why am i jealous of my mogger nephew

lilith

lilith

vanity of vanities all is vanity
i don't think its jealousy however. or envy. in fact i find such pride in him for both his intellect and his beauty. i practically raised him so i attribute a lot of it to myself. what a feeling. this is how parents must feel when they breed mogger children and raise them to be elite. better yet he's young and can adapt. he has mogger pheno and with my autism i can show him the treachery of the world and the beauty of it, teach him my philosophies and share what little i know. he can become the ideal human. i never thought of having children. i think its the worst thing one can do, but mostly its out of fear from not producing such perfection. with my ascension he will have someone to look up too. no longer do i have to live vicariously through him. it has opened my eyes a lot tbh. i think many parents live through their children becuz of how subhuman they are. how deeply they have failed with their miserable life. its fundamentally paramount to succeed in reproduction with a high valued mate, so you can feel the joy and pride i feel when i look at my nephew.

• JFL
Reactions: GabachoCopium
even more brutal is knowing you are the opposite of a peak offspring. that your parents feel the antithesis of pride.

U should stop rotting and do something in life tbh, not feel jealous of ur own nephew

• +1
Reactions: Jamaldickjavontus
U should stop rotting and do something in life tbh, not feel jealous of ur own nephew
i really want to go to azeroy :(((

• So Sad
Reactions: JCaesar
  • So Sad
Reactions: lilith
i don't think its jealousy however. or envy. in fact i find such pride in him for both his intellect and his beauty. i practically raised him so i attribute a lot of it to myself. what a feeling. this is how parents must feel when they breed mogger children and raise them to be elite. better yet he's young and can adapt. he has mogger pheno and with my autism i can show him the treachery of the world and the beauty of it, teach him my philosophies and share what little i know. he can become the ideal human. i never thought of having children. i think its the worst thing one can do, but mostly its out of fear from not producing such perfection. with my ascension he will have someone to look up too. no longer do i have to live vicariously through him. it has opened my eyes a lot tbh. i think many parents live through their children becuz of how subhuman they are. how deeply they have failed with their miserable life. its fundamentally paramount to succeed in reproduction with a high valued mate, so you can feel the joy and pride i feel when i look at my nephew.
guess what?

d… n… r…….

• JFL
Reactions: lilith and 6′2 still over
  • So Sad
  • Woah
Reactions: lilith and 6′2 still over