why am i weird and make people uncomfortable or perhaps how do i stop being weird

A

anhedonia16

cut his legs off and wrap his body in a rug
I am apparently a strange individual and i make people uncomfortable so how do i stop acting weird i know that if i was a chad and i acted weird people would say i am funny but since i am ltn people see me as weird. I also tend to attempt to make jokes but since i have a stone face and i say in in a monotone voice people think i am being serious and it weirds them out.

• +1
Reactions: vermillioncorefan and RichardSpencel
not sure lil guy

• +1
Reactions: vermillioncorefan
Wear manly clothes like jeans and tight shirts, not skirts and tube tops. And lose the high heels, get you some sneakers.

• +1
Reactions: anhedonia16
  • +1
Reactions: BigJimsWornOutTires
just be noraml blro

I am apparently a strange individual and i make people uncomfortable so how do i stop acting weird i know that if i was a chad and i acted weird people would say i am funny but since i am ltn people see me as weird. I also tend to attempt to make jokes but since i have a stone face and i say in in a monotone voice people think i am being serious and it weirds them out.
Think about what you're saying. You're admitting to behaving in a way that is clearly different from how others behave. That is essentially the definition of being weird. If you don't understand social interaction because of some neurological condition, you need to practice mimicking what other people are doing. To socially succeed, you have to bury and undermine your true personality. This goes for everyone in differing degrees, but the more lacking in the social department you are, the more severe the undermining needs to be. This is just how it is, whether you think it should or shouldn't be like that.

• +1
Reactions: anhedonia16