Why are curries so awkward

D

Deleted member 16221

Silver
Like even if I see some of them who are semi decent looking, or tall or somin. Why do most of them always just stand in the corner of house parties or look so awkward at social occasions and look awkward in night clubs. They always friendzone themself as well to even below average white girls. I seriously don't get it.

Their main way of blending in is buying a vape and expensive clothes

• +1
Reactions: Preoximerianas, n0rthface and Looks234
I also saw a like 6ft 2 one dancing with a drunk girl (7/10) on a night out who he clearly wanted to pull (even if she was his friend). And then literally stood there when some 5ft 8 framelet 3/10 somali came in danced w her and kissed her (she was clearly drunk, but like still to stand there and just take it like :feelswhy::feelswhy::feelswhy:)

He literally proceeded to dance with her again after and then hug her, LIKE JUST SEAL THE FUCKING DEAL YOU AWKWARD CUNT

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: valhalar, .👽., Deleted member 6963 and 5 others
They can’t be NT

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 15099
I also saw a like 6ft 2 one dancing with a drunk girl (7/10) on a night out who he clearly wanted to pull (even if she was his friend). And then literally stood there when some 5ft 8 framelet 3/10 somali came in danced w her and kissed her (she was clearly drunk, but like still to stand there and just take it like :feelswhy::feelswhy::feelswhy:)

He literally proceeded to dance with her again after and then hug her, LIKE JUST SEAL THE FUCKING DEAL YOU AWKWARD CUNT
Be NT or death tbh

• +1
Reactions: Toth's thot and Looks234
I also saw a like 6ft 2 one dancing with a drunk girl (7/10) on a night out who he clearly wanted to pull (even if she was his friend). And then literally stood there when some 5ft 8 framelet 3/10 somali came in danced w her and kissed her
Nice to see that @Toodlydood ascended

• JFL
Reactions: .👽., 5'8manlet, Deleted member 14867 and 1 other person
South Asians in the U.S, maybe the West in general idk, are raised to basically fully focus on schoolwork. So as to get into a good university and then get a good job (doctor, engineer type shit) to provide for their families. Because of this they end up being socially underdeveloped, especially around woman. The ones who grew up in the West are less socially awkward but fuck man, the ones who immigrate from back home are awful. They end up barely having any hygiene, creepy as shit, have awful fashion sense, and just sociallyawkwardmaxxing. Really ruins the rep of any South Asian who grew up in the West trying to grind themselves because we’re a minority and if a minority does something bad then people extrapolate that to all South Asians.

Hell, growing up I interacted with girls, went to parties but the girls were mostly family friends so other South Asians. Rarely did I talk to girls in school and that only changed I got to college. Same thing with those parties, all with other South Asian family friends. Parents rarely, if ever let me hang out with anyone that wasn’t South Asian. They didn’t trust white people even tho they LIVE IN A COUNTRY THAT’S MAJORITY WHITE FFS. Neither did they let me get into sports or go to the gym. The excuse ALWAYS WAS “get good grades to go into a good college to then get a good job”.

College helped me more in 2 1/2 years than all of those years of K-12 school could ever have. I had my own dorm away from parents so I could do whatever the fuck I wanted. Joined clubs where I could genuinely interact with both men and woman, work out consistently, hang out with friends, eat whatever I wanted or shower whenever I wanted, go to bars/clubs and actually enjoy life for once. I barely have any South Asian friends here in college because the one club of South Asians I tried to join was awful. Filled with socially awkward fucking morons who would rather rot their brains out studying hours a day than enjoy life a little.

Going to move out as soon as I can, cannot go back to living with my parents anymore.

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: .👽. and Deleted member 6963
South Asians in the U.S, maybe the West in general idk, are raised to basically fully focus on schoolwork. So as to get into a good university and then get a good job (doctor, engineer type shit) to provide for their families. Because of this they end up being socially underdeveloped, especially around woman. The ones who grew up in the West are less socially awkward but fuck man, the ones who immigrate from back home are awful. They end up barely having any hygiene, creepy as shit, have awful fashion sense, and just sociallyawkwardmaxxing. Really ruins the rep of any South Asian who grew up in the West trying to grind themselves because we’re a minority and if a minority does something bad then people extrapolate that to all South Asians.

Hell, growing up I interacted with girls, went to parties but the girls were mostly family friends so other South Asians. Rarely did I talk to girls in school and that only changed I got to college. Same thing with those parties, all with other South Asian family friends. Parents rarely, if ever let me hang out with anyone that wasn’t South Asian. They didn’t trust white people even tho they LIVE IN A COUNTRY THAT’S MAJORITY WHITE FFS. Neither did they let me get into sports or go to the gym. The excuse ALWAYS WAS “get good grades to go into a good college to then get a good job”.

College helped me more in 2 1/2 years than all of those years of K-12 school could ever have. I had my own dorm away from parents so I could do whatever the fuck I wanted. Joined clubs where I could genuinely interact with both men and woman, work out consistently, hang out with friends, eat whatever I wanted or shower whenever I wanted, go to bars/clubs and actually enjoy life for once. I barely have any South Asian friends here in college because the one club of South Asians I tried to join was awful. Filled with socially awkward fucking morons who would rather rot their brains out studying hours a day than enjoy life a little.

Going to move out as soon as I can, cannot go back to living with my parents anymore.
Good. As a Pakistani chad I approve

Horrible society lack of Formative experiences

I think it's an Asian thing. If you notice even in anime, anime characters act all shy and shit.

Last edited:
Fake asf and a very low IQ generalization, infact curries are probably the most low inhib NTs, they just keep on talking.

That is legit me age 15-19, except replace Somalian with Pak / Moroccan/ JBW / BBC

Very high IQ and spot on, my experience exactly, except mum kept me from hanging out with south Asians cos she saw them for what they were, and also with ethnics cos she was afraid I would go bad boy and not careermaxx, so allu friends were JBW sporty guys and rice nerds jfl.

Oh yeah then I started working with a bunch of curries (financ) but keep my distance and recognise how cringe they are and see them raising their kids in 2021 with the same poverty submissive mindset, even though they earn high 6-7 figures.

I also moved out of home at 17 and never spent more than 2 nights there since (until now 20 years later haha) way too impossible to deal with them

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: Preoximerianas