Why are all pua coaches changing into business coaching industry??

Deusmaximus

Deusmaximus

Kraken
For example, almost all coaches from RSD have totally changed their product from "how to pick up girls" to "how to build your business and financial freedom".
Whats the reason?

• +1
Reactions: ( ( ( d[-_-]b ) ) ), Lux, Deleted member 5189 and 9 others
Because people have become more blackpilled and PUA no longer sells?

• +1
Reactions: ( ( ( d[-_-]b ) ) ), Stingray, Lux and 13 others
There's a limited amount of gigadumb people in the world
they have to focus on other public

• +1
Reactions: Lux, joeveniro, Deleted member 5891 and 9 others
PUA Bio's back in the day :
How to fuck Stacy as a 5"2 currycel

PUA Bio's today:

Learn how to get ahead in life. Lifestyle, success, power, confidence, and money.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: ( ( ( d[-_-]b ) ) ), Lux, Deleted member 5891 and 11 others
PUA Bio's back in the day :
How to fuck Stacy as a 5"2 currycel

PUA Bio's today:

Learn how to get ahead in life. Lifestyle, success, power, confidence, and money.
you think 1st one ever worked or was it about what they are sellibg now all along?

They are scammers just switching to different lane of scamming.

• +1
Reactions: nastynas, Deleted member 5891, joeveniro and 6 others
Youtube bans PUA and infield videos.

• +1
Reactions: Stingray, AutismMaxing and Deleted member 7098
For example, almost all coaches from RSD have totally changed their product from "how to pick up girls" to "how to build your business and financial freedom".
Whats the reason?

It's easy to end teaching something you don't know to start teaching something you don't know either

• +1
Reactions: ConspiracyTheory
Whats the reason?
Youtube bans PUA and infield videos.
give me some sources. there have been countless game forums over the years and i'd like get back into it

also i need to filter out the snakeoil salesmen that promised 5 feet curries that they could get white stacies, i need the realistic stuff that works

Last edited:
  • +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Melo95, Deleted member 5891 and BigBoy
Picking up girls is a phase for most people, so when they get their desire for women out of the way they chase money.
give me some sources. there have been countless game forums over the years and i'd like get back into it

also i need to filter out the snakeoil salesmen that promised 5 feet curries that they could get white stacies, i need the realistic stuff that works
GoodLookingLoser and KillYourInnerLoser and two good ones. Theyre both semi-blackpilled so they work. Let me know if you know any others.

• +1
Reactions: Stingray, Deleted member 7098 and Deleted member 6403
Picking up girls is a phase for most people, so when they get their desire for women out of the way they chase money.

GoodLookingLoser and KillYourInnerLoser and two good ones. Theyre both semi-blackpilled so they work. Let me know if you know any others.
https://www.girlschase.com/ https://www.skilledseducer.com/ both kind of legit if you filter out the obvious shit that wants you to funnel into a $2000 scam program

both sites kinda dead though, there has to be at least one active one left, PUA was so big back in the day

• +1
Reactions: BigBoy
everyone who bought into PUA snakeoil is in jail for looking at a foid the wrong way as a sub 8 male

All the big PUA guys moved into business. I'm not sure if any are left.
yeah but you don't need the big PUAs tbh. all the techniques and methodes are established i just need a site that has accumulated all the info

• +1
Reactions: BigBoy
Whats the reason?
* Censorship (Algorithmic Suppression)
* Most people are black pilled today
* Infields have been exposed as fraudulent for most pickup artists, and if any big pickup artists were still around it would have only been a matter of time before people would have exposed them, that they don't go home with the girls they're flirting with in their "infields", lie, exaggerate, deceptively edit their infields, etc.
* SJW Culture - Julian one of RSD top coaches was banned from many countries, and many other pickup artists are banned around the world. The news/media system will not allow any big pickup companies to exist anymore. Tyler was smart enough to see this ahead of time and start shifting his business model.

They're all still scammers, they've just moved onto scams that are allowed and encouraged by the current rules of the world.

• +1
Reactions: IWantToMax, BigBoy and Deleted member 7098

Good looking loser forum. There are some delusional guys there but they recognize that looks matter and you have to be at least above average

• +1
Reactions: BigBoy, AutismMaxing and Deleted member 7098
Good looking loser forum. There are some delusional guys there but they recognize that looks matter and you have to be at least above average
Funny enough Good looking looser himself has been exposed for using paid actresses.

Even in big cities, there are just not very many attractive adult women randomly walking around, or in book stores, or where-ever. That's a myth we all imagine in our heads from seeing a couple attractive women in public over years. So you have to spend months or years "sarging" instead of hours swiping, and it still all comes down to your looks.

Honestly Day game yields the same results as Tinder/Bumble (assuming you have good pics) but with 100x the effort, so in that sense I consider it all a scam.

Funny enough Good looking looser himself has been exposed for using paid actresses.

Even in big cities, there are just not very many attractive adult women randomly walking around, or in book stores, or where-ever. That's a myth we all imagine in our heads from seeing a couple attractive women in public over years. So you have to spend months or years "sarging" instead of hours swiping, and it still all comes down to your looks.

Honestly Day game yields the same results as Tinder/Bumble (assuming you have good pics) but with 100x the effort, so in that sense I consider it all a scam.
Somewhat agree but I think height and frame and overall size play a bigger role in cold approach

Somewhat agree but I think height and frame and overall size play a bigger role in cold approach
I thought that for a long time too but I get better results online (have height & frame & average face).

Spend most of my time wandering around looking for girls when doing day game. Have you had success with cold approach? Better than online dating?

Last edited:
@NewParasite this is the thread you need

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 5891
Only things from PUA that work are confidence, relaxed body language, strong eye contact, not putting a woman on a pedestal, etc. These are important things especially if you are an aspie with social anxiety. And work means that they can make 7/10 male 8 or 9, but 2/10 will still be below average.

Also cold approaching during the day can work if you are a good-looking man who gets IOIs from girls. Then just approach girls who give you IOIs.

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: AutismMaxing, BigBoy and Deleted member 7098
Only things from PUA that work are confidence, relaxed body language, strong eye contact, not putting a woman on a pedestal, etc. And work means that they can make 7/10 male 8 or 9, but 2/10 will still be below average.

Also cold approaching during the day can work if you are a good-looking man who gets IOIs from girls. Then just approach girls who give you IOIs.
So simply dont be weird or autistic and approach a large number of girls. Also never show the girl that you like her to much.
And of course be attractive and minimum 2 points higher than the girl.

• +1
Reactions: AutismMaxing
Only things from PUA that work are confidence, relaxed body language, strong eye contact, not putting a woman on a pedestal, etc. These are important things especially if you are an aspie with social anxiety. And work means that they can make 7/10 male 8 or 9, but 2/10 will still be below average.

how do you escalate it into sex when dating her? when to go for the kiss? how to get her into the mood? @Native

how do you escalate it into sex when dating her? when to go for the kiss? how to get her into the mood? @Native
I just hung out with the bitch bro she practically insulted me and told me I looked tired but the good news is she copies everything I do like she acts like me it's really weird.

For example she says the same shit I say, she barely eats to copy me (she doesn't know I'm leanmaxxing), she changed her room because she saw mine was super nice. Idk man. She's good with dudes though like she has a million orbiters.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 7098
So simply dont be weird or autistic and approach a large number of girls. Also never show the girl that you like her to much.
And of course be attractive and minimum 2 points higher than the girl.
A lot of guys would benefit from relaxed body language, strong eye contact, confidence, etc. Not just aspies. These things improve your quality of life and help you at work. Eye contact is something that many guys find hard to maintain, girls are naturally better at it. But yes.

PUAs claim that looks don't matter: I obviously strongly disagree with that.

My own view is that looks set the ballpark of your SMV, while these pretty simple things that I mentioned can increase or decrease it by maybe 1-2 on 0-10 scale. So I guess I'm crimson pilled: 85% blackpill, 15 % redpill.

• +1
Reactions: BigBoy and Deleted member 7098
A lot of guys would benefit from relaxed body language, strong eye contact, confidence, etc. Not just aspies. These things improve your quality of life and help you at work. Eye contact is something that many guys find hard to maintain, girls are naturally better at it. But yes.

PUAs claim that looks don't matter: I obviously strongly disagree with that.

My own view is that looks set the ballpark of your SMV, while these pretty simple things that I mentioned can increase or decrease it by maybe 1-2 on 0-10 scale. So I guess I'm crimson pilled: 85% blackpill, 15 % redpill.
you're right. saying that either one, be it looks or game, is irrelevant just isn't realistic, you need both to succeed.

but PUA sites are legit to learn what to say when talking to a girl, or when to make a move. lots of confident but inexperienced dudes will just talk to them like they do to one of their buddies without making clear what they are trying to achieve and turn off the girl by doing so or just friendzone themselves.

that's where PUA knowledge really helps, and i personally could use some info to refresh my skills and get better

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: Wallenberg, AutismMaxing and BigBoy
you're right. saying that either one, be it looks or game, is irrelevant just isn't realistic, you need both to succeed.
View attachment 929334

but PUA sites are legit to learn what to say when talking to a girl, or when to make a move. lots of confident but inexperienced dudes will just talk to them like they do to one of their buddies without making clear what they are trying to achieve and turn off the girl by doing so or just friendzone themselves.

that's where PUA knowledge really helps, and i could use them info to refresh my skills and get better
Yeah, I think you are right. Some guys have to realize that women are sexual just like men are. Some inexperienced guys might think that for females sex with a man is some kind of a reward to the man, not something that foid desires and wants.

I can tell from experience that confidence matters. And of course, online dating makes blackpill important. PUA stuff was hot when online dating wasn't that popular.

I wonder if these guys ever think that blackpill might be true?

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 7098
I thought that for a long time too but I get better results online (have height & frame & average face).

Spend most of my time wandering around looking for girls when doing day game. Have you had success with cold approach? Better than online dating?
I’ve had success warm approaching in college
Cold approaching on streets is autistic

• +1

there are attractive girls walking around where I live but the reason why they need to hire people is cause its tough out there. For example that 6.5+ psl pua in NY had like 5 percent success rate.

• +1
pua was never a real solution for getting hos. the techniques do work to get peoples attention and manipulate them socially, but you can’t negotiate attraction.

there is still one magic pill, and that is hang out with bros who actually get laid. if you can’t hang out with those bros, it’s time to get spiritual.