Rate Changpreet Tash Dorje PSL

PSL?

• Total voters
D

Deleted member 16275

Anmal Lover

@currylightskin @RabidRosaries @Preston @StrangerDanger @ForeverRecession @Biiyo03 @volcelfatcel @justinzayn

• +1
Reactions: Chadeep, Deleted member 17311, StrangerDanger and 1 other person
Cig addicted uncle who ogles street girls from a chai shop if not for hair and lean

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Chadeep, ROTTING, Hikicel69 and 8 others
@volcelfatcel

nigga you trolling or what?

• JFL
Reactions: volcelfatcel
Seriously wtf it seems if you have hair decent skin and leanmaxed you are a candidate for a model. I mog this retard after all my softmaxxes.

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Chadeep, alriodai, Edgar and 2 others
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 18804
Seriously wtf it seems if you have hair decent skin and leanmaxed you are a candidate for a model.
he has a huge chin and ramus and low gonial angle, mogger trait

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: alriodai and Deleted member 15827
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 14160 and Deleted member 16275
  • +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Chadeep, EverythingMattersCel and Deleted member 15827
It doesn't matter man jfl this pic is enough to get every woman in the world and also his skin is what? Light brown. He looks better tanned than white and all indians except Kashmiris look better light brown than white

2900085 1653310198919

• +1
Reactions: Chadeep, rand anon, Deleted member 15004 and 2 others
5.5 PSL exotic halo to western foids
Nagaland?

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Toth's thot and Deleted member 16275
  • +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: Deleted member 13787, rand anon and Deleted member 15827
idk but somewhere northeast im guessing
He's Indo-Tibetan
Tashi dorje

That Assamese "i really dont know" guy should have been here lmao miss that faggot, he would love this guy:feelshaha:

• Hmm...
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 13787 and Deleted member 16275
@rand anon
Just don't look streetshitter theory:feelskek:

Dude looks hispanic

this pic is enough to get every woman in the world
He looks good, PSL 5 - 5.5. This isn't true though cause women are racist holes. Even if he larps as spic he won't get the same treatment as if he was White.

He looks better tanned than white and all indians except Kashmiris look better light brown than white
(y)(y)

• JFL
  • Hmm...
Reactions: Chadeep, JizzFarmer, Deleted member 15827 and 1 other person

@MoeZart @bladexeno Name of the drug please?

• +1
Reactions: rand anon
Looks good

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 16275
  • +1

Dude looks hispanic

He looks good, PSL 5 - 5.5. This isn't true though cause women are racist holes. Even if he larps as spic he won't get the same treatment as if he was White.

(y)(y)
@PrinterAndFaxMachin why hmm react bhai :feelswhere:

Dude looks hispanic
?? He's Indo-Tibetan. His last name is "Shaikh", probably a Kashmiri cuz of the proximity to Tibet. I think you're saying he looks Hispanic because Mestizos are a mix of Spanish(Caucasoid) and Indigenous(Mongoloid) people like this guy who is half-Caucasoid half Mongoloid cuz otherwise he doesn't really resemble a spic tbh

I am going to send you Dravidian moggers in DMs, you are too self-hating:lasereyes:

• Hmm...
Reactions: Deleted member 13787 and rand anon
6 psl, looks great.

• +1
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 15827 and Deleted member 16275
I think you're saying he looks Hispanic because Mestizos are a mix of Spanish(Caucasoid) and Indigenous(Mongoloid) people like this guy who is half-Caucasoid half Mongoloid cuz otherwise he doesn't really resemble a spic tbh
Nah he looks spic bhai, could pass as castizo or high class mestizo.
He looks like what Jose Zuniga would look like if he hardmaxxed kek:feelskek::feelskek::feelskek:

I am going to send you Dravidian moggers in DMs, you are too self-hating:lasereyes:
:hnghn::hnghn::hnghn:

• Woah
Reactions: Deleted member 15004
Is that Maher?
Why is his ramus and mandible body not showing clearly?
ur Dev aren't u? Heard ur an Aryan gigamogger:feelsgood::feelsgood:

upper half is good, has a narrow jaw though. would greatly improve with an implant
View attachment 1695157
There's going to be massive lens distortion obviously, thats a selfie pic

rate him in the 4th pic

in any case, there's no goddamn way he's a FOUR TO FOUR POINT

ur Dev aren't u? Heard ur an Aryan gigamogger:feelsgood::feelsgood:
From whom?, truck hit retards like the school going @volcelfatcel ? Or one of his subhuman inbred abomination friends?

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 15827 and rand anon
From whom?, truck hit retards like the school going @volcelfatcel ? Or one of his subhuman inbred abomination friends?

bro no offense, pls dont derail this thread into one of you and @volcelfatcel 's insult exchange ones

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: ROTTING, gamma and Deleted member 18810
Nah he looks spic bhai, could pass as castizo or high class mestizo.
He looks like what Jose Zuniga would look like if he hardmaxxed kek
Jose Zuniga Shorts - YouTube
Jose Zuniga (YouTube Star) - Age, Family, Bio | Famous Birthdays

Bhai....this guy looks South Asian:hnghn:
Doesn't that prove my point tho?? Also go on r/phenotypes on reddit(bear with me) and look at how often non-Desis mix up Latins with Desis
:hnghn:

• +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: Deleted member 13787, Chadeep and rand anon
Yours looked low in that side profile pic maybe it is angle. Your gonial looked alright in that battabommai video tho
Low gonial angle is good if it is within theideal range, and mine is like 118-120 degrees

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 18810
Yours looked low in that side profile pic maybe it is angle. Your gonial looked alright in that battabommai video tho
Yeah that's what happens, from the 3/4th and front the gonial angle looks higher, actual side profile shows the real gonial angle, and I measured it, it came out to be like 118 degrees

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 15827
Bhai....this guy looks South Asian:hnghn:
Doesn't that prove my point tho?? Also go on r/phenotypes on reddit(bear with me) and look at how often non-Desis mix up Latins with Desis
He looks south asian, some south asians look spic, semantics bhai. Point is the dude in OP could pass as spic since a few from both groups look have similar phenos

:hnghn::hnghn:

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 15004 and Deleted member 18810
Yeah that's what happens, from the 3/4th and front the gonial angle looks higher, actual side profile shows the real gonial angle, and I measured it, it came out to be like 118 degrees

He looks south asian, some south asians look spic, semantics bhai.
yeah agreed bhai but doesn't that mean that it's pointless to claim that one person looks like another race when both races can look like another??
Point is the dude in OP could pass as spic since a few from both groups look have similar phenos
I guess I agree here but it depends on the location, his pheno is unique

• Hmm...
  • +1
yeah agreed bhai but doesn't that mean that it's pointless to claim that one person looks like another race when both races can look like another??
True, but since most people associate South asian with my shitskin dasyu dravidian monkey pheno:sick::sick: it would be a disservice imo to label anyone as south asian if they can pass as another group :forcedsmile:

I guess I agree here but it depends on the location, his pheno is unique
think he could def pass as spic here in California :feelsgood::feelsgood:

• WTF
Reactions: Deleted member 15004
think he could def pass as spic here in California :feelsgood::feelsgood:
yeah true cuz yall have a ton of spics there agreed
True, but since most people associate South asian with my shitskin dasyu dravidian monkey pheno:sick::sick:
:hnghn::hnghn: stop saying this stuff, it's not even true

You're literally a Dravidian HTN mogger

• Hmm...
  • +1