Why are African women so dumb ?

K

ka_cnt

Iron
I live in France and I’ve noticed that african women ( even northern african women) are dumb.You’ll probably say that this is related to the fact that most of them are poor but even the rich ones act dumb.
Why are they so stupi ? They rather go for subhuman thugs than well accomplished tyrones but they‘ll be the first to complain when the same tyrones go for white women.
The best example is my case.I’m 17 in a month yet I’m khv while my 15 yo brother has already touched some ass.I’m acting like a normal individual while he acts like a thug ( we are wealthy to put things in their context)
At first I believed that some black/northern african were potientially intelligent enough to date intelligent people but it looks like most of them aren’t .
I’m a mtn so it’s almost impossible to date non afrIcan women , I can just LDAR now.

• +1
Reactions: lemonnz, WanderingBurro and bululu_87
genetic recombination

• +1
Reactions: PrinceofDarkness and Ricky212
nigger genetics

• +1
Reactions: WanderingBurro and PrinceofDarkness
As if the foids of other races any wiser. What a fucking joke this is. The thing about you racist imbeciles is that you inadvertently end up worshipping foids and sounding stupid at the same time.

• +1
  • Ugh..
Reactions: lemonnz, SidharthTheSlayer, WanderingBurro and 5 others
As if the foids of other races any wiser. What a fucking joke this is. The thing about you racist imbeciles is that you inadvertently end up worshipping foids and sounding stupid at the same time.
which foid am I worshipping ?

• +1
Reactions: WanderingBurro
fuck every foid in every race possible, they all suck and only want attention, play the victim card forever!

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: wishIwasSalludon, zura and Eternal_
Why are white women so dumb?

• +1
Reactions: Eternal_
because average black iq is 80 and black wymxn are even dumber than that

• +1
Reactions: lemonnz and WanderingBurro
Keep seething for bonquisha
IMG 8918

• JFL
Reactions: WanderingBurro and Ricky212

It’s because the dope boy turns them on

I live in France and I’ve noticed that african women ( even northern african women) are dumb.You’ll probably say that this is related to the fact that most of them are poor but even the rich ones act dumb.
Why are they so stupi ? They rather go for subhuman thugs than well accomplished tyrones but they‘ll be the first to complain when the same tyrones go for white women.
The best example is my case.I’m 17 in a month yet I’m khv while my 15 yo brother has already touched some ass.I’m acting like a normal individual while he acts like a thug ( we are wealthy to put things in their context)
At first I believed that some black/northern african were potientially intelligent enough to date intelligent people but it looks like most of them aren’t .
I’m a mtn so it’s almost impossible to date non afrIcan women , I can just LDAR now.
Other races of women think more about their future, yes they will fuck and suck the criminal minded men but are more likely to practice safe sex and also the ratio of other races of women that slept with criminal minded men is much less then black women. Black women want the sexual freedom while having a saftey net- of beta-bux provider black men to be future step-fathers or husbands. When the complain about black men dating white/other races of women usually, these black women complaining are usually never in their prime years , you almost never hear no black female ages 14-21 complaning about this its usually black women in their late 20s or 30s or 40s, basically this is shaming tactic and cry about the small pool and lack of black beta-provider/step-daddies.

As a north African I can confirm that whenever I go to my country I cringe so hard because of how fucking retarded the women are I have so many stories

• +1
Reactions: WanderingBurro and ka_cnt
Monkeys and sand monkeys alike rarely plan for the future and make some of the worst decisions thanks to that. They're very volatile in every sense of the word. They're quick to turn to crime rather than working for anything.