything about the blackpill when they don't even bonesmash my nigga this is a rotten userbase don't ask questions because just random NPC tiktok normies who found this site will come like this faggot vladimir and try to make you feel like shit for trying to improve he wanna drag u down bro keep smashing all these haters just want you to lose prove them wrong so what youre under six foot you can get ll theres never an excuse to stop trying i believe in you bonesmashing worked for me it worked for salludon it worked for many of my other friends youre gonna do this and have a fucking kickass transformation you just gotta stop posting here and work in secret never let them kknow your next move because the members of this site are no better or worse than people in your every day life, the state of this forum has gone to shit. i know you can do it, you just gotta have a good mindset, and SMASH THE FUCK OUT OF YOUR FACE! WHO CARES IF YTOU DONT HAVE GOOD BONES RIGHT NOW? YOURE GONNA LOOK BACK AT THIS THREAD IN 6 MONTHS AND LAUGH BECAUSE YOU HAVE A MAHER CHIN THATS THE WHOLE PREMISE OF BONESMASHING TO GO FROM BAD TO GOOD BONES SO FUCK YOU VLADIMIR U COME FOR THE WHITEPILLEDINDIAN U COME FOR ME SO I SUGGEST U EITHER IGNORE THIS APOLOGIZE AND ADMIT U WERE WRONG OR DELETE YOUR ACCOUNT U LOW IQ FAGGOT!
James wtf man,i thought we are good...hell i even listen to your songs while working out

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: twilight and Deleted member 16133
James wtf man,i thought we are good...hell i even listen to your songs while working out
yes we are fine but you need to practice before you preach if you havent bonesmashed for almost a year like me then you cannot give advice sorry not sorry it's just the blackpill it's the truth im calling you out for your shit, feel free to call me out in the future, it's what good people do is try to help each other understand what went wrong. im not angry at you, or dissapointed, you're still learning, and that's okay. happy looksmaxxing everyone.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 15854 and VladimirtheGreat
Because of your subhuman genetics

• +1
Reactions: EggKing
thank you man, really. i appreciate your comment and kindness. its weird how you, someone on the internet thousands of kms away has been a realer nigga than any1 ive known irl. you're a true friend, ive never had any1 stand up for me like that, im truly grateful for and will remember this. wishing you good karma from the universe bhaicel, i look forward to the ascension youll make.

youre right, this forum has gotten pretty shit recently ngl. im glad whenever i get comments like his tho. im not offended, its simply the truth. hes listing my failos and im given another thing to improve on. the difference is i acknowledge this and actually try to do something about it than coping. sure, some stuff cant be helped without excessive measures like nct or height, but what can be improved, even if difficult af, like bonesmashing till it bleeds or hard mewing till its burns, ill fucking do it.

idk how to describe it, but these comments fuel me with this primal rage and aggression i then convert to motivation. i just wanna prove them wrong so badly, no matter how hard itll be. i want my revenge to be my success whilst they rot. i wanna suprise them, like how this 3psl guy ascended so hard.

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 16133

• JFL

youre right, this forum has gotten pretty shit recently ngl. im glad whenever i get comments like his tho. im not offended, its simply the truth. hes listing my failos and im given another thing to improve on. the difference is i acknowledge this and actually try to do something about it than coping. sure, some stuff cant be helped without excessive measures like nct or height, but what can be improved, even if difficult af, like bonesmashing till it bleeds or hard mewing till its burns, ill fucking do it.

idk how to describe it, but these comments fuel me with this primal rage and aggression i then convert to motivation. i just wanna prove them wrong so badly, no matter how hard itll be. i want my revenge to be my success whilst they rot. i wanna suprise them, like how this 3psl guy ascended so hard.
thanks it means a lot. you got this in the bag. even though they are your flaws. do you really think your life would drastically improve if you had agressive pct and a prettyboy nose? i don't. jacob elordi vinnie hacker the most highest SMV men on the planet have NCT. david gandy one of the highest PSL men has a worse nose than you. the coincidence is that they all have bones. it's all fucking bone, it's all that matters. keep bonesmashing, you're going to ascend, we both are and we will slay 24 7!

• +1
Solution
thanks it means a lot. you got this in the bag. even though they are your flaws. do you really think your life would drastically improve if you had agressive pct and a prettyboy nose? i don't. jacob elordi vinnie hacker the most highest SMV men on the planet have NCT. david gandy one of the highest PSL men has a worse nose than you. the coincidence is that they all have bones. it's all fucking bone, it's all that matters. keep bonesmashing, you're going to ascend, we both are and we will slay 24 7!
hell fucking yeah man, were gonna show all these people.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 16133