Why are currys so cringe?

emeraldglass

emeraldglass

6'1" Gymmaxed Moroccan - From Western-Europe
Staff

Come on bruv, i can't watch this videos without feeling vicarious shame.

@TRUE_CEL @rand anon @forevermirin @BrahminBoss @SecularIslamist

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: ROTTING, Roamer, try2beme and 11 others
Cope

IMRAN KHAN MOGS. No Sandnigger comes close in Charisma

Last edited:
  • JFL
  • +1
Reactions: try2beme, forevermirin and SecularIslamist
Cope

IMRAN KHAN MOGS. No Sandnigger comes close in Charisma

Imran Khan is not curry. I am talkin about guys from 🇮🇳 not from Pakistan

• +1
  • JFL
  • Hmm...
Reactions: justinzayn, Deleted member 28691, Gengar and 4 others
  • JFL
Reactions: OGJBSLAYER
I know i did not tagg them to tell them they are curry i tagged them for their opinion.
Tbh, ancient Indians were pretty awesome.

You just need to look at Bhuddism and Hindu philosophy to see this..

Let's compare the Quran with Upanishads

May the hands of Abu Lahab perish, and he ˹himself˺ perish!
Neither his wealth nor ˹worldly˺ gains will benefit him.
He will burn in a flaming Fire,
and ˹so will˺ his wife, the carrier of ˹thorny˺ kindling,
around her neck will be a rope of palm-fibre

( Surah Lahab )

Vs

Hidden in the heart of every creature
Exists the Self, subtler than the subtlest,
Greater than the greatest. They go beyond
All sorrow who extinguish their self-will
And behold the glory of the Self
Through the grace of the Lord of Love

( The Katha Upanishad )

The Quran is just a sad joke ....

Tbh, ancient Indians were pretty awesome.

You just need to look at Bhuddism and Hindu philosophy to see this..

Let's compare the Quran with Upanishads

May the hands of Abu Lahab perish, and he ˹himself˺ perish!
Neither his wealth nor ˹worldly˺ gains will benefit him.
He will burn in a flaming Fire,
and ˹so will˺ his wife, the carrier of ˹thorny˺ kindling,
around her neck will be a rope of palm-fibre

( Surah Lahab )

Vs

Hidden in the heart of every creature
Exists the Self, subtler than the subtlest,
Greater than the greatest. They go beyond
All sorrow who extinguish their self-will
And behold the glory of the Self
Through the grace of the Lord of Love

( The Katha Upanishad )

The Quran is just a sad joke ....
What is your point? The quran came in arabic not in english to fully behold its magnificence you need to know arabic and advanced not just basic.

Imran Khan is not curry. I am talkin about guys from 🇮🇳 not from Pakistan
Besides India, the "currysphere" also includes Pakistan, Bangladesh and Sri Lanka. Nepal and Bhutan are sometimes included too.
Locator-map-South-Asia.jpg

• JFL
  • Hmm...
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 29167, Deleted member 28691, ascension and 3 others
  • Hmm...
  • +1
Reactions: ascension, Gengar and emeraldglass
What is your point? The quran came in arabic not in english to fully behold its magnificence you need to know arabic and advanced not just basic.
I can read the Quran in Arabic ... and l don't even need to look for the translation ( Not saying I know Arabic but l pretty much know the meaning of Quranic verses when l hear or read them in Arabic )

The Quran does have a nice rhythm and flow but it's very crude, barbaric and random when it comes to the content. It jumps all over the topics and doesn't address any deep philosophical points.

The Pali Canon in Bhuddism or the Upanishads make it look like a joke.

• +1
Reactions: horizontallytall
Besides India, the "currysphere" also includes Pakistan, Bangladesh and Sri Lanka. Nepal and Bhutan are sometimes included too.
Locator-map-South-Asia.jpg
@TRUE_CEL would disagree.

• +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: Gengar and Gonthar
because they are from a different culture that you assign a negative value judgement to out of racism

• JFL
  • Woah
  • +1
Reactions: inceI, LooksThinker, Deleted member 28691 and 1 other person
Pashtuns and Balochs are not curries. Punjabis and Sindhis are technically curry ( even though they constitute 3-5 % of India )

• +1
Reactions: Gengar
because they are from a different culture that you assign a negative value judgement to out of racism
So making cringe tiktok videos is part of their culture you say?

those over the top hairstyles look wack jfl, and why do they wear full sleeves and sweaters all the time, isn‘t curryland warm as fuck

Why, because he's Pakistani? For westerners they are all curries, they look the same in their eyes, in fact for many people it's just funny when curries try to explain they are actually from one region or another, or they are from a certain caste - all this stuff is meaningless in the west.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: zura, AscensionMan98, horizontallytall and 2 others
So making cringe tiktok videos is part of their culture you say?
not any more than american or any other culture, there are "cringe" people everywhere, i bet you know very many non indian people fitting that descriptor, but bringing attention to these videos and creating a generalized image of all people in the foreign culture from that is part of western culture, why not look at badass curry sports moments or bollywood instead?

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: zura, inceI, OGJBSLAYER and 2 others
  • +1
  • Woah
Reactions: Razeb, rand anon, Deprived and 2 others
I can read the Quran in Arabic ... and l don't even need to look for the translation ( Not saying I know Arabic but l pretty much know the meaning of Quranic verses when l hear or read them in Arabic )
No you know the basic meaning but arabic is difrnt than english, 1 workd can have more than 10 meanings. Up to this day ther are arabic academics who are still in awe of the arabic structure in the quran, they cant imitate it.
The Quran does have a nice rhythm and flow but it's very crude, barbaric and random when it comes to the content. It jumps all over the topics and doesn't address any deep philosophical points.
The quran came down in intervals becaus it came to adress the questions of the people and in certain times to set rules.

the Quran was revealed to Prophet Muhammad (peace be upon him) by the Angel Jibreel (Gabriel) over a period of twenty-three years.

It will cover a specific topic, finish it and proceed to another topic.

“And (it is) a Qur’an which We have divided (into parts), in order that you might recite it to men at intervals. And We have revealed it by stages”. Q17:106.

“And those who disbelieved say: “Why is the Qur’an not revealed unto him all at once?” Thus (it is sent down in parts), that We may strengthen your heart thereby. And We have revealed it unto you gradually, in stages” Q25:32.

The Qur'an also deals with philosophical questions in many chapters, telling you to think about the world and how it came to be. It asks you to ponder and gain knowledge about the world life and your life purpose. but it is not a philosophical book or story book but a guide and admonition.

• +1
Reactions: Gengar
Pashtuns and Balochs are not curries. Punjabis and Sindhis are technically curry ( even though they constitute 3-5 % of India )
Imran Khan is a Punjabized Pashtun. He's not a "curry," as you rightfully point out. The "Punjabized" part means he grew up in an Indic province.

• +1
Reactions: Razeb and OGJBSLAYER
No I just changed loyalties. I want my qt bharati waifu now.
I just love my Indus Valley ancestors bhai

They were the OG Pakistanis . I don't want any sandnigger to shit on them

• +1
He was raised in Lahore and his ancestry has Punjabi blood though
His family has lived in Lahore but you can tell he is from a Turkic Iranic background to be more precise. He's not an ethnic Punjabi.

• +1
Reactions: Razeb and AscensionMan98
I just love my Indus Valley ancestors bhai

They were the OG Pakistanis . I don't want any sandnigger to shit on them
We know nothing about Indus Valley Civilization. This Vedic stuff came thousands of years later. Many Bharati nationalists will often say "Saar! Pakistan was hind00! They adopted a foreign culture and religion, the original religion was Hinduism." This is simply untrue as IVC itself is shrouded in mystery, we don't know what the religion was that IVC peoples practiced but since I'm a muzzie and Islam has been there since day one, I like to think they were OG muzzies too. Islam isn't an Arabic religion, it's a religion for the entire world.

• +1
Reactions: emeraldglass
His family has lived in Lahore but you can tell he is from a Turkic Iranic background to be more precise. He's not an ethnic Punjabi.
In this video, Imran Khan says his family has lived in Punjab for 500 years .... his mother has Indic ancestry as well. We can claim this great man as well

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: AscensionMan98, forevermirin and Gengar
  • Woah
  • Hmm...
Reactions: forevermirin and Deprived
In this video, Imran Khan says his family has lived in Punjab for 500 years .... his mother has Indic ancestry as well

If someone has some Indic ancestry but majority is Iranic then we consider them to be Iranic and not Indic. But you can tell from Imran's slit-tier eyes that he's got more foreign admixture. I know a guy close to Lahore who looks very "East Asian" which means his ancestors came from Central Asia.

If someone has some Indic ancestry but majority is Iranic then we consider them to be Iranic and not Indic. But you can tell from Imran's slit-tier eyes that he's got more foreign admixture. I know a guy close to Lahore who looks very "East Asian" which means his ancestors came from Central Asia.
Lol, I have similar gook eyes.... ( despite being from Potwar Plateau ) but my dogshit maxxila has fucked me up

Chal koi Kal nai, tari kal mein manni kindi , Imran Khan Pathan aa ( sounds sweet )

• +1
Aryan, to my recollection, refers to Iran. Iranic people are therefore the true Aryans.
incorrect, it was used by the indo-iranic peoples as a self-designation. hence, both cultures have similar meanings of the word in the modern age.

The guy in vid is muslim so basically Pakistani :feelsohh:

incorrect, it was used by the indo-iranic peoples as a self-designation. hence, both cultures have similar meanings of the word in the modern age.
Indo-Iranic & Indo-Aryan are basically the same thing. But the Aryan refers to Arya which itself refers to Iran and not us.

what ethnicity/pheno is this guy?
Screenshot 2023 06 05 at 51843 PM

Indo-Iranic & Indo-Aryan are basically the same thing. But the Aryan refers to Arya which itself refers to Iran and not us.
no, indo-aryan is a sub-branch of indo-iranic.
Screenshot 2023 06 11 at 122852 AM

what ethnicity/pheno is this guy?
View attachment 2253815
Punjabi phenotype. What is he according to you?

He doesn't look anything like Imran Khan if that's what you're trying to say. This guy is pretty much squinting. It's not a Turkic-type of eye area like Imran has.

Punjabi phenotype. What is he according to you?

He doesn't look anything like Imran Khan if that's what you're trying to say. This guy is pretty much squinting. It's not a Turkic-type of eye area like Imran has.
yes he is haryanvi. i am trying to say squinty eyes don't necessarily suggest iranic pheno as plenty indic phenos have it too.
this guy is just someone i found on the internet, but i theres this punjabi uncle i meet walking my dog who looks like he's mongol. ive seen these types before its fairly prevalent.

I
We know nothing about Indus Valley Civilization. This Vedic stuff came thousands of years later. Many Bharati nationalists will often say "Saar! Pakistan was hind00! They adopted a foreign culture and religion, the original religion was Hinduism." This is simply untrue as IVC itself is shrouded in mystery, we don't know what the religion was that IVC peoples practiced but since I'm a muzzie and Islam has been there since day one, I like to think they were OG muzzies too. Islam isn't an Arabic religion, it's a religion for the entire world.
I feel bad for the region of Pakistan

Thanks for acting like a shield for us Bharatis, you acted as shields for us and protected us from Alexander, Mongols, All the different kind of Afghans, all the different turkic, Sikh Empire, and then took 60% of muslim population

I will never forget your sacrifice.
I will join pak army in future

• +1
yes he is haryanvi. i am trying to say squinty eyes don't necessarily suggest iranic pheno as plenty indic phenos have it too.
this guy is just someone i found on the internet, but i theres this punjabi uncle i meet walking my dog who looks like he's mongol. ive seen these types before its fairly prevalent.
The kind of eyes that Imran has and the kind of eyes that the Haryanvi guy have are different types. Look closely. The Punjabi uncle you are talking about must have ancestry from Central Asia during Mughal era. I similarly know a Punjabi guy with a Central Asian phenotype like that.

• +1
Reactions: horizontallytall and forevermirin
The word Aryan and Iran(ian?) are pretty much the same thing.

The stem also forms the etymological source of place names such as Iran (*Aryānām) and Alania (*Aryāna-).[7]
yes, the name iran comes from the word aryan. that doesn't suggest they are the true aryans or anything tho they just called themselves that. (known) india was also called aryavarta in vedic times.

I

I feel bad for the region of Pakistan

Thanks for acting like a shield for us Bharatis, you acted as shields for us and protected us from Alexander, Mongols, All the different kind of Afghans, all the different turkic, Sikh Empire, and then took 60% of muslim population

I will never forget your sacrifice.
I will join pak army in future
As a true Indian speaking to my Bharati neighbor: you're welcome.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 24427
yes, the name iran comes from the word aryan. that doesn't suggest they are the true aryans or anything tho they just called themselves that. (known) india was also called aryavarta in vedic times.
I was just talking about the word itself, I was joking about Iranic peoples being true Aryans. No one alive today is a true Aryan.

The kind of eyes that Imran has and the kind of eyes that the Haryanvi guy have are different types. Look closely. The Punjabi uncle you are talking about must have ancestry from Central Asia during Mughal era. I similarly know a Punjabi guy with a Central Asian phenotype like that.
yes, so the punjabi guys we're talking about are ethnically more indic than iranic still. just having iranic features doesn't make you that - altho the only way to know for certain is dna test.

i will dm u a pic can u tell guess pheno?

yes, so the punjabi guys we're talking about are ethnically more indic than iranic still. just having iranic features doesn't make you that - altho the only way to know for certain is dna test.

i will dm u a pic can u tell guess pheno?
As long as you're not talking about Imran Khan then yes I agree.

And sure I can try. I already knew the Haryanvi guy though since I had seen his picture before, but I thought he was associated with being Sikh (so that justinzayn posted it).

• JFL
Reactions: forevermirin