Why am i getting made fun of?

greydestroyer997

greydestroyer997

Iron
Joined
Jul 19, 2026
Posts
4
Reputation
0
I’m probably like top 10 looking guys in my small British secondary school but i constantly get made fun of by girls that are genuinely ugly, I’ve been called chinky and that I look like a girl and i genuinely cannot figure out why. Anybody have any recommendations, I’ve slightly ascended but a long way to go. Pictures below 1 year difference
IMG 5681
 

Attachments

  • temp_image_9FD41C17-8E11-4927-8FB4-DE5C9C294C87.jpeg
    temp_image_9FD41C17-8E11-4927-8FB4-DE5C9C294C87.jpeg
    132.6 KB · Views: 0
I’m probably like top 10 looking guys in my small British secondary school but i constantly get made fun of by girls that are genuinely ugly, I’ve been called chinky and that I look like a girl and i genuinely cannot figure out why. Anybody have any recommendations, I’ve slightly ascended but a long way to go. Pictures below 1 year difference View attachment 5702227
So what do you look like?
 
  • +1
Reactions: muhammad18347
I’m probably like top 10 looking guys in my small British secondary school but i constantly get made fun of by girls that are genuinely ugly, I’ve been called chinky and that I look like a girl and i genuinely cannot figure out why. Anybody have any recommendations, I’ve slightly ascended but a long way to go. Pictures below 1 year difference View attachment 5702227
lookin gay my man
 
  • JFL
Reactions: muhammad18347
your prides too high, maybe your ego is what makes you an easy target for bullying
 
  • +1
Reactions: greydestroyer997
your prides too high, maybe your ego is what makes you an easy target for bullying
Appreciate it g, will go to school n try to implement it. It’s not really bullying it’s just random comments from girls kinda regretting posting . Thanks for the advice 🙏❤️
 
I’m probably like top 10 looking guys in my small British secondary school but i constantly get made fun of by girls that are genuinely ugly, I’ve been called chinky and that I look like a girl and i genuinely cannot figure out why. Anybody have any recommendations, I’ve slightly ascended but a long way to go. Pictures below 1 year difference View attachment 5702227
Listen I think you need to stop caring about others opinions you haven’t even hit puberty I’m pretty sure you shouldn’t even be on this site cause of your age no idea but you posting yourself kinda shows your immaturity there’s a reason kids shouldn’t be on .org a lot of these things you post are permanent like photos. Anyways forget that trust me your still young and most girls that make fun of you probably just want to make themselves better so you need to ignore it, please wait for puberty to set in when you mature your face changes so much I know from experience one day I’ll post my change
 
I’m probably like top 10 looking guys in my small British secondary school but i constantly get made fun of by girls that are genuinely ugly, I’ve been called chinky and that I look like a girl and i genuinely cannot figure out why. Anybody have any recommendations, I’ve slightly ascended but a long way to go. Pictures below 1 year difference View attachment 5702227
how tall
 

Similar threads

needtohight
Replies
0
Views
10
needtohight
needtohight
aram_komik_erkek
Replies
5
Views
38
Trynnaascend360
Trynnaascend360
nolanisunderweight
  • Question
Looksmaxxing why am i not tanning
Replies
4
Views
38
foxhead131
foxhead131
lty120
Replies
6
Views
53
lty120
lty120
raulpilled
Replies
21
Views
100
foxhead131
foxhead131

Users who are viewing this thread

  • greydestroyer997
Back
Top