Why are Albanian guys so confident and hyper NT and low inhib?

D

Deleted member 8853

Random account
Even the uglies.
Saw an ugly bald 5'8 dude. The way how he behaved talked and acted with his friends was obvious that he was by no means an incel.

What i tend to notice among US people is that the basement dweller soyboy archetype is very very common. The "live with his parents basement dwelling" types are so rare in my country unless they're truly retard-tier.

I've seen it quite often guys here don't give two fucks about how they are perceived by girls. Even the uglies have confidence to chase after foids.

You think perhaps that this is due to no feminist agendas and movements going on here?
Could it be possible that the feminist and soyists are emasculating boys at a very young age there?

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Lolcel, Beetlejuice, TsarTsar444 and 3 others
hellbanian genes

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 9568, turkproducer, Deleted member 13318 and 1 other person
That’s how every guy should act

• +1
Reactions: Lolcel, Deleted member 14543, Beetlejuice and 1 other person
  • +1
  • Woah
Reactions: Lolcel, Danish_Retard, Beetlejuice and 1 other person
Op is a uk Albanian drug dealer

Reminder this is a joke i used to hear in school
What do you call a half jamaican and half albanian

The fastest pickpocket.
@TsarTsar444

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 13994, Lolcel, Carbon Copy and 2 others
Op is a uk Albanian drug dealer

Reminder this is a joke i used to hear in school
What do you call a half jamaican and half albanian

The fastest pickpocket.
@TsarTsar444
Lol I'm no drug dealer.
Just a guy working at a call center

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 15309 and Deleted member 7112

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: sandcelmuttcel, Deleted member 13994, Entschuldigung and 5 others
  • JFL
  • +1
Reactions: sandcelmuttcel, Deleted member 13994, Cidre enjoyer and 3 others
Because Albania is a very poor and backward country, Albanians are like the original niggers of Europe.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 13318, Deleted member 13787 and Deleted member 8853
they are extremely prideful to over compensate for.. little to no real history, being greek and turkified for centuries

i know a few albanians and 1 alba girl, all nationalistic sfcels ded srs

• JFL
Reactions: johncruz12345 and Lmao
they are extremely prideful to over compensate for.. little to no real history, being greek and turkified for centuries

i know a few albanians and 1 alba girl, all nationalistic sfcels ded srs
Most Albanians are white niggers bearing the haplogroup E1b1b gene.
They have nothing to do with turks.

• JFL
Reactions: TsarTsar444
im not talking genetically

but the reason they are muslim is turks and the balkan holes were always terrorized by turks but unlike albanians, serbs actually did alot more and at the siege of vienna won against turks

also.. just llike niggers, albanians like to steal alot of history, to the point they claim alexander the great as illyrians and some other bullshit.

• JFL
Reactions: sandcelmuttcel, johncruz12345 and Lmao
im not talking genetically

but the reason they are muslim is turks and the balkan holes were always terrorized by turks but unlike albanians, serbs actually did alot more and at the siege of vienna won against turks

also.. just llike niggers, albanians like to steal alot of history, to the point they claim alexander the great as illyrians and some other bullshit.
Albos sided with the Turks because they were like them

That gene comes from the Neolithic migrations in Europe around 7000bc. Its older then the r1a and r1b indo european genes that came around 2500bc when the indo europeans invaded. So albanians are older europeans then Polish, French, English etc. But either way Albanians aren't just E halpgroup, its about 30% on average. The rest is J, R1a, R1b, I2a etc.

• +1
  • Love it
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 13787, Deleted member 15309, sandcelmuttcel and 1 other person
That gene comes from the Neolithic migrations in Europe around 7000bc. Its older then the r1a and r1b indo european genes that came around 2500bc when the indo europeans invaded. So albanians are older europeans then Polish, French, English etc. But either way Albanians aren't just E halpgroup, its about 30% on average. The rest is J, R1a, R1b, I2a etc.
Fucking tsar!! so fucking smart!!!

Cope.
Albanians have haplogroup E1b1b V13 which is a nigger gene.
They came from africa and are Europe's first Tyrone rapefugees.
Here is my theory:

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 13994 and ElySioNs
Albanians are white niggers? Wtff jfl

• JFL
Reactions: Carbon Copy
@Prettyboy who's she you dumb cute fuck

Do Americans know about Albania? Albanians are truly something else :lul:

• +1
Reactions: turkproducer
Albanians are illyrian masterrace.

• Love it
Reactions: Deleted member 8853
Yup.
I'm r1b for instance.

• +1
Reactions: TsarTsar444
No one mogs curries in low inhibition tho

No one mogs curries in low inhibition tho
im not sure if mainland curries are actually low inhib, or if they are just completely unaware about their situation and how the world actually percieves them.

• +1
Reactions: Lolcel
im not sure if mainland curries are actually low inhib, or if they are just completely unaware about their situation and how the world actually percieves them.
Most NT people run the lack of self awareness game.
If more people had the self awareness and started acting realistically according to their actual level , most of them wont have the fake confidence/NTness they do

Most NT people run the lack of self awareness game.
If more people had the self awareness and started acting realistically according to their actual level , most of them wont have the fake confidence/NTness they do
just delusionmaxx theory is legit then.

• JFL
Reactions: sandcelmuttcel and Lolcel
just delusionmaxx theory is legit then.
For some people , unfortunately there's no fix and yeah ...

They only have two options:
>Either act submissive, like their lookslevel
>Stop completely giving a fuck and delusionmax severely

Most choose the second