Why ANDRACTIM/DHT GEL is absolutely WORTHLESS for penis enlargement or masculinization

D

Deleted member 23391

7" dicklet 5'10" manlet
1.) You won't actually get many localized effects in the penis. Perhaps in the skin. If you look at penile anatomy, you have layers of fascia and a thick sheath of collagenous tissue (the tunica). The penile skin's blood supply comes from branches off the superficial arteries/veins, so it does not share the same blood supply as the deep structures of the penis. You need enough DHT systemically, having some DHT applied to the skin of the penis when there are multiple layers of thick tissue there and there's different blood supply to begin with is going to do precisely NOTHING. The reason why women can grow their clitoris with it is because the anatomy of the clitoris is much more simple and exposed.

2.) The bioavailability is fucking horrible. Only 10% will go systemic, which is what you actually need in your dick.

3.) It's often faked, lol. Good luck finding legitimate andractim. You won't.

4.) The cost is absurd.

5.) Even assuming it was real, your blood levels will not be even remotely stable. The serum half life of DHT is one hour. Since you want supraphysiological levels of DHT and your natural DHT is not enough, you will need constant dosing to maintain high blood levels. So that's rubbing an alcohol based gel on your dick multiple times per day which will start to dry out and burn your skin.

The only good uses for andractim are for growing a beard (since it will be more localized in the skin) or for weird women that want to grow their clit. For everyone else it is an inferior modality of getting DHT in the penis.

"So what do I do?"

Order Stanolone and take it sublingually multiple times per day, or make a suspension and inject subQ. Why subcutaneously? Longer half life compared to IM. Since the only stanolone available right now doesn't have an ester and we want to maintain supraphysiological levels of DHT throughout the day.

• +1
  • Woah
  • Hmm...
Reactions: sportsmogger, MaestheticMaso, faceReflect and 8 others
1.) You won't actually get many localized effects in the penis. Perhaps in the skin. If you look at penile anatomy, you have layers of fascia and a thick sheath of collagenous tissue (the tunica). The penile skin's blood supply comes from branches off the superficial arteries/veins, so it does not share the same blood supply as the deep structures of the penis. You need enough DHT systemically, having some DHT applied to the skin of the penis when there are multiple layers of thick tissue there and there's different blood supply to begin with is going to do precisely NOTHING. The reason why women can grow their clitoris with it is because the anatomy of the clitoris is much more simple and exposed.

2.) The bioavailability is fucking horrible. Only 10% will go systemic, which is what you actually need in your dick.

4.) The cost is absurd.

5.) Even assuming it was real, your blood levels will not be even remotely stable. The serum half life of DHT is one hour. Since you want supraphysiological levels of DHT and your natural DHT is not enough, you will need constant dosing to maintain high blood levels. So that's rubbing an alcohol based gel on your dick multiple times per day which will start to dry out and burn your skin.

The only good uses for andractim are for growing a beard (since it will be more localized in the skin) or for weird women that want to grow their clit. For everyone else it is an inferior modality of getting DHT in the penis.

"So what do I do?"

Order Stanolone and take it sublingually multiple times per day, or make a suspension and inject subQ. Why subcutaneously? Longer half life compared to IM. Since the only stanolone available right now doesn't have an ester and we want to maintain supraphysiological levels of DHT throughout the day.
Have you done it? Or is bro science bullshit

4.) The cost is absurd.

"So what do I do?"

DHT cream is giga cope tbh
Last day i saw a 16 y/o sperg on YouTube who bought andractim, i wonder if he may get at least noobie dick gains.

Another retarded thread, well done

• +1
Reactions: st.hamudi but 6‘5
every word was true except the part of dht gel dosnt work although the rest is true

Andractim is weak as fuck, it’s only 2.5% DHT lol.

I’m using 20% DHT gel from Alphagels, this stuff is potent as fuck. Literally went from looking like a twink to a caveman.

Lesson, DHT is only worthless if it’s at less than 10% concentration.

• +1
Reactions: st.hamudi but 6‘5

I’m using 20% DHT gel from Alphagels, this stuff is potent as fuck. Literally went from looking like a twink to a caveman.

you rubbed it on your dick for how long?

Not only on my dick, I’ve also been rubbing it on my shoulders and traps too. Shoulders are much harder/capped and more vascular than they’ve ever been.

I’ve been using it consistently for 6 months now.

• +1
Reactions: schizo echochamber
y
Not only on my dick, I’ve also been rubbing it on my shoulders and traps too. Shoulders are much harder/capped and more vascular than they’ve ever been.

you got acne from it what hapened

Fucking shill lmao. It didnt do shit

over for dicklets

All he's saying is that Andractim didn't work. Not Alphagels or any more potent brands of DHT Gel. He didn't really prove that DHT gel as a whole doesn't work.

All he's saying is that Andractim didn't work. Not Alphagels or any more potent brands of DHT Gel. He didn't really prove that DHT gel as a whole doesn't work.
Exactly that was my thought as well, Alphagels 20% seems to work insane

Exactly that was my thought as well, Alphagels 20% seems to work insane

What if I rubbed Dht gel on my neck? Would I get a deeper voice??? :bigbrain:

• +1
Reactions: PEking
rub dht gel through hair for maximum penile gains

• Woah
Reactions: lightskinbengali
What if I rubbed Dht gel on my neck? Would I get a deeper voice??? :bigbrain:
Give it a try. I’ve been rubbing it all over my body (not on my neck though) and have received a number of compliments on my voice.

• +1
Reactions: lightskinbengali

4.) The cost is absurd.

"So what do I do?"

high iq+effort post