Why am I convinced that when i sell something for a Profit price, that No one will buy IT?

_MVP_

_MVP_

vaiduoklis
I believe there are No buyers Out there

• Woah
Reactions: forevermirin
Why IS IT so hard to sell Something for a Profit?

• +1
Reactions: forevermirin
  • +1
Reactions: Respalier and forevermirin
I know some buyers

Everything 10% profit
The higher ticket items you sell people will be more picky and research into their purchase

For example $1000 Laptop someone is going to look around to see if it’s $700 somewhere or $899 since it would save significant money.

items like an iPhone Charger say now it’s €10 it’s quite easy to make that 10% profit since people won’t spend hours day researching how to save $2

• +1
Reactions: Respalier, midlatinocel, OSOARROGANT and 1 other person
Because you're low IQ

With a higher IQ, you can reach a reasonable degree of certainty that something will sell at a certain price, then you can just set it and forget it. I've had shit sit for years on ebay and then finally sell at my original listing price, time and time again.

• +1
Reactions: Ragnar and OSOARROGANT
The higher ticket items you sell people will be more picky and research into their purchase

For example $1000 Laptop someone is going to look around to see if it’s $700 somewhere or $899 since it would save significant money.

items like an iPhone Charger say now it’s €10 it’s quite easy to make that 10% profit since people won’t spend hours day researching how to save $2
You're making the mistake of assuming people are rational. You're assumption should be that most people are fucking lazy idiots. That's why shit like mail in rebates work and are ingenious. You'd be the guy in the board room like "But why would we give free money to people!?!?" Whereas I'm handsome Don Draper like "People are too fucking lazy to claim free money," which is right; 40-60% of rebates go unclaimed.

That's why there's so much competition to be at the top of the search results, because people are too lazy to fucking scroll down and see if they can get something for a better price.

This is why you need to learn copywriting, most purchases are not logical, they are 100% emotional

• +1
Reactions: Respalier