Why are internet normies so obcessed with small age gaps

Iasacrko

Iasacrko

counselor of the Narcy pirates 🏴‍☠️🏴‍☠️
Bro like I understand if some 20 yo is hitting on a 14 yo girl sure but I see these ppl freaking out over 19 and 16 or even 17 like they will start cancelling creators who are 19 just for talking with a 17 yo

Like damn nigga they say oh it’s age of consent but ur grooming them with ur status.

I seriously don’t understand why they like to put so much pressure on this shit it’s like they look for anything to obcess over and cancel someone

• +1
Reactions: dantemaxxing, lunin7, med and 2 others
bro 14 yo it’s fine where you’re from, I could be 60 and it’s legal to date a 14 in germany right?

Because they’re low t and seething that they can’t get those girls especially redditors.

Plenty of 15yods onwards that crush on older guys. A 13-14yod crushed on me and dm me on ig at 19 years old last year jfl. I crushed on 19yods etc when i was 13-14 as well and no one gave a f. The answer: double standards

• +1
Reactions: dantemaxxing, lunin7, Clark69 and 1 other person
Its because they got no life

Because they’re low t and seething that they can’t get those girls especially redditors.

Plenty of 15yods onwards that crush on older guys. A 13-14yod crushed on me and dm me on ig at 19 years old last year jfl. I crushed on 19yods etc when i was 13-14 as well and no one gave a f. The answer: double standards
are you a foid(girl)

Once you're over 25 age gaps don't matter.

bro 14 yo it’s fine where you’re from, I could be 60 and it’s legal to date a 14 in germany right?
it's legal but 14yo girls only date boys their age due to social brainwashing, if you tell a 14yo girl you are 18-20 she instantly rejects you

• +1
Reactions: PseudoMaxxer
jealous virgin redditors and post wall roasties who are pissed that younger girls are taking away their eligible older Chads

• +1
Reactions: PseudoMaxxer and dantemaxxing