Yakhiiiiiiii 😹😹😹😹🤙🤙🤙🤙💦

5 Scientific Reasons Why Americans of South Asian Descent Are Disgusting​

by @
currylightskin
@currylightskin, formatted by @
enchanted_elixir
@enchanted_elixir

Introduction​

This is a post about why Indian men in the U.S.A are deemed undesirable with the science behind why they look the way they do. Yes, exceptions exist and I admit that there are different environmental factors for every individual on the planet. This is a generalization of a few factors for those of you that are interested in the root causes of why Indian men look the way they look on average (again exceptions exist). I am not an academic so if you want a cited source for each point and example, my suggestion to you is to do your own research on the concept of mine you doubt or disagree with and come to your conclusions. I don't have the desire or time to debate on every subreddit I will share this with. My argument is predicated on the fact that looks are the primary means of attracting a mate and this is applicable to both genders. I am not saying secondary characteristics like personality or status have no impact onattraction just that looks are the primary means of attraction.

Indians1

Premise​

My premise is that the reason Indian men are unattractive surprisingly does not have much to do with genetics. Genetics is a small part of looks and does make an impact but I argue that early environment is the biggest factor. Also, I am focusing on Indian men in western English-speaking nations like the United States who share more similar early environmental factors as opposed to Indian men in India who have a much larger variety of environmental factors based on income/access to resources.

Thread
Thread2

Reason 1 - Genetics​

Yes, genetics is a part of it but it is the smallest part of it and I will get it over with first. Genetics does impact frame and height. Indians tend to have a smaller frame and height. Europe is the continent with men of the largest frame and height. Europeans also evolved to process dairy(beyond early childhood) first. The calcium and protein from animal milk over thousands of years helped them develop stronger and larger bones.

White people since they have the least pigment can absorb vitamin D more efficiently from sunlight. Vitamin D is positively correlated with testosterone production. Testosterone production during childhood and puberty is linked with masculine/attractive features. Height, jaw, frame, etc. lighter pigmentation helps men with testosterone production. I am not saying darker skin men automatically have less testosterone, I am just saying white men benefit from the extra vitamin D which aids in testosterone production, there are many factors that impact testosterone production. So yes white people genetically benefit from these things but if your parents are armed with this knowledge they can supplement you with calcium, vitamin D, and HGH in childhood you can bridge the gap.

Sunlight

Sun

Reason 2 - Environmental Factors​

Now on to early environmental factors. Eating hard foods is linked with good jaw growth and development. Indian cuisine does not consist of hard food. Rice and liquid curries are the softest food imaginable. Eating hard foods in early childhood and puberty will lead to a stronger jaw, which is a masculine trait. Since Indian food tends to be the carb and fat heavy. Let's be real Indians are known for having bellies. Excessive Abdominal fat is linked to lower testosterone and lower production of HGH. you need testosterone and HGH to be the biggest best looking version of yourself you can be.
3gens

Meat

Rice

Reason 3 - Breastfeeding​

Breastfeeding. Most Indian kids in the U.S.A are born to F1Visa women who believed in women in the workforce and STEM bullshit and formula-fed babies instead of breastfeeding to focus on their career. Many men from more affluent backgrounds in the west were born to women like this. Indian men come from the highest-earning group in America or no exception. There are numerous studies showing that breastfeeding teaches infants proper tongue posture which is critical for forwarding facial growth and leads to attractive facial features like the jaw, chin, nose, etc.
Feed

Formula

Reason 4 - Not Adapted To The Environment​

Higher prevalence of seasonal allergies. Since our native land is in South Asia, which has its own seasons, plants, pollen, etc. Living in the west we are exposed to different seasons and plant varieties. The pollen from these western trees is foreign to us. This fact along with me being a formula-fed led to me being a mouth breather. I did grow out of the allergies mid puberty which I believe did salvage my face from a 0/10 to a 5/10. Mouth breathing and poor tongue posture and puberty are terrible for facial growth.
Allregy

Reason 5 - Poor Testosterone Production​

Testosterone production in childhood and puberty. Educated immigrant parents in the west pressure the kids to study well in school and go to college to do a STEM field. Everything else was secondary. Indians do not raise well-rounded children. Indian culture promotes sedentary lifestyles. I knew a friend whose Dad did not let him play football with our friend's group saying he'll turn dark and lose interest in his studies. Fuck studies, what is life if you're deemed infertile due to having low testosterone. On top of that many Indian parents pushed kids not to go outside since 'I will get dark'. physical activity particularly resistance training boosts testosterone in males of all ages. Many Indian men are not reared to value and participate in sports/physical activity as opposed to men of other cultures. And since kids weren't going outside when it was sunny they were not getting the extra vitamin D from the sunlight to further aid in testosterone production.

Also, smartphones/computing devices do reduce testosterone. This is something affecting all races of men. STEM maxxing Indians tend to spend a lot of time around these devices.
Testlevels11

Conclusion​

So to top it all off. Yes, I do believe genetics is a factor but a majority of it is the early environment. Breastfeeding, eating hard foods as a kid, addressing allergy problems head-on as a kid, getting physical activity as a kid to boost testosterone, getting vitamin d as a kid to boost testosterone, and getting sufficient calcium as a kid to encourage bone growth. These are all things that must be done to save a future generation of boys of all races to stop being cast away.

I am not saying women are free of fault for their mating choices but We should also put the blame on men and parents. Testosterone in childhood and puberty is linked to male looks like a good frame, jaw, etc. Men of all races have become uglier and farther from what women are biologically programmed to find attractive.
Kids

I believe Indian men don't have sufficient testosterone production in childhood/puberty and don't eat hard foods in childhood/puberty, don't get enough calcium in childhood/puberty on average, and may be more likely to mouth breathe than their white peers. This affects forward facial growth and bone development. Again Exceptions occur and not every Indian man raised in the west has the same environmental factors. But I think the early environment is the key to looks for most people.

If you have disagreements on specific points that's fine but if you agree with my general concept that early environment is crucial to a person's looks please share. Accepting lookism for what it is is a must for any parent with male children. Parents of male children equipped with this knowledge can drastically impact their son's lives in a positive direction by ensuring the environmental factors are all there for them to develop into the best-looking adult they can be. We should learn from the tragedies of millennials and older zoomers

Special thanks to my brother @enchanted_elixir for helping me format , edit and by giving me ideas

Attachments

• quote.jpeg
    quote.jpeg
    14 KB · Views: 0
  • indians1.jpeg
    indians1.jpeg
    11.1 KB · Views: 0
Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: mogger797, Hero of the Imperium, Deleted member 9779 and 5 others
Add the images to the actual post, and center the first two lines

• +1
Reactions: currylightskin

by @
currylightskin
enchanted_elixir
@enchanted_elixir

Introduction​

This is a post about why Indian men in the U.S.A are deemed undesirable with the science behind why they look the way they do. Yes, exceptions exist and I admit that there are different environmental factors for every individual on the planet. This is a generalization of a few factors for those of you that are interested in the root causes of why Indian men look the way they look on average (again exceptions exist). I am not an academic so if you want a cited source for each point and example, my suggestion to you is to do your own research on the concept of mine you doubt or disagree with and come to your conclusions. I don't have the desire or time to debate on every subreddit I will share this with. My argument is predicated on the fact that looks are the primary means of attracting a mate and this is applicable to both genders. I am not saying secondary characteristics like personality or status have no impact on attraction just that looks are the primary means of attraction.

(Add Image Here)

Premise​

My premise is that the reason Indian men are unattractive surprisingly does not have much to do with genetics. Genetics is a small part of looks and does make an impact but I argue that early environment is the biggest factor. Also, I am focusing on Indian men in western English-speaking nations like the United States who share more similar early environmental factors as opposed to Indian men in India who have a much larger variety of environmental factors based on income/access to resources.

Reason 1 - Genetics​

Yes, genetics is a part of it but it is the smallest part of it and I will get it over with first. Genetics does impact frame and height. Indians tend to have a smaller frame and height. Europe is the continent with men of the largest frame and height. Europeans also evolved to process dairy(beyond early childhood) first. The calcium and protein from animal milk over thousands of years helped them develop stronger and larger bones.

White people since they have the least pigment can absorb vitamin D more efficiently from sunlight. Vitamin D is positively correlated with testosterone production. Testosterone production during childhood and puberty is linked with masculine/attractive features. Height, jaw, frame, etc. lighter pigmentation helps men with testosterone production. I am not saying darker skin men automatically have less testosterone, I am just saying white men benefit from the extra vitamin D which aids in testosterone production, there are many factors that impact testosterone production. So yes white people genetically benefit from these things but if your parents are armed with this knowledge they can supplement you with calcium, vitamin D, and HGH in childhood you can bridge the gap.

Now on to early environmental factors. Eating hard foods is linked with good jaw growth and development. Indian cuisine does not consist of hard food. Rice and liquid curries are the softest food imaginable. Eating hard foods in early childhood and puberty will lead to a stronger jaw, which is a masculine trait. Since Indian food tends to be the carb and fat heavy. Let's be real Indians are known for having bellies. Excessive Abdominal fat is linked to lower testosterone and lower production of HGH. you need testosterone and HGH to be the biggest best looking version of yourself you can be.

Breastfeeding. Most Indian kids in the U.S.A are born to F1Visa women who believed in women in the workforce and STEM bullshit and formula-fed babies instead of breastfeeding to focus on their career. Many men from more affluent backgrounds in the west were born to women like this. Indian men come from the highest-earning group in America or no exception. There are numerous studies showing that breastfeeding teaches infants proper tongue posture which is critical for forwarding facial growth and leads to attractive facial features like the jaw, chin, nose, etc.

Higher prevalence of seasonal allergies. Since our native land is in South Asia, which has its own seasons, plants, pollen, etc. Living in the west we are exposed to different seasons and plant varieties. The pollen from these western trees is foreign to us. This fact along with me being a formula-fed led to me being a mouth breather. I did grow out of the allergies mid puberty which I believe did salvage my face from a 0/10 to a 5/10. Mouth breathing and poor tongue posture and puberty are terrible for facial growth.

Testosterone production in childhood and puberty. Educated immigrant parents in the west pressure the kids to study well in school and go to college to do a STEM field. Everything else was secondary. Indians do not raise well-rounded children. Indian culture promotes sedentary lifestyles. I knew a friend whose Dad did not let him play football with our friend's group saying he'll turn dark and lose interest in his studies. Fuck studies, what is life if you're deemed infertile due to having low testosterone. On top of that many Indian parents pushed kids not to go outside since 'I will get dark'. physical activity particularly resistance training boosts testosterone in males of all ages. Many Indian men are not reared to value and participate in sports/physical activity as opposed to men of other cultures. And since kids weren't going outside when it was sunny they were not getting the extra vitamin D from the sunlight to further aid in testosterone production.

Also, smartphones/computing devices do reduce testosterone. This is something affecting all races of men. STEM maxxing Indians tend to spend a lot of time around these devices.

Conclusion​

So to top it all off. Yes, I do believe genetics is a factor but a majority of it is the early environment. Breastfeeding, eating hard foods as a kid, addressing allergy problems head-on as a kid, getting physical activity as a kid to boost testosterone, getting vitamin d as a kid to boost testosterone, and getting sufficient calcium as a kid to encourage bone growth. These are all things that must be done to save a future generation of boys of all races to stop being cast away.

I am not saying women are free of fault for their mating choices but We should also put the blame on men and parents. Testosterone in childhood and puberty is linked to male looks like a good frame, jaw, etc. Men of all races have become uglier and farther from what women are biologically programmed to find attractive.

I believe Indian men don't have sufficient testosterone production in childhood/puberty and don't eat hard foods in childhood/puberty, don't get enough calcium in childhood/puberty on average, and may be more likely to mouth breathe than their white peers. This affects forward facial growth and bone development. Again Exceptions occur and not every Indian man raised in the west has the same environmental factors. But I think the early environment is the key to looks for most people.

If you have disagreements on specific points that's fine but if you agree with my general concept that early environment is crucial to a person's looks please share. Accepting lookism for what it is is a must for any parent with male children. Parents of male children equipped with this knowledge can drastically impact their son's lives in a positive direction by ensuring the environmental factors are all there for them to develop into the best-looking adult they can be. We should learn from the tragedies of millennials and older zoomers

Special thanks to my brother @enchanted_elixir for helping me format , edit and give me ideas
I'm not subhuman though Bhai
My mother breastfed me giving me solid jaw
I'm not from USA though and am some sort of mix race too

• +1
  • Love it
Reactions: Deleted member 9779 and currylightskin
The first thing is to center the first two lines.
Second thing, click where you want to add the image, then scroll down to the image section, click on "Insert" on the image you want to select, then "Full Image"

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 9779 and currylightskin
I'm half Indian with 1085ng/dl, no allergies, go breastfed in childhood, and supreme genetics. This is bullshit. Oh wait I'm 5"5

Op is right :feelswah:

• +1
  • JFL
  • So Sad
Reactions: Truecel14, Deleted member 19948, PrinceLuenLeoncur and 1 other person
6. Indian parents make their kids stay inside all day studying for spelling bees, stunting both their physical and social growth

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 20631, 𝐀𝐬𝐬𝐲𝐫𝐢𝐚𝐧 𝐖𝐚𝐫𝐫𝐢𝐨𝐫 and currylightskin
I'm not Asian but my diet is soft and my jaw is not weak :what:

But I chewed gum and paper daily :feelswhere:

• +1
@FailedNormieManlet @Curry Suicide @curryboy123 @CurrycelManlet @currylightskin @Preston @PrinterAndFaxMachin

pls tag all indian users

Good post. Desi parents encourage a lazy sedintary lifestyle without socialization and a complete focus on academics which hinders imo brain development in critical areas like conversational skills.

Desi diets aldo lack proteins and are heavy in carbs oils and sodiums. Healthier food can be made and people should consume more meat regularly which is important for test production, collagen, energy etc.

Balance is needed

• +1
  • Woah
Reactions: Deleted member 13787, Deleted member 9779 and currylightskin

by @
currylightskin
enchanted_elixir
@enchanted_elixir

Introduction​

This is a post about why Indian men in the U.S.A are deemed undesirable with the science behind why they look the way they do. Yes, exceptions exist and I admit that there are different environmental factors for every individual on the planet. This is a generalization of a few factors for those of you that are interested in the root causes of why Indian men look the way they look on average (again exceptions exist). I am not an academic so if you want a cited source for each point and example, my suggestion to you is to do your own research on the concept of mine you doubt or disagree with and come to your conclusions. I don't have the desire or time to debate on every subreddit I will share this with. My argument is predicated on the fact that looks are the primary means of attracting a mate and this is applicable to both genders. I am not saying secondary characteristics like personality or status have no impact onattraction just that looks are the primary means of attraction.

View attachment 1709973

Premise​

View attachment 1709984View attachment 1709985

Reason 1 - Genetics​

View attachment 1709975
View attachment 1709976

View attachment 1709977

View attachment 1709979
View attachment 1709980

View attachment 1709981
View attachment 1709983

View attachment 1709987

View attachment 1709989

Conclusion​

View attachment 1709993

View attachment 1709994

Special thanks to my brother @enchanted_elixir for helping me format , edit and by giving me ideas
Curries wouldn’t be incel if they approached their own women. 5/10 curry guys are walking with 8/10 curry women esp if paki. Indians have no excuses

• +1

by @
currylightskin
enchanted_elixir
@enchanted_elixir

Introduction​

View attachment 1709973

Premise​

Reason 1 - Genetics​

View attachment 1709975
View attachment 1709976

View attachment 1709977

View attachment 1709979
View attachment 1709980

View attachment 1709981
View attachment 1709983

View attachment 1709987

View attachment 1709989

Conclusion​

View attachment 1709993

View attachment 1709994

>Coloring which reminds you of filth and poverty

>Pheno

>Genetics which are good for nothing

Rest of em are all cope ..

Paulo Costa and many south Americans like him are just as brown but their brown is different from the shitdtain curry brown .

One of the most good looking fighters in UFC

This is as ethnic as it gets

Attachments

• images (7).jpeg
    images (7).jpeg
    27.4 KB · Views: 0
  • +1
Reactions: mug, Deleted member 9779 and currylightskin

• +1
Reactions: currylightskin and Deleted member 19948
its only really bad if the indian features are apparent, the skin color itself aint that bad imo. purebred indians are ova tier tho across the board

• +1
>Coloring which reminds you of filth and poverty

>Pheno

>Genetics which are good for nothing

Rest of em are all cope ..

Paulo Costa and many south Americans like him are just as brown but their brown is different from the shitdtain curry brown .

One of the most good looking fighters in UFC

This is as ethnic as it gets
Yoooo what's good you're back :feelshaha::feelshaha::feelshaha:

How you been :feelshah:

Also since you're back rate this Chinkjeet mogger (serious, he's good looking). He's Kashmiri-Tibetan (Tashi Dorje Shaikh)

• Woah
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 13787 and currylightskin

My premise is that the reason Indian men are unattractive surprisingly does not have much to do with genetics. Genetics is a small part of looks and does make an impact but I argue that early environment is the biggest factor.​

Coping

• +1
Indian here, Indian there, Indians everywhere. @PrinterAndFaxMachin

btw v good post OP, everything u said has some degree of credence, more kudos if u did that analysis as a non curry

• Love it

by @
currylightskin
enchanted_elixir
@enchanted_elixir

Introduction​

View attachment 1709973

Premise​

Reason 1 - Genetics​

View attachment 1709975
View attachment 1709976

View attachment 1709977

View attachment 1709979
View attachment 1709980

View attachment 1709981
View attachment 1709983

View attachment 1709987

View attachment 1709989

Conclusion​

View attachment 1709993

View attachment 1709994

Bro i feel so bad For curries life really fucks them up

• So Sad
Bro just stick to spamming "yakhii 😸😸🤙🤙🤙"

• JFL

by @
currylightskin
enchanted_elixir
@enchanted_elixir

Introduction​

View attachment 1709973

Premise​

Reason 1 - Genetics​

View attachment 1709975
View attachment 1709976

View attachment 1709977

View attachment 1709979
View attachment 1709980

View attachment 1709981
View attachment 1709983

View attachment 1709987

View attachment 1709989

Conclusion​

View attachment 1709993

View attachment 1709994

Most important axiom, ie the one that makes yours hold true, curries in USA are overwhelmingly on skilled visas, basically tech or Healthcare, and these take from the pool in curryland that is:

Dravidian
Studymaxxed

• +1
Thought this was copy pasted by a pajeeta seething article till i read the word stemmaxxing

• JFL
No shit theory

• Woah