Why am I losing hair while studying

audimax

audimax

Adidasmaxxed Chad
TF is this shit. I still have to study this whole month, stressing about exams. And I noticed increased hair loss, by a lot and itching scalp. Im talking like whenever I try to go through my hair, there are several hairs in my hand. Everytime. Should I quit coffee, maybe there is a correlation between elevated metabolism and elevated hairloss? My metabolism is elevated through caffeine and snacks. The fuck is this shit, I only started studying :feelswhy:

• So Sad
Reactions: amorfati and justinzayn
Shut up faggot wish I could study with the government and daddy paying for my college. I work a real man job with real stress. Your little Pussy would explode from the pressure

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: not_ovER, amorfati, RAMU KAKA and 7 others
Shut up faggot wish I could study with the government and daddy paying for my college. I work a real man job with real stress. Your little Pussy would explode from the pressure
Lmao shut the fuck up, I get ZERO help from anyone, I work part time to just cover my bills

Besides, I guarantee I worked more years in my life prior to university than you have

Lmao shut the fuck up, I get ZERO help from anyone, I work part time to just cover my bills
Nah you leaching on the government

• JFL
Reactions: amorfati
Ok buddy, fuck off now lmao

• +1
Reactions: AsGoodAsItGets
you know it’s over when ur incel arguing with another incel on incel website about wageslaving

• +1
  • So Sad
  • JFL
Reactions: amorfati, Red Fox, wollet2 and 3 others
you know it’s over when ur incel arguing with another incel on incel website about wageslaving
even more over when you're reading two incels arguing on an incel website

• So Sad
  • JFL
Reactions: AsGoodAsItGets, lunin7 and tallnegga
even more over when you're reading two incels arguing on an incel website
True, we all waste our time here
I justed needed some advice regarding caffeine

• +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: chadcel; and lunin7
coffee or any stimulant makes the engine run faster and burn through more fuel so you need to increase vitamin and mineral intake to avoid hairloss/aging

Bad genetics

TF is this shit. I still have to study this whole month, stressing about exams. And I noticed increased hair loss, by a lot and itching scalp. Im talking like whenever I try to go through my hair, there are several hairs in my hand. Everytime. Should I quit coffee, maybe there is a correlation between elevated metabolism and elevated hairloss? My metabolism is elevated through caffeine and snacks. The fuck is this shit, I only started studying :feelswhy:
Stress-induced telogen effluvium.

Quite normal for high achieving individuals.

Get zinc picolinate amd vit d3 in the AM.

Get magnesium before sleep.

Get melatonin before sleep.

Combine caffeine with L theanine to reduce stress levels while at the same time increasing focus and alertness.

• +1
Reactions: amorfati and audimax

Combine caffeine with L theanine to reduce stress levels while at the same time increasing focus and alertness.
Speaking from experience.

Had the same issue when I quit my job to apply for masters in a different field.

Having been really well set in my (then) career, opening a massive uncertainty really fucked my hair up from the constant stress.

All came back.

Better.

Damn thanks for the practical advice. What do you think of anti oxidants like Lycopene and Beta Carotene? When to take if yes?

• +1
Damn thanks for the practical advice. What do you think of anti oxidants like Lycopene and Beta Carotene? When to take if yes?
No worries bro.

But Im not familiar with those tbh.

@enchanted_elixir will help you.

Also I ordered Energy pills to replace Coffee a week ago, what do you think about them:

Ordered mainly because coffee is harsh on the gut and gut health fixes everything. I dont know enough though to know if it is the coffee itself causing gut issues or the caffeine in it.

• +1
Also I ordered Energy pills to replace Coffee a week ago, what do you think about them:

Ordered mainly because coffee is harsh on the gut and gut health fixes everything. I dont know enough though to know if it is the coffee itself causing gut issues or the caffeine in it.
Just checked it out. Other than the caffeine and B12, rest are just low level wellness supplements tbh.

My productivity stacks are basialcally:

When I need high energy to get things done:

Modafinil + shit loads of coffee + cigarettes (nicotine increases focus - you can use patches )

When I need concentrated sit down for 12-18 hours straight focus:

Modafinil + shit loads of green tea ( or l- theanine) + cigarettes.

Caffeine + L theanine will hit that right spot.

Amd i never did se Modafinil full dose.

When I sit down to work / study I take 1/4 pill ie 50 mg sometimes 25mg and have some green tea on the side.

Thatll give me 3-4 hours of pure concentration, where I keep sipping green tea.

Then when it wanes, I get a coffee, some eggs sandwich, refill my energy and when I sit doen again, I take 25-50mg again.

Repaet

I take Modafinil sublingual.

I also only take modafinil once Ive started the work.

Mod is a Dopamine Reuptake Inhibitor which means it keeps the dopamine generated from the activity inside the system without re uptake. This means that dopamine accumulates with a connection in your brain to the activity you were pursuing at the time the re uptake happened.

If you were cleaning your house, youd get it done. Because it seems like fun.

Same with study, work, working out.

I'm on it all the time with breaks here and there since my masters uni days.

• +1
Reactions: audimax
low level wellness supplements tbh.
By this I mean I doubt they are in the concentrations that are required to see a definitive effect from the drug itself.

In this case more:

Enter the compounds into the search bar to see the reserch based Minimum Effective Dosages.

Self-Hacked is also good.

When you supplement, try to isolate compounds.

If you need caffeine, only get caffeine pills from eg, Muscle Tech.

If you need Ginseng, get ginseng only.

Combinations are almost always overpriced and you never understand which compound is working effectively for you.

Isolation is the key to undersatnd nootropics.

Just checked it out. Other than the caffeine and B12, rest are just low level wellness supplements tbh.

My productivity stacks are basialcally:

When I need high energy to get things done:

Modafinil + shit loads of coffee + cigarettes (nicotine increases focus - you can use patches )

When I need concentrated sit down for 12-18 hours straight focus:

Modafinil + shit loads of green tea ( or l- theanine) + cigarettes.

Caffeine + L theanine will hit that right spot.

Amd i never did se Modafinil full dose.

When I sit down to work / study I take 1/4 pill ie 50 mg sometimes 25mg and have some green tea on the side.

Thatll give me 3-4 hours of pure concentration, where I keep sipping green tea.

Then when it wanes, I get a coffee, some eggs sandwich, refill my energy and when I sit doen again, I take 25-50mg again.

Repaet

I take Modafinil sublingual.

I also only take modafinil once Ive started the work.

Mod is a Dopamine Reuptake Inhibitor which means it keeps the dopamine generated from the activity inside the system without re uptake. This means that dopamine accumulates with a connection in your brain to the activity you were pursuing at the time the re uptake happened.

If you were cleaning your house, youd get it done. Because it seems like fun.

Same with study, work, working out.

I'm on it all the time with breaks here and there since my masters uni days.
I cant get modafinil here that easy. Do you think just Green Tea will help cutting out sugar? Or the pills I ordered+L Theanine
Cigarettes maybe short term for this month I can use them

• +1
I cant get modafinil here that easy. Do you think just Green Tea will help cutting out sugar? Or the pills I ordered+L Theanine
Cigarettes maybe short term for this month I can use them
Get Modafinil from sharkmood routed through a virtual address in the UK bought from Skypax. This solves customs issues since customs don't flag shipments from a random address in the UK.

Caffeine + L theanine is all most people need.

I was only sleeping 2-3 hours a day for 4 months and working the rest during the final project days. I needed more.

Don't smoke cigarettes if you dont already.

At the max, get nicotine patches or nicorette gum.

@audimax

Read this