WHY AM I SEEING SUBHUMANS CURIRES WHEN i TYPE EGYPT ON YOUTUBE HOW UTTERLY DISGUSTING

Selfahate

Selfahate

Banned
Joined
Nov 7, 2019
Posts
6,410
Reputation
6,220
So I got bored and decided to research ancient Egypt and the search results included pictures of these subhuman curries I browse the internet to escape Indians and curries but hey are every where and in all types of vidoes like education travel programming and more YouTube need to have a search feature to exclude vidoes from certain countries

20200521 130605
I deeply apologize to all the whites and high Asians who had the missfortune of running into curries when searching for something very important
 
Last edited:
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 5258

Similar threads

Lorence
Replies
1
Views
39
slaviccartfiend
slaviccartfiend
thehand
Replies
1
Views
15
levisko
L
LeFort 4 Enjoyer
Replies
8
Views
38
LeFort 4 Enjoyer
LeFort 4 Enjoyer
koreancel
Replies
9
Views
69
YungVampLyfe
YungVampLyfe

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top