Why are East Asian features so taxed in Men but not Women

Do you think that a good looking East Asian is taxed far more then attractive MENA/currries/latinos

• Yes

Votes: 23 52.3%
  • No

Votes: 21 47.7%

• Total voters
I think because asian people are one of the most different species in the world like nativ america, its a niche attraction, you can't compare with asian women, because men are thinking first with his dick before brain, women are a more thinking too reproduce with best compromise in their life, its why they are more attracted by hard feature than men, if you cross a mtb in the street with a big booty and boobs you will instinctively want fuuck her even is not your best compromise, women are thiking more far than men when is about reproduction, so is why asian struggling so much in app date.

IN MY HUMBLE OPINION.
It's not that complicated brah. It comes down to east asian men lacking sexual dimorphism/secondary sexual characteristics like height, frame, facial hair, muscle mass, and other indicators of high testosterone levels

Less negative baggage attacked with being asian so no

Also there features make high PSL Asians men second only to whites and above middle East
Regardless of facial asthetics
Less body oder
Smooth skin
Less hairy
High IQ
Thic straight hair
Usually bigger 💀 than curryes Arabs middle East
Higher testosterone
Less disgusting accent
Usually have a high education or jobs
Less likely to rape and murder you

• +1
Reactions: Cheesyrumble and Xangsane
It's not that complicated brah. It comes down to east asian men lacking sexual dimorphism/secondary sexual characteristics like height, frame, facial hair, muscle mass, and other indicators of high testosterone levels

Is what i say .. (am not your braah, braaaah.) joke

whats hard feature for you ? is that, domorphism/sexual characteristics .. ect .. ect.

Asian actually have just chance too KPOP boom on the world, so some foids are degenerate their own indicator reproduce :lul: Low iq women exist.

• +1
Reactions: AscensionMan98
I think because asian people are one of the most different species in the world like nativ america, its a niche attraction, you can't compare with asian women, because men are thinking first with his dick before brain, women are a more thinking too reproduce with best compromise in their life, its why they are more attracted by hard feature than men, if you cross a mtb in the street with a big booty and boobs you will instinctively want fuuck her even is not your best compromise, women are thiking more far than men when is about reproduction, so is why asian struggling so much in app date.

IN MY HUMBLE OPINION.
Yea men would fuck anything as long as it looks feminine. Black women don't which is why they are generally avoided. East Asian women however look pretty feminine , but this feminine look creates a lack of sexual dimorphism in the men which is ugly.

But If we were to attach white eyes instead of slant eyes in a gook skull then the gook would be getting a lot more tinder matches is my point. The slant eye look is just not attractive

Also there features make high PSL Asians men second only to whites and above middle East
Less body oder
Smooth skin
Less hairy
High IQ
Thic straight hair
Higher testosterone
Less disgusting accent
GL Arabs and GL Currys that are light skin color mog gooks

Yea men would fuck anything as long as it looks feminine. Black women don't which is why they are generally avoided. East Asian women however look pretty feminine , but this feminine look creates a lack of sexual dimorphism in the men which is ugly.

But If we were to attach white eyes instead of slant eyes in a gook skull then the gook would be getting a lot more tinder matches is my point. The slant eye look is just not attractive

Black women are completly cursed, shit hair, no fuckin hair, facial bones look like men, smell hard, and no skin pheno.

Only desesperate oldcel from europe are going in africa for get those safari foids.

Its fukin terrible, why ? because black genes can completely destroy other genes, those genes are extremely invasiv in DNA

Am not racist, just a knight service for the truth :cop:

• +1
@
JBcollector

@JBcollector @
blackckatt

@blackckatt

@lasacrko​

@​

finnarope

@finnarope

@
Blackgymmax

@Blackgymmax @
PrinceLuenLeoncur

@PrinceLuenLeoncur @
Ai Impact

@Ai Impact @
JawMogger

@JawMogger @
tyronelite

@tyronelite @
Piratecel

@Piratecel @
Skywalker

@Skywalker @S@SwoleChad69 @
defezman

@defezman @
Mako

@Mako @R@risque_dew @
rand anon

@rand anon @
Hottaco34

@Hottaco34 @
rocoveron007

@rocoveron007 @
Xangsane

@Xangsane @
the BULL

@the BULL @
The Bleach Pill

@The Bleach Pill @
Agendum

@Agendum @N@Nigga69 @
Aryan God

@Aryan God @
Zer0/∞

@Zer0/∞ @
Cheesyrumble

@Cheesyrumble @
Manchild

@Manchild @
SecularIslamist

@SecularIslamist @
Gladiator
@Gladiator @
forevergymcelling
@forevergymcelling

Thoughts boyos
I dont think they are taxed more but they are never given a tax break due to lack of dimorphic features (Except for Jomon chads.) I dont know all that much about East Asia but I believe that there is some outbreak of a emasculation agenda spreading there thats holding them back.

• +1
Reactions: JBcollector
Black women are completly cursed, shit hair, no fuckin hair, facial bones look like men, smell hard, and no skin pheno.

Only desesperate oldcel from europe are going in africa for get those safari foids.

Its fukin terrible, why ? because black genes can completely destroy other genes, those genes are extremely invasiv in DNA

Am not racist, just a knight service for the truth :cop:
Legit I would never breed a black women. Your kids would share too many black features and be some dysgenic negroid mutt.

Same for gooks. They create hapa abomination looking creatures. White and asian features do not mix well.

The races that mix the best are

White, Hispanic, Arab, Indian.

White Black is a coin toss, either it goes really well and creates a light skin mogger, or a dysgenic negroid mutt.

• JFL
Reactions: blackckatt
Legit I would never breed a black women. Your kids would share too many black features and be some dysgenic negroid mutt.

Same for gooks. They create hapa abomination looking creatures. White and asian features do not mix well.

White Black is a coin toss, either it goes really well and creates a light skin mogger, or a dysgenic negroid mutt.

races are like that :

Mongoloid = Asian

Caucasian = White, Arab, and some Indian not all (you can see on their cast system called "Aryan currie" no joke)

Negroid = Black

Now rare species :

Nativ indian

Nativ australian (Negroid with blue eyes + blond hair, and red skin no fukin joke)

its simple :

Caucasian + Caucasian

Negroid + negroid

Mongoloid + mongoloid

.. ect.

Fun fact : Russian are mongoloid + Caucasian mix (genkhis khan here we go again)

Turk are mongoloid + Arab mix (Thanks genkhis khan)

• +1
I dont think they are taxed more but they are never given a tax break due to lack of dimorphic features (Except for Jomon chads.) I dont know all that much about East Asia but I believe that there is some outbreak of a emasculation agenda spreading there thats holding them back.
View attachment 2263591
There are subhumans because they are not softmaxx but there is potential for soft maxxing

• +1
Reactions: Agendum
Images 3
Images 2

Curries Arabs can't compete

There is no competition high tier asian are second only to whites

• Woah
Reactions: Cheesyrumble
Teen age girls don't have
Images
Images 1

Pics of curryes or Arabs men on there phone

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Cheesyrumble and Xangsane

Hispanic Mongoloid/Amerindian is still Mongoloid, stop putting them on a pedestal because muh proximity to Europeanness.

Less body oder
Smooth skin
Less hairy
High IQ
Thic straight hair
Higher testosterone
Less disgusting accent
the women are squishy and cute!

it sounds logical but when you go outside you see girls with niggers and arabs or shitskins more

Less body oder
Smooth skin
Less hairy
High IQ
Thic straight hair
Higher testosterone
Less disgusting accent
i

Mainly because of the feminine features both the genders have .
These features increase the sex appeal of women making them cute which is sexually attractive to men
But decreasing the sex appeal in males but i think they are still above south Asians in sex appeal 😢

• +1
Reactions: Skywalker
it sounds logical but when you go outside you see girls with niggers and arabs or shitskins more

i
Anicdotal experiences are not indicative of reality 😎

@
JBcollector

@JBcollector @
blackckatt

@blackckatt

@lasacrko​

@​

finnarope

@finnarope

@
Blackgymmax

@Blackgymmax @
PrinceLuenLeoncur

@PrinceLuenLeoncur @
Ai Impact

@Ai Impact @
JawMogger

@JawMogger @
tyronelite

@tyronelite @
Piratecel

@Piratecel @
Skywalker

@Skywalker @S@SwoleChad69 @
defezman

@defezman @
Mako

@Mako @R@risque_dew @
rand anon

@rand anon @
Hottaco34

@Hottaco34 @
rocoveron007

@rocoveron007 @
Xangsane

@Xangsane @
the BULL

@the BULL @
The Bleach Pill

@The Bleach Pill @
Agendum

@Agendum @N@Nigga69 @
Aryan God

@Aryan God @
Zer0/∞

@Zer0/∞ @
Cheesyrumble

@Cheesyrumble @
Manchild

@Manchild @
SecularIslamist

@SecularIslamist @
Gladiator
@Gladiator @
forevergymcelling
@forevergymcelling

Thoughts boyos
asian men are seen as bottom of the barel; i give currycels hell here soemtimes but you guys if are white passing/ light skin you can pass for mena/persian men and you're good
throw in height and body and you can smash decent women in the west if ure not visible curry with the curry accent

however for asian men it never even began; they are the lowest race on the totem pole; the 2nd a foid sees the squinty eyes=
its a wrap

if ure asian, looksmaxx harder than anyone else and move to SEA (NOT korea/ japan/ chiam- those are hard mode, more like philipines, vietnam, thailand ets)

• +1
Low sex appeal since most of them are low T, they're not seen as dominant

asian men are seen as bottom of the barel; i give currycels hell here soemtimes but you guys if are white passing/ light skin you can pass for mena/persian men and you're good
throw in height and body and you can smash decent women in the west if ure not visible curry with the curry accent

however for asian men it never even began; they are the lowest race on the totem pole; the 2nd a foid sees the squinty eyes=
its a wrap

if ure asian, looksmaxx harder than anyone else and move to SEA (NOT korea/ japan/ chiam- those are hard mode, more like philipines, vietnam, thailand ets)
Why do some retards like u think east asians have the lowest smv and then there are others who think they are the 2nd highest smv. The real answer is actually in the middle

Anicdotal experiences are not indicative of reality 😎
is there any kind of stat proving amwf is more common than others or that asian men get more slays? i believe asian men have high smv outside of usa tbh but this forum is giga usa focused.

what do you see outside

Why do some retards like u think east asians have the lowest smv and then there are others who think they are the 2nd highest smv. The real answer is actually in the middle
because they live in different areas, asian smv is heavily location dependant

• +1
Reactions: Cheesyrumble
its not in the middle and they do have the lowest SMV besides the real shitskinned curries
they think the 2nd because they saw BTS -soon to be billionaire singers being popular and being 50 IQ, made up k-pop theory and the cope that asians are ever attractive lmao

like 95% of users here are either retarded or closeted faggots or clinically insane

• JFL
Reactions: Chadelite
its not in the middle and they do have the lowest SMV besides the real shitskinned curries
they think the 2nd because they saw BTS -soon to be billionaire singers being popular and being 50 IQ, made up k-pop theory and the cope that asians are ever attractive lmao
It's not muh kpoop. Girls at my school like gooks. It's way better than middle school

• JFL
Reactions: Skywalker