Why are bottom tier girls so bluepilled?

InnerVoid

InnerVoid

Social Planner
these bitches, instead of looksmaxxing, they just buy into bluepilled shit like body acceptance and "everyone is beautiful on the inside". their entire lives revolve around feeling inferior yet they dont do anything about it.

meanwhile bottom tier men like myself are busting our asses of mewing, chewing, cold showers, starvemaxxing, lifting, studying, etc. only to be completely invisible in the end. they, on the other hand, just let themselves go when they could easily gain 1-2psl points just by not being fat.

but you know, maybe being fat is genetic for them, maybe they cant escape it. that automatically puts them a level below lean bottom tier men. the question is, do tryhard lean bottom tier girls exist? because from what i have seen, they dont, women never fucking put effort regardless of their looks level.

Last edited:
  • JFL
  • +1
Reactions: LooksThinker and Xangsane
these bitches, instead of looksmaxxing, they just buy into bluepilled shit like body acceptance and "everyone is beautiful on the inside". their entire lives revolve around feeling inferior yet they dont do anything about it.

meanwhile bottom tier men like myself are bussing our asses of mewing, chewing, cold showers, starvemaxxing, lifting, studying, etc. only to be completely invisible in the end. they, on the other hand, just let themselves go when they could easily gain 1-2psl points just by not being fat.

but you know, maybe being fat is genetic for them, maybe they cant escape it. that automatically puts them a level below lean bottom tier men. the question is, do tryhard lean bottom tier girls exist? because from what i have seen, they dont, women never fucking put effort regardless of their looks level.
And yet they won't date you ( and me ) 😭😞😭😞😭😭

• +1
Reactions: barettrealrx
And they are still chadsexual jfl

• +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: LooksThinker, Primalsplit and InnerVoid
"eVeRyOnE iS bEaUtIfUl oN tHe iNsIdE" -bluepilled cuck

• +1
Reactions: InnerVoid
Stopped reading on mEwInG

• JFL