Why are currys so cringe?

I was just talking about the word itself, I was joking about Iranic peoples being true Aryans. No one alive today is a true Aryan.
yes, but the word originates from the indo-iranic languages, thats all im saying. the western version of the word was just adopted by some pseudo-intellectual trying to racebait.

• +1
Reactions: Razeb and forevermirin
yes, but the word originates from the indo-iranic languages, thats all im saying. the western version of the word was just adopted by some pseudo-intellectual trying to racebait.
Hitler was not a pseudo-intellectual! >:(

• JFL
Reactions: forevermirin
As long as you're not talking about Imran Khan then yes I agree.
i mean how can u say for surehes iranic tho. im not suggesting either or, just u cant say hes iranic just because of his slitty eyes.
And sure I can try. I already knew the Haryanvi guy though since I had seen his picture before, but I thought he was associated with being Sikh (so that justinzayn posted it).
haha i posted it a while back, hes some haryanvi dude who fucked up a gurudwara or something because hes anti-khalistan - so ig the sikh association is somewhat right jfl

I was replying to this

Most of pakistan is punjabi, not pashtun, therefore they can be generalized as curries
Most of Pakistan is Indic rather than Iranic if that's what you mean. Some people group us in with curries, others don't. I don't really care though. I prefer identifying as "street-shitter."

• JFL
  • Love it
Reactions: ElBastardo and rand anon
i mean how can u say for surehes iranic tho. im not suggesting either or, just u cant say hes iranic just because of his slitty eyes.

haha i posted it a while back, hes some haryanvi dude who fucked up a gurudwara or something because hes anti-khalistan - so ig the sikh association is somewhat right jfl
Turkic ancestry (not necessarily Iranic) is pretty much guaranteed with Imran Khan-tier eyes. He's just like the Punjabi uncle you talked about and I was referring to: people with roots from Central Asia.

He's anti-Khalistan? Lol I thought most Sikhs were like that.

Most of Pakistan is Indic rather than Iranic if that's what you mean. Some people group us in with curries, others don't. I don't really care though. I prefer identifying as "street-shitter."
i thought we were calling ourselves south asians. also im also fine with aryans so we can include persian brothers like @tombradylover

• +1
Reactions: tombradylover and Gengar

Come on bruv, i can't watch this videos without feeling vicarious shame.

@TRUE_CEL @rand anon @forevermirin @BrahminBoss @SecularIslamist

Curry's are every where even in the deepest point of the marina trench there will a fish named.....

• JFL
Reactions: emeraldglass
i thought we were calling ourselves south asians. also im also fine with aryans so we can include persian brothers like @tombradylover
Yeah I don't use curry to describe myself anymore. Formally, I call myself South Asian, but if I'm shitposting, I call myself a street-shitter.

• JFL
Indo Aryan will do tbh... Aryan is too ambiguous

• Love it
  • JFL
  • Woah
  • Love it
Reactions: Razeb, inceI, emeraldglass and 3 others
Indo Aryan will do tbh... Aryan is too ambiguous
its too controversial more like. but could make for some nice battles against those neanderthals from the ice caps of n europe

• JFL
Reactions: OGJBSLAYER
  • Love it
Reactions: rand anon
He can hve them, I want a giga lightskinned pashtun wifey :Comfy: :Comfy:
The RigVeda was written in Punjab

We Punjabis have every right to claim 🙌 Hinduism

Tbh, if Pashtuns and Punjabis embraced Hinduism/ Bhuddism, it would be pretty awesome...

I hope Pakistanis and Afghans understand this one day, like Iranians

• Woah
The RigVeda was written in Punjab

We Punjabis have every right to claim 🙌 Hinduism

Tbh, if Pashtuns and Punjabis embraced Hinduism/ Bhuddism, it would be pretty awesome...

I don't understand why Pakistanis and Afghans don't see it
There's no reason to embrace Vedicism when I can't get a qt bharati waifu. :feelsrope:

Also, both Afghanistan and Pakistan used to be Buddhist as well in the past.

• +1
Reactions: Gengar
My JB afghan neighbor foid said I was cute :Comfy: :Comfy:
What kind of Afghan? There are many ethnic groups. Could be Tajik, Pashun, Turkmen, Uzbek, Hazara to name a few.

• +1
What kind of Afghan? There are many ethnic groups. Could be Tajik, Pashun, Turkmen, Uzbek, Hazara to name a few.
they're pashtun

• +1
There's no reason to embrace Vedicism when I can't get a qt bharati waifu. :feelsrope:

Also, both Afghanistan and Pakistan used to be Buddhist as well in the past.
I'm happy with Punjabi wife... I just don't like the fact that we Pakistanis larp as Arabs and Turks when we have our own civilization.

The Islamic civilization looks upon as insecure clowns 🤡

• +1
I'm happy with Punjabi wife... I just don't like the fact that we Pakistanis larp as Arabs and Turks when we have our own civilization.

The Islamic civilization looks upon as insecure clowns 🤡
I am a proud Pakistani bhai. I think the whole "Pakistanis LARP as Arabs/Turks/Persians" is just a meme because I haven't met a single Pakistani in my entire life who made any of such a claim.

• +1
Reactions: emeraldglass and Deleted member 23218

Come on bruv, i can't watch this videos without feeling vicarious shame.

@TRUE_CEL @rand anon @forevermirin @BrahminBoss @SecularIslamist

. Low protein intake
. prevalence of arranged marriage genetically breeding undeserving genes for generations making strong , nt genes die out
. seven deadly superstitions that were implemented by the british rulers as per their divide and rule policy
.brahmins keeping all the Vedic knowledge to themselves and keeping others weak and meek to keep their power over people (backfired when muslims attacked)
.Bollywood promoting eve teasing as the go to way of flirting which backfires in real llife
.poor people

Last edited:
  • Woah
  • +1
Reactions: Razeb and emeraldglass
Lifefuel for you then bhai. Westernized or hoejabi?
Both I guess? My mom and I were just hanging out in their apartment, her cousins came over and were teasing her to talk with me jfl, she was wearing a niqab

• JFL
Both I guess? My mom and I were just hanging out in their apartment, her cousins came over and were teasing her to talk with me jfl, she was wearing a niqab
Hoeqabi then. I just invented that word.

You sure she wasn't wearing something else? See this:

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: human304 and rand anon

• JFL
Reactions: Cheesyrumble, Deprived and emeraldglass
I am a proud Pakistani bhai. I think the whole "Pakistanis LARP as Arabs/Turks/Persians" is just a meme because I haven't met a single Pakistani in my entire life who made any of such a claim.
It's not that we larp as Arabs or Turks but that our Pakistani identity revolves around Islam

South Asians have made very little contribution to Islam. The Arabs, Iranians and Turks shaped the Islamic civilization. All the great literature, art and philosophy comes from them.

But most importantly, if you compare the Quran with Bhuddist/Hindu books, it looks like a complete joke. It's like we abandoned gold for sand

I can't stand Indians

Hoeqabi then. I just invented that word.

You sure she wasn't wearing something else? See this:

View attachment 2253860
Chador I guess, when they finally pulled her out of her room to say hi to me she started blushing and covered her mouth and nose so it looked like a niqab

• +1
It's not that we larp as Arabs or Turks but that our Pakistani identity revolves around Islam
Why is this problematic? I am a religious person who identifies as Islamic. I mean, the very fact Pakistan exists in the first place is because we wanted a Muslim homeland.
South Asians have made very little contribution to Islam.
No one has contributed to Islam except for the prophets and angels. Islam is a religion. I guess you mean to say something else, bhai? Like how Islamic golden era was shaped by non-South Asians? If that's so: yes, that is true, but I don't personally see why that is a bad thing.
The Arabs, Iranians and Turks shaped the Islamic civilization. All the great literature, art and philosophy comes from them.
Correct. But we don't follow those people, or at least I don't follow those people. I only follow the Qur'an and some ahadith (not all; just the ones that make sense to me, regardless if they're classified as sahih).
But most importantly, if you compare the Quran with Bhuddist/Hindu books, it looks like a complete joke. It's like we abandoned gold for sand
I don't agree. The Qur'an's purpose is to be a message for mankind: a reminder. It is not about being philosophical or anything, therefore it can't be compared to Buddhist/Vedic books because these books tend to be philosophical. So you are just comparing apples with oranges here.

• +1
Chador I guess, when they finally pulled her out of her room to say hi to me she started blushing and covered her mouth and nose so it looked like a niqab
Yeah I get what you mean. Some dress like that here as well. Since she's JB she's probably being "forced :soy:" to wear it, chances are high she's gonna stop wearing it once she'd older.

• So Sad
Why is this problematic? I am a religious person who identifies as Islamic. I mean, the very fact Pakistan exists in the first place is because we wanted a Muslim homeland.
That's true in the historical context but Pakistanis don't need Islam to stay united. We have Indus Valley and Gandhara civilization, which pretty much covered the entire present day Pakistan.

No one has contributed to Islam except for the prophets and angels. Islam is a religion. I guess you mean to say something else, bhai? Like how Islamic golden era was shaped by non-South Asians? If that's so: yes, that is true, but I don't personally see why that is a bad thing.

Yeah, l meant in the latter sense. But not totally. The Hadiths, Fiqh, Seerah, Tasawauf... along with Islamic architecture, poetry and art was developed by non south-asians. All the Great Islamic empires and their accomplishments can only be claimed by Arabs, Persians and Turks.

Here is Hasan Nisar explaining this fine point

Skip to 2:04

Correct. But we don't follow those people, or at least I don't follow those people. I only follow the Qur'an and some ahadith (not all; just the ones that make sense to me, regardless if they're classified as sahih).
That's fine and perfectly reasonable
I don't agree. The Qur'an's purpose is to be a message for mankind: a reminder. It is not about being philosophical or anything, therefore it can't be compared to Buddhist/Vedic books because these books tend to be philosophical. So you are just comparing apples with oranges here.
If the Quran satisfies your spiritual and intellectual needs, I can't complain but you should definitely compare it with other religious books. It's not a case apples and oranges since Islam and Bhuddism/Hinduism both attempt to answer the big questions of life. It's worth comparing their content.

That's true in the historical context but Pakistanis don't need Islam to stay united. We have Indus Valley and Gandhara civilization, which pretty much covered the entire present day Pakistan.
If we want to rely on Indus Valley we would have no idea what we're getting into and we'd not be getting any answers either since as I said: it's shrouded in complete mystery. Anyone claiming they have an ounce of idea what it was like back then is just being delusional and fantasizing. If, you want Islam gone from Pakistan, then it wouldn't be Pakistan: it would be a different country. And it would crumble, because why would the Sindhis stay if it's got nothing to do Islam? There's Sindhudesh for that. What do Iranic people do? Join Iran's Balochistan or Afghanistan. It wouldn't be Pakistan anymore. It'd be something different.
Yeah, l meant in the latter sense. But not totally. The Hadiths, Fiqh, Seerah, Tasawauf... along with Islamic architecture, poetry and art was developed by non south-asians. All the Great Islamic empires and their accomplishments can only be claimed by Arabs, Persians and Turks.

Here is Hasan Nisar explaining this fine point

Skip to 2:10
I don't really keep myself busy with all these things, to be honest. No offense but I would rather finish watching Teen Wolf than someone talk about that kinda stuff, LOL.
That's fine and perfectly reasonable
Thanks bhai.
If the Quran satisfies your spiritual and intellectual needs, I can't complain but you should definitely compare it with other religious books. It's not a case apples and oranges since Islam and Bhuddism/Hinduism both attempt to answer the big questions of life. It's worth comparing their content.
Yes, the Qur'an is basically all I need to satisfy my religious/spiritual needs. For my intellectual needs, I can delve into topics I deem interesting. Philosophy? I like that a lot, for instance. I think Buddhism/Vedicism is more about how you should handle life, rather than answering the big questions of life. That's what Islam is for: who are we? Why are we here? What happens after this? But we also know that we won't have all the answers and since we don't have proof in front of us, we just have to believe in it, that's what makes it a faith.

• +1

South Asians have made very little contribution to Islam. The Arabs, Iranians and Turks shaped the Islamic civilization. All the great literature, art and philosophy comes from them.

Grass is greener on the other side

Islam is better religion for average joe

Buddhism and Hinduism are elite high iq only
In Hinduism average joe wasn't allowed to study cuz they were considered low IQ

Buddhism was high iq only too

• +1
Reactions: OGJBSLAYER
Coming to the west near you:

9qOxFeJ.png

Gpay8KY.png

omXVu4Q.png

labluH7.png

Western born Indian SMVs by association:

wtc7-building.gif

Western born Indians themselves are now panicking:

• +1
  • Woah
Reactions: Razeb, Cheesyrumble, emeraldglass and 1 other person
Coming to the west near you:

9qOxFeJ.png

Gpay8KY.png

omXVu4Q.png

labluH7.png

Western born Indian SMVs by association:

wtc7-building.gif

Western born Indians themselves are now panicking:

Cope get invaded and replaced

British monarch in 2050 will be indian and king of Wales Pakistani

• Ugh..
  • +1
Reactions: Razeb, rand anon and OGJBSLAYER
Grass is greener on the other side

Islam is better religion for average joe

Buddhism and Hinduism are elite high iq only
In Hinduism average joe wasn't allowed to study cuz they were considered low IQ

Buddhism was high iq only too
You are not wrong.... I doubt the avg Pakistani would love the philosophy of mind and metaphysics discussed in Brahma Sutras. But we used to be like this. Dharmic religions flourished in Pakistan and Afghanistan. When l look back at history and see my homeland ruined by Islam, my blood boils.

I say this as someone who knows Islam inside out. I was a devout Muslim, trained in Sufi philosophy and practices.

Isn't it amazing our ancestors arrived at philosophical positions similar to that of Kant and Schopenhauer thousands of years ago ? Take any contemporary philosophical topic, even philosophy of language, and you will find it in ancient Indian philosophy

• +1
Reactions: horizontallytall and Deleted member 24427
True Bhai.... Turks and Arabs basically fucked Pakistani people over and over again.... with constant invasions. They destroyed our culture and tradition

Just read history

True Bhai.... Turks and Arabs basically fucked Pakistani people over and over again.... with constant invasions. They destroyed our culture and traditions
If we want to get factual, bhai, our culture and traditions were erased from history. We don't even know our alphabet. Our real names. Just because Vedicism/Buddhism was around longer than Islam in our country/nation, doesn't mean that we were all that. Before we were Buddhist/Vedic, we were something entirely else. And we don't know what that is. It's a loss no one else can experience.

• So Sad
Reactions: Deleted member 24427 and OGJBSLAYER
You are not wrong.... I doubt the avg Pakistani would love the philosophy of mind and metaphysics discussed in Brahma Sutras. But we used to be like this. Dharmic religions flourished in Pakistan and Afghanistan. When l look back at history and see my homeland ruined by Islam, my blood boils.

I say this as someone who knows Islam inside out. I was a devout Muslim, trained in Sufi philosophy and practices.

Isn't it amazing our ancestors arrived at philosophical positions similar to that of Kant and Schopenhauer thousands of years ago ? Take any contemporary philosophical topic, even philosophy of language, and you will find it in ancient Indian philosophy
Unfortunately because of the inherent racism of the Aryans who though dravidians as inferiors and designated them a low untouchable caste, because they were darker and uglier

But it changed alot in as the Dravidian kingdoms despite being lower castes they made tons of great kingdoms that went all the way to Indonesia

But on the positive side, unlike all other religions that got eaten up by abrahamic religions, Hinduism and Buddhism even tho suffered, survived and are getting stronger, especially since the last decade

I think partition was the best even that happend to Hinduism and India as a whole since 1500s, brutal

• +1
Reactions: horizontallytall
If we want to get factual, bhai, our culture and traditions were erased from history. We don't even know our alphabet. Our real names. Just because Vedicism/Buddhism was around longer than Islam in our country/nation, doesn't mean that we were all that. Before we were Buddhist/Vedic, we were something entirely else. And we don't know what that is. It's a loss no one else can experience.
India and East Asia have preserved our ancient culture and tradition to some extent. It's not all lost. We can actually reconstruct everything.

I know if we go back enough, we all came from Africa. But that's not my point. The Indo-Aryan culture is alive right now in North India, in its varied forms. This doesn't mean we copy India but we can use the present forms of Indian culture to reignite the Indic potential which burns deep within us.

Last edited:
India and East Asia have preserved our ancient culture and tradition to some extent. It's not all lost. We can actually reconstruct everything.
No, they haven't preserved our actual ancient culture. You are talking about Vedicism (so-called "proto-Hinduism"). I'm talking about what came before it. As I said: our real identity has been erased. Whether you accept Islam or Vedicism/Buddhism, you are still practicing someone else's beliefs/culture/traditions. You seem to be mistaking two completely different things. IVC predates Vedicism.
I know if we go back enough, we all came from Africa. But that's not my point.
That's not my point either. I'm just limiting this to a couple of thousands years ago. Besides such grandiose statements as "We all came from Africa" may as well be jumping to the wrong conclusion as many ideas we have result from the wrong conclusion. How can we genuinely say what happened 100,000 years ago with 100% accuracy? We just have ideas but that doesn't mean it's actually true.
The Indo-Aryan culture is alive right now in North India, in its varied forms. This doesn't mean we copy India but we can use the present forms of Indian culture to reignite the Indic potential which burns deep within us.
Indo-Aryan culture and IVC cultures are two different things. Indo-Aryan culture is still alive even in Pakistan but in a form that Islam allows. I don't think many Pakistanis would agree with you, perhaps the tiny percentage of atheists may be swayed by your ideas but as open-minded as I am, I would never trash on Islam's influence in Pakistan. I actually like the idea behind it, even though many do not practice it properly.