Why am I disliked by some people in real life without much interaction with them, my theory my decent looks

saffacel

saffacel

spinning my wheels
Attended a girl's birthday party from work, and the MC there called me "so handsome" and this follows up on another guy a few weeks back questioning why I am smoke saying guys who look like you shouldn't smoke. I asked him to clarify and he said only ugly guys like him should smoke.

So here's my theory since girls haven't been automatically sucking my dick and rarely if ever compliment my looks I conclude I may be a high tier normie at my best. Which for a lot of normie guys means good looking by their standards. And finally to the title of this post my theory is my looks creates an expectation in men that I am this cool guy who fucks basically. So when it's glaringly obvious from my non-ntness that is not the case these fuckers are like I can't believe this guy is not taking advantage of his looks. And hence the hate.

Anyone else experience this. Just people you don't know hating on you for very little reason and not for being a 2/10 reason which I am not.

• +1
Reactions: Dr. Mog
you're probably just autistic

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 22841
looks creates an expectation in men that I am this cool guy who fucks basically
This tbh. Every time I show pic to someone with me and a girl on it or if I just delineate an experience I had with a woman, the first thing they imagine is I fucked her with a smirk on their face.

most people have pleasant interactions when they have basically the exact same status and exact same lived experiences

this is because they love to compare past experiences and achievements, and don't like it when this type of conversation breaks down because you don't have the same or very comparable achievements and experiences, and you have to explain things, or pretend having success isn't important, or etc etc

if you're too autistic you literally don't have this with anyone, not the losers, not the successful people
you want success, try to make it so you go up to people and you talk and you agree on literally everything and no one has to explain anything and there is no interruption in the conversation, if you can't have that then it may be over