Why are currys so cringe?

It's not that we larp as Arabs or Turks but that our Pakistani identity revolves around Islam

South Asians have made very little contribution to Islam. The Arabs, Iranians and Turks shaped the Islamic civilization. All the great literature, art and philosophy comes from them.

But most importantly, if you compare the Quran with Bhuddist/Hindu books, it looks like a complete joke. It's like we abandoned gold for sand
Dara shikoh, son of Mughal emperor Shah Jahan realised that Hindu books mogged Qur'an to dirt and translated many of them from Sanskrit to Persian
He even wrote a memoir where he said that the knowledge in Quran was a lite version of the knowledge in upanishad, brutal

If he won the war of succession then things would have been very different, pakistan probably wouldn't exist, since Aurangzebs weird antics weakened the Mughals after his death

Do you know the even worse part @OGJBSLAYER ?

Even tho Lahore and pakistan in general was a very important part of Mughal empire, where they built many mosques and tombs and other monuments, you guys don't have them either now.

Sikh Empire destroyed almost all of the monuments, mosques and tombs

You guys even lost the islamic architecture and monuments

brutal man

• +1
Reactions: OGJBSLAYER and horizontallytall
No, they haven't preserved our actual ancient culture. You are talking about Vedicism (so-called "proto-Hinduism"). I'm talking about what came before it. As I said: our real identity has been erased. Whether you accept Islam or Vedicism/Buddhism, you are still practicing someone else's beliefs/culture/traditions. You seem to be mistaking two completely different things. IVC predates Vedicism.
I'm not so sure on this cause the scholars disagree, but you can check this out

Contemporary scholars (most significantly Asko Parpola) continue to probe the roles of the IVC in the formation of Hinduism; others remain ambivalent about these results.[16][3][17][note 1] In reviewing a book by Parpola in 2017, Wendy Doniger wrote: "I have supported the thesis that there is some form of continuity between the IVC and later Hinduism. I am now more than ever persuaded that IVC culture survived the destruction of its cities and that later Hindu imagery, having entered Hinduism after the Vedic period, may well be derived from the IVC. But I remain skeptical about Parpola’s reconstruction of the IVC’s religion
That's not my point either. I'm just limiting this to a couple of thousands years ago. Besides such grandiose statements as "We all came from Africa" may as well be jumping to the wrong conclusion as many ideas we have result from the wrong conclusion. How can we genuinely say what happened 100,000 years ago with 100% accuracy? We just have ideas but that doesn't mean it's actually true.
This isn't the point of our discussion but it's pretty well confirmed. You can read about this on here

They quote scientific articles, you can click on them if you want to, but it's just technical jargon

Indo-Aryan culture and IVC cultures are two different things. Indo-Aryan culture is still alive even in Pakistan but in a form that Islam allows. I don't think many Pakistanis would agree with you, perhaps the tiny percentage of atheists may be swayed by your ideas but as open-minded as I am, I would never trash on Islam's influence in Pakistan. I actually like the idea behind it, even though many do not practice it properly.
Back to my first point. We are not sure at this point. I think it's more reasonable to assume some continuity between Hinduism and IVC religion

Dara shikoh, son of Mughal emperor Shah Jahan realised that Hindu books mogged Qur'an to dirt and translated many of them from Sanskrit to Persian
He even wrote a memoir where he said that the knowledge in Quran was a lite version of the knowledge in upanishad, brutal

If he won the war of succession then things would have been very different, pakistan probably wouldn't exist, since Aurangzebs weird antics weakened the Mughals after his death

Even tho Lahore and pakistan in general was a very important part of Mughal empire, where they built many mosques and tombs and other monuments, you guys don't have them either now.

brutal man
@OGJBSLAYER almost 95% of monuments

What‘s cope nigga, u don’t live in the West, u wouldn’t know
I'll travel to Mexico then cross border to usa to make situation even worse :p

• WTF
Reactions: rand anon

brutal man
I think Dara Shikoh was definitely impressed by Hinduism, esp the Upanishads but it's a stretch to say he was a Crypto Hindu who looked down upon Islam.

If you read his book, Majma Ul Bahrain, which is available on Google, , you will notice he has great respect for Islam ( Sufism esp ) and he tries to reconcile some aspects of Vedanta with it.

I don't think Islam could have been wiped out that easily. If we look at Akbar, his Din e Ilahi had very few followers and it perished after his death. If anyone could have destroyed Islam in the subcontinent, it was him and he failed miserably. By the time of Mughals, Islam had already become a part and parcel of Indian civilization, it was too late to uproot it.

I think Dara Shikoh was definitely impressed by Hinduism, esp the Upanishads but it's a stretch to say he was a Crypto Hindu who looked down upon Islam.

If you read his book, Majma Ul Bahrain, which is available on Google, , you will notice he has great respect for Islam ( Sufism esp ) and he tries to reconcile some aspects of Vedanta with it.

I don't think Islam could have been wiped out that easily. If we look at Akbar, his Din e Ilahi had very few followers and it perished after his death. If anyone could have destroyed Islam in the subcontinent, it was him and he failed miserably. By the time of Mughals, Islam had already become a part and parcel of Indian civilization, it was too late to uproot it.
He wasn't crypto hindu, but his brother Aurangzeb accused him of being one

Akbar would have never destroyed Islam, he loved it, he was also very based imo

But he got a god complex because of his conquests and started thinking he was god jfl, he also became muslim in last few years of his reign rather than following din e ilahi

Islam was part of Indian civilization since conquest of Ummayad Caliphate of sindh, no one could uproot it, it wasn't needed
Pakistan and Bangladesh region already had muslim majority by 1400s

But.... With the current political climate of India, I won't be surprised if something big happens in the next decade and it gets uprooted, ngl, kinda scary

Come on bruv, i can't watch this videos without feeling vicarious shame.

@TRUE_CEL @rand anon @forevermirin @BrahminBoss @SecularIslamist

To be fair their are a lot of cringe content in general on tik tok regardless of race. Currys just tend to initiate movies more on tik tok given the country's obsession with Bollywood. In india they legit see celebrities as super heroes, even more then america

• +1
Reactions: emeraldglass

Come on bruv, i can't watch this videos without feeling vicarious shame.

@TRUE_CEL @rand anon @forevermirin @BrahminBoss @SecularIslamist

As retarded as they are these half Aryan abo hoes can get fucked ngl

• Hmm...
Reactions: emeraldglass
Do you have time stamps for the foids you think are cute
Nar, idc enough to watch the whole thing I just have some attr to curry foids as I had to rely on them to not be incel in uni. Im greatful I’m attracted to all races as long as the woman’s hot otherwise I’d be a virgin if I couldn’t run BBC game on ethnics

Nar, idc enough to watch the whole thing I just have some attr to curry foids as I had to rely on them to not be incel in uni. Im greatful I’m attracted to all races as long as the woman’s hot otherwise I’d be a virgin if I couldn’t run BBC game on ethnics
I'm surprised you could run bbc game on Currys . I have never seen a black with a curry in america. But in Jaimica and South Africa and Kenya though its a lot more common.

I'm surprised you could run bbc game on Currys . I have never seen a black with a curry in america. But in Jaimica and South Africa and Kenya though its a lot more common.
I run bbc game on ethnics that’s the only way I get laid. I cannot slay anything else that looks human. I’m in the UK so I can only speak for my location but curry and ethnic uni students are easy to slay. White foids are time wasters not worth speaking to them, but ethncis will give you no strings attached sex and let you violate them like spit on them anal etc.

I’ll never get guys obsession with cumskin foids here when ethnic girls will let you do what you want to them in bed

Imran Khan is a Punjabized Pashtun. He's not a "curry," as you rightfully point out. The "Punjabized" part means he grew up in an Indic province.
Imran Khan also could have some Tibetan/Hazara blood judging by his eye area. No way he doesn't and frankly he doesn't look Punjabi/Sindhis at all.