Why am I unable to become influenced by anybody?

Eternal_

Eternal_

✝️
This isn't even a humblebrag or anything along those lines. My IQ is at a dead average 105 so it's not like I'm too smart to be influenced but I always see people getting influenced by other people in order to change their lives.

-Normie men getting influenced by Jordan Peterson telling them to clean their room and they have an epiphany and life-changing turn of events afterwards
-Normie men getting influenced by Andrew Tate joining islam and it inspired them to also join Islam
-Normies of all kind getting influenced by podcasters (or any other influencer) and actually buying scam products and services that they shill

so on and so forth. Why am I different? Why has nobody ever influenced me? Why am I deeply skeptical and untrusting of people to let them influence me?

Because you know it

This isn't even a humblebrag or anything along those lines. My IQ is at a dead average 105 so it's not like I'm too smart to be influenced but I always see people getting influenced by people in order to change their lives.

-Normie men getting influenced by Jordan Peterson telling them to clean their room and they have an epiphany and life-changing turn of events afterwards
-Normie men getting influenced by Andrew Tate joining islam and it inspired them to also join Islam
-Normies of all kind getting influenced by podcasters (or any other influencer) and actually buying scam products and services that they shill

so on and so forth. Why am I different? Why has nobody ever influenced me? Why am I deeply skeptical and untrusting of people to let them influence me?
People who entertain the idea that we should think for ourselves and not blindly follow pop culture and other influences will eventually come to this conclusion.

Surely there must be someone you look up to through right? Nietzche? Caesar? Buddha? Idk someone.

That individual will influence you, in a small way. Applies if that person is alive too like say Bill Gates or something idk. :feelskek:

• Hmm...
Reactions: Eternal_