Why are black men considered more attractive than Indian men?

Blacks have higher T on average and better orbitals, undertones and coloring.
You'll never see a black guy being called 'shitskinned' unless he's Somali or something in between.

• JFL
Reactions: gamma
absolutely brutally mogged because he is too dark :lul:
Nvm Was the lightening. But Chico pheno mogs.

41FCA182 E896 463A 8605 A7A7F225DDFA

• +1
  • Love it
Reactions: fogdart, gamma and volcelfatcel
I don’t even think coloring matters for black guys tbh
This I'm not sure about. Realistically lightskins are more attractive. However there have been times like in 2016 where lightskins were shit on and dark skins got all the pussy. But in blacks I think its just features. There are ugly light skins and ugly darkskins. But there are more pretty or chad like lightskins then darkskins.

• +1
Reactions: Looks234
i feel like for africans it does but if you are afro american or some shit it doesn't matter that much. Reality is mulattos mog blacks cus of white genes :lul:

• +1
Reactions: terrorblade, Jason Voorhees and Looks234
You give me some retarded tinder experiment....

Yikes. Broski, In what fucking world in North America is an indian mogging a black guy. Like get some fucking help lol.

The whole experiment is made by some slid the sloth looking indian subhuman on a copium tank trying to feel good about his race. You shit skins can keep coping. Everyone that has 2 neurons on in their head would know that black men would slay harder than any race but whites.

View attachment 1229149

View attachment 1229152

We stay on that curry pack
I just posted a r/Braincels tinder experiment proving my point and all u got is trust me bro and muh the tinder experiment was done by a curry, muh shitskins etc. Alright.no point arguing with u.

Tenor 3

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Sal and volcelfatcel
Images 98

This GigaTyrone got fewer matches than a white normie and got mogged by a thugmaxxed htn black with decent colouring.

• +1
  • Woah
Reactions: 5'8manlet, Looks234 and volcelfatcel
I just posted a r/Braincels tinder experiment proving my point and all u got is trust me bro and muh the tinder experiment was done by a curry, muh shitskins etc. Alright.no point arguing with u.

View attachment 1229165
people always cope so fucking hard when an indian really ANY ethnic does well it's insane in this forum @looksmaxxer234 :lul:

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Lmao, 5'8manlet and Looks234
i feel like for africans it does but if you are afro american or some shit it doesn't matter that much. Reality is mulattos mog blacks cus of white genes :lul:
Indeed. Desira mia is a mogger:

5308E30B 5C3D 4874 8D6C 59DACE2BD86A

• +1
  • Love it
Reactions: Sal, volcelfatcel and Jason Voorhees
No. Because of whiter/lighter coloring. Lightskins literally have black bone structure and physicality/build. Only thing they get from whites is eye color, hair texture, and less melanin in the skin.

@volcelfatcel Brian gets mogged by Dylan.

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: oxymoron and Jason Voorhees
No. Because of whiter/lighter coloring. Lightskins literally have black bone structure and physicality/build. Only thing they get from whites is eye color, hair texture, and less melanin in the skin.

View attachment 1229170View attachment 1229173
Mulattos have nigga maxilla/ robustness and caucasian bone structure and colouring overall . The best of both worlds.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 14312, Looks234, Sal and 1 other person
  • JFL
  • +1
Reactions: datboijj, Deleted member 14312 and Jason Voorhees
Its true.

Mulatto's rated rated higher in attractiveness then both black or white men
I 100% agree.

Imagine if there was a law on this earth that you had to mate with someone outside your race to progress the human race. Like we would literally see 7 PSL's walking around daily. Women would naturally be beautiful like most mixed women today. Idk.

But interracial mating is 100% the move. Your kid doesn't even need to try and he gon be beautiful. And loved by everyone. I don't understand why everyone isn't on this tbh.

• +1
  • WTF
Reactions: datboijj and Jason Voorhees
  • +1
Reactions: volcelfatcel
Reputation is everything. Black men are at least notorious in a sense. Indians are just looked down upon, zero positives.

• +1
Reactions: oxymoron, TYRONELITEMOGGER, Sal and 2 others
Both look good asf to me ngl
But at least 89% of women would exclude sendhil on the basis of race
I doubt it. he has tons of appeal in r/ladyboners, he is an actor, is a millionaire.even though his pheno failos him he is still V good looking and appealing to women.

• +1
Reactions: SubhumanCurrycel
Blacks look high T dark Skin, Masc features etc. If blacks never existed curries would be next in line but they do and they're very obviously black descended

• +1
Reactions: oxymoron and Looks234
Idk about the rape part but the scam part yeah :lul:
Indian stereotypes are absolutely brutal man, @curryslayerordeath will shank me but if you can fraud Arab or mena if curry you will find better results (some rarely can fraud this) it's so sad that village niggers tank the smv of an entire race for being creepy. But it is what it is.

Girls that would have rejected you for being Indian would give you a chance if u fraud Arab or some shit.

Last edited:
  • JFL
  • +1
Reactions: curryslayerordeath and BrownBoy
keep coping tbh @PrestonYnot @looksmaxxer234 this guy thinks black men suffer even 25% of the stereotypes towards indian men jfl.

no one cares about south africa nigga, reality is black smv and identity is far less negatively stereotyped in media and western culture.
I'm not talking about media, I'm talking about human beings

When people in my city see Indians, they don't think anything outside of normal,

when they see blacks, they see fucking criminality in living flesh. That is the biggest stereootype. Hyperviolence, criminality, low IQ, no impulse control etc.

don't be a fucking overthinking retard.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: curryslayerordeath, gamma and volcelfatcel
@volcelfatcel are you a curry? Is this your gay cope with your inability to win at life?

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 4946, gamma and volcelfatcel
@volcelfatcel are you a curry? Is this your gay cope with your inability to win at life?
I don't get recognized as curry irl ever. Never suffered a single stereotype I have watched people get treated like lepers here especially dravidians or the common curry photos. Blacks it's socially unacceptable to treat them like shit public manner, curries and asians it's completely acceptable that is the difference.

I don't get recognized as curry irl ever. Never suffered a single stereotype I have watched people get treated like lepers here especially dravidians or the common curry photos. Blacks it's socially unacceptable to treat them like shit public manner, curries and asians it's completely acceptable that is the difference.
So you are. Where do you live?

• +1
So you are. Where do you live?
I live in the West. Universally racist and unacceptable to make fun of blacks but people here especially after the black fungus covid shit treat curries like actual lepers

• +1
Reactions: TYRONELITEMOGGER
Go watch videos of South Africa right now. Indians are on team White and protecting their towns from hordes of rampaging blacks trying to literally steal everything in their line of sight you fucking retard
I’m mirin them hard af ngl

curries finally got some testosterone in their bodies & protected their businesses/land like every man should, rare coming from a pacifist culture (also kinda telling of what niggers are like in South Africa if the most pacifist race started shooting at then w ARs jfl)

• +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: datboijj, sensen and volcelfatcel

curries finally got some testosterone in their bodies & protected their businesses/land like every man should, rare coming from a pacifist culture (also kinda telling of what niggers are like in South Africa if the most pacifist race started shooting at then w ARs jfl)
It's good they're doing this but man, these stereotypes kill me. All the village subhumans that message white girls

• +1
Reactions: curryslayerordeath
I live in the West. Universally racist and unacceptable to make fun of blacks but people here especially after the black fungus covid shit treat curries like actual lepers
Racism works in a pyramid structure. This is known as "intersectionality."
The Left has pushed this retarded narrative for a long time. Its roots are in the Jewish Frankfurt school, but t was brought to prominence by a black woman.

Intersectionality dictates that the classes most shit on traditionally, are now the classes upheld and protected the most.

So at the top of the pyramid you have niggers. This is because they are dumb and have a high proclivity for violence and murder and other extremely negative aspects of humanity.

This means they get the most protection. And it certainly doesn't help that they have no inhibition socially and are good at running culture.

Look at many liberals. They will literally cheer on a non Blacks death because he said nigger. IF you say nigger, there will be hoardes of leftists literally hoping you are killed because of it.

Indians are much more successful, especially in the West. They have a deep intellectual culture and philosophy. They are held in far higher esteem than Blacks. They just have objectively lower smv because of less dimorphism

• +1

100% Go Curries!

• Love it
Reactions: curryslayerordeath
Objectively Indian men have better features, better straighter hair, while black men have very nappy and coarse hair, and usually a wider nose. So what makes women love black men more? And why are curries considered so unattractive?
I think all that race thing is simply due to history not due to actual looks. If you put Indians where now blacks are and vise verca you would have blacks as the bottom of the barrel. Like I doubt a slim projected nose(white) is „healthier“ than a big flat nose like blacks have them. It’s just that whites came out as the race who is ontop in the hierarchy in the history. Controlling pretty much all contintents and thus controlling the beauty standard. If you had blacks conquer the world the ideal would be different.
so I say it’s just the Social hierarchy and not the Features themselves

• +1
Reactions: oxymoron
Racism works in a pyramid structure. This is known as "intersectionality."
The Left has pushed this retarded narrative for a long time. Its roots are in the Jewish Frankfurt school, but t was brought to prominence by a black woman.

Intersectionality dictates that the classes most shit on traditionally, are now the classes upheld and protected the most.

So at the top of the pyramid you have niggers. This is because they are dumb and have a high proclivity for violence and murder and other extremely negative aspects of humanity.

This means they get the most protection. And it certainly doesn't help that they have no inhibition socially and are good at running culture.

Look at many liberals. They will literally cheer on a non Blacks death because he said nigger. IF you say nigger, there will be hoardes of leftists literally hoping you are killed because of it.

Indians are much more successful, especially in the West. They have a deep intellectual culture and philosophy. They are held in far higher esteem than Blacks. They just have objectively lower smv because of less dimorphism
Oh i don't disagree with me considering curries human or with your explanation, I wish the actual world cared. Doesn't matter what we think since niggers are still valued more than asians and that is sad.

Objectively Indian men have better features, better straighter hair, while black men have very nappy and coarse hair, and usually a wider nose. So what makes women love black men more? And why are curries considered so unattractive?
smv, media

Oh i don't disagree with me considering curries human or with your explanation, I wish the actual world cared. Doesn't matter what we think since niggers are still valued more than asians and that is sad.
I get it man, I really get it.

I think the best way to counteract that is to ascend hard and be the change you wish to see with your people.

My people are so fucking cucked right now, but I'm a high T Nationalist.. so I try to be that change I wish to see. I live a better life than all the braindead cucks and also maybe inspire other people within my race to stop being faggots.

I thought blacks had bad orbitals aswell. Heavy Uee and bug eyes is common among blacks. Isn't it?
idk about heavy uee tbh. But yeah bug eyes + bloodshot/red-looking eyes definitely seem common among west africans, but they also tend to have wider pfl. I think this applies more to pure Africans tho.

I was thinking more about African Americans when I said that, which is actually probably part of the reason why black people are considered more attractive. A lot of the perception of black people is based on African Americans and not Africans.

• +1
Reactions: Jason Voorhees
idk about heavy uee tbh. But yeah bug eyes + bloodshot/red-looking eyes definitely seem common among west africans, but they also tend to have wider pfl. I think this applies more to pure Africans tho.

I was thinking more about African Americans when I said that, which is actually probably part of the reason why black people are considered more attractive. A lot of the perception of black people is based on African Americans and not Africans.
Afro Americans mog Africans hard imo. Generally taller,better looking and NT.

• +1
Reactions: ProAcktiv
i feel like i've been here before

Afro Americans mog Africans hard imo. Generally taller,better looking and NT.
yeh lol. They're vastly different, not only in appearance, but culture and behavior too. A lot of black ppl around the world benefit from the African-American halo

• +1
Reactions: Jason Voorhees
It's only in the west and due to jewish propaganda, everywhere else they are bottom of the barrel, behind dogs and other animals.
They breed the most retarded mongrels, that's why they are being promoted around.

people always cope so fucking hard when an indian really ANY ethnic does well it's insane in this forum @looksmaxxer234 :lul:
It's not coping bro. If you live in any western country you know for a fact that indians have dogshit SMVs. I used to work with Indian incels who would beg me to teach them game to get white girls whereas I got girls relatively easily and I'm not even tyrone, I'm just a HTN dark skin black guy with gymcelling halo. I know it's anecdotal, but I've never seen an indian dude with a GL white girlfriend IRL.

• +1
Reactions: Sal and volcelfatcel