Why are all the white women in college taller than me?

flippasav

flippasav

Lowest smv in the world
So I am 5’7 (170 cm) living in Manchester, United Kingdom and later found that pretty much all of the white females are above 175+ cm while women of Asian are less than 160 cm and black women 165 cm. Why are white women so tall??
I just don’t get it

• So Sad
  • JFL
  • +1
Reactions: horizontallytall, Deleted member 14392, Growth Plate and 4 others
i doubt white women are taller than black women

• +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: GigaAscender, Kevin Logan, Growth Plate and 3 others
Are black women likely to be taller?
when i was in london they were pretty tall
but probably statistically they're on par with white women

• JFL
  • +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: justinzayn, Deleted member 14392, valhalar and 5 others
They're White. You answered the question yourself XD

• +1
Reactions: Kevin Logan and Deleted member 23564
better genes than yours

• So Sad
Reactions: Deleted member 23564 and Deleted member 23554
It’s ovER when you’re heightmogged by foids. I’m also 5’7 boyo around half of white foids are taller than me

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 27772
they were full of estrogen during puberty but still mog you

Im A Celebrity GIF by RuthieHenshall

• So Sad
Reactions: justinzayn, litaz, Deleted member 23564 and 1 other person
I’ve seen stupid ones that are tall when I deserve to have their height coz my dad is 6‘3
Well too fucking bad he chose to fuck an Asian

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 22126
white women just decided to be tall as fuck all of a sudden.

+1 point for the white race

don't visit the netherlands

It’s ovER when you’re heightmogged by foids. I’m also 5’7 boyo around half of white foids are taller than me
Mate their height is increasing faster than dudes I'm (no flex) 6'2 and fr I get heightmogged by foids multiple times a day

Last edited:
  • JFL
  • Woah
  • +1
Reactions: GigaAscender, Deleted member 22126, Ronny and 3 others
5 foot 7 is tiny, of course most of the women heightmog you. Were you malnourished as a child or something?

Average male height in UK is 5 foot 10, which is pretty short, if you are under this it is absolutely positively unequivocally undoubtedly OVER :feelswhy:

Mate their height is increasing faster than dudes I'm (no flex) 6'2 and fr I get heightmogged by foids multiple times a day
They’re all trannies.

• +1
  • Woah
Reactions: KING REIDYZ and bloomercel
5 foot 7 is tiny, of course most of the women heightmog you. Were you malnourished as a child or something?
I hit puberty at 9 and would get 3-5 hours of sleep starved myself since 12 years old started bulking this year. My sister is 5’9 too

• JFL
  • So Sad
Reactions: bloomercel and Deleted member 22099
I hit puberty at 9 and would get 3-5 hours of sleep starved myself since 12 years old started bulking this year. My sister is 5’9 too
This is why you are a manlet, you could have been taller or as tall as your father but you shot yourself in the foot.

OVER

• +1
Reactions: callisto
keep in mind most if not all foids wear very high heels or shoes and look taller than they are. But yeah, average white woman is still tall(5’4- 5’5 on average)

Last edited:
If your in university your growth plates have sealed

They’re all trannies.
A few times they have been but my friends talk about it as well I literally see foids that are 6'4 some days actual ropefuel

Average male height in UK is 5 foot 10, which is pretty short, if you are under this it is absolutely positively unequivocally undoubtedly OVER :feelswhy:
A lot of Asian men are 5’11+ from good diet and nu therefore they deserve to fuck white women as they are Chads. However ones born in Bandgladesh, China, Filipinos and Japanese are all under 5’8

keep in mind most if not all foids wear very high heels or shoes and look taller than tey are. But yeah, average white woman is still tall(5’6 on average)
I heightmogg 99.99% of women and I am only 5 foot 11

So I am 5’7 (170 cm) living in Manchester, United Kingdom and later found that pretty much all of the white females are above 175+ cm while women of Asian are less than 160 cm and black women 165 cm. Why are white women so tall??
I just don’t get it
Whore

A few times they have been but my friends talk about it as well I literally see foids that are 6'4 some days actual ropefuel
That would be extremely rare.

• +1
A lot of Asian men are 5’11+ from good diet and nu therefore they deserve to fuck white women as they are Chads. However ones born in Bandgladesh, China, Filipinos and Japanese are all under 5’8
'deserve' yuck.

Bro if you aren't white then its over unironically.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 1901
Would you even want to date a woman over 5 foot 10, that would just be off putting
Ever since I was a kid I wanted to be 6 feet+ and over.
I remember being 5’5 at 12 years old

Will my dick never touch pussy?
Sure it will, but it is just incredibly unlikely that it will be a white one, at least consensually.

The racepill is truly the most brutal of them all, nothing you can do to change it.

Would you even want to date a woman over 5 foot 10, that would just be off putting
Only for the height genes to help my offspring. But yeah even dating a foid 2 inches shorter than me sounds intimidating

• +1
Sure it will, but it is just incredibly unlikely that it will be a white one, at least consensually.

The racepill is truly the most brutal of them all, nothing you can do to change it.
I know fat ass Latina women just a tiny bit ugly 5’2 can fuck me

Only for the height genes to help my offspring. But yeah even dating a foid 2 inches shorter than me sounds intimidating
Gigamogger offspring.

6 foot 2 dad + 6 foot 2 mother = 10 foot 11 child

• +1
yeah because she can just wear heels and then it’s over for you

• +1
yeah because she can just wear heels and then it’s over for you
You could wear those height boosting shoes when she does though, kinda a terracope but still

its over for when foids heightmog you

There is a girl in my college 5’11 and looks like Adriana Lima

Is this actually how it works?
6'2 for a guy is 4 inches above average
6'2 for a foid is 9 inches above average
A foid being 6'2 is the equivalent of a guy being 6'8. The height would be dragged down by the 6'2 father, producing a 6'6 son

its over for when foids heightmog you
I can't think of a single time this has happened to me and I am only 5 foot 11. I live in UK